剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
事实表明 我不是叛徒
So, turns out I'm not a traitor.
我不是叛徒 你不该开心吗
Come on. Aren't you happy to be wrong about that?
我很遗憾你遇上这种事
I'm sorry this happened to you.
你肯定很心惊
I'm sure it was terrifying.
我也想告诉你
Yeah, I wanted to tell you.
我给过你机会了
You had opportunities.
现在这都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
罗伯特
Robert.
出去
Get out.
我一直问你到底怎么了
I kept asking you if you were all right...
你却一再欺骗我
and you just kept lying and lying to my face.
我当时很害怕 法瑞尔让我别说出去
I was scared and Farrier told me not to talk.
你什么时候对法瑞尔言听计从了
Since when do you do anything Farrier says?
从我醒来发现自己失忆之后
Since I woke up a blank, okay?
我当时不知道能否信任你
And I didn't know if I could trust you.
我一直对你悉心呵护
I never gave you a reason not to.
我失忆了 怎会知道呢
How would I know that?
直觉 推测
Instinct. Inference.
你当时很快就发觉我们有过往情愫了
It didn't take you long to figure out we have a history.
你一上来就跟我表达你的感觉了
Well, you were pretty fucking forward about that.
于是你将计就计了 玩弄大家于股掌之中
And you played along. You manipulated everyone.
是
Yeah.
我确实骗了大家
Yeah, I did.
因为我不想让人看出来
Because I didn't want to give myself away.
我也确实对你有感觉
And I do feel something for you.
我就是不清楚是什么感情
I just don't know what that something is.
事实是 我只知道过去五天发生的事
The truth is, all I really know is what's happened the past five days.
对我而言 这就是我们的过往
That's how long our history is.
我们的过往 只有五天
Our history is five days long.
抱歉
Sorry...
很伤人
Sorry.
但这是事实
But that is the truth.
你对我来说 很陌生 我一头雾水
Everything about you is strange and unfamiliar,
我不是指 一个大脑控制四具躯体这件事
and I'm not talking about the one mind, four bodies thing.
而是因为我不认识你
It's because I don't know you.
完全不了解
At all.
我也不了解你
I don't know you, either.
纳齐姆 你在哪儿
Nazim, where are you?
我是米梵妮
It's Myfanwy.
敬最年轻 最有资格的副局长
To the youngest, the most deserving Deputy--
等下 还有件事
Wait, one more thing.
局里史上最有资格的副局长
Most deserving Deputy Director in agency history.
敬你
To you.
伏特加蜡烛 让我想起了伊尔库次克
Vodka candles? Reminds me of Irkutsk.
但我们不在掩体里 这里也不是零下29度
Except we're not in a bunker, and it's not 20 below.
是啊
Yeah.
承认吧 你会怀念出外勤 我肯定会
Come on, admit it. You're gonna miss the field. I know I will.
你本来就是外勤 怀念什么
Why would you miss it?
后勤采集部正在招募助理
There's an associate spot open in Acquisitions.
我申请了
I'm applying.
你不是吧
Seriously?
这是文职
It's a desk job.
不能出外勤 你肯定不喜欢
It's zero field. You'll hate it.
这事由我说了算
Well, that's my call to make, isn't it?
其实不是
Actually, it's not.
你是一等特工 只能出外勤
You're a triple one-A, field-ops only.
你还给我划分类别啊
You're gonna throw classifications at me?
我不是给你划类别 这是事实
I'm not throwing anything at you. It's a fact.
你就该出外勤 你是个「追踪者」
You belong in the field. You're a tracker.
你是副局 有权将我调职
And you're a director with the power to change that.
把我贬去做文职
Bump me down to office duty.
我才刚上任
It's been two days on my new job.
你不想把我调进你们部吗
Do you not want me in your department?
-天 不是那样 -那问题是什么
- My God, it's not that. - Then what's the issue?
不是 我们没说要结账
It's not-- We didn't ask for the check.
抱歉 我的错
I'm sorry, my mistake.
没事 给我吧
No, no, it's fine. I'll take it anyway.
莫妮卡 听我说
Monica, listen to me.
过去几个月
These past few months
跟着你满世界跑 我特别幸福
hopping around the world with you, I've never been so happy,
但不是因为我爱出任务 爱出外勤
and it's not because I've loved the missions or the field work.
而是因为你
It's you.
-什么 -我爱你
- What? - I love you.
天呐 你不能说这种话
My God, you can't just say that.
-我能 我爱你 -不能
- Yes, I can. I love you. - No, you can't.
因为我们正吵架呢
Because we're in the middle of an argument.
别说了
Stop.
该死 不是吧
My fucking shit. Seriously?
我也爱你
Well, I love you, too.
我也说不清原因 但我爱你
I don't know why, but I do.
我等这一刻等了很久了
I've been waiting for this moment for so long.
而我现在却不知该说什么了
Now I'm not really sure what to say.
我怎么知道你没骗我
How do I know you are who you say you are?
我叫布朗雯·汤玛斯
I'm Bronwyn Thomas.
-我是你妹妹 -一面之词
- Your sister. - So you say.
经常有人骗我
But people seem to lie around here.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
我可以给你看证件
I can show you some ID.
伪造证件很容易
Anyone can fake an ID.
我们组织就经常伪造
My office does it all the time.
我可以解释一切 跟我进屋吧
I'll explain everything. Just please come inside.
不 你现在就给我解释
No, I want you to explain it now.
「奇魁」就是一座监狱 一个邪教组织
The Checquy is a prison. It's a fucking cult.
他们绑走了你
They kidnapped you.
不让你见家人 朋友
They isolated you from your family, your friends,
切断你与外界的联♥系♥
from anyone in the outside world
直到给你成功洗♥脑♥
until you believed all of their insane lies.
将你训练成政♥府♥鹰犬
They turned you into one of their drones.
米梵妮 别走
Myfanwy, please don't walk away.
我只想救你
I only want to help you.
我是你的家人
I'm your family.
你真正的家人 你仅剩的家人
Your real family. All that's left of it.
我可以证明给你看
Just give me a chance to show you.
莫妮卡下榻何处
Where's Monica staying?
苏豪区一家酒店吧
A hotel in Soho, I believe.
哪家酒店
Which hotel?
不知道 怎么了
No idea. Why do you ask?
不关你事
That's not your concern.
不至于用这种语气吧
No need to be rude.
康拉德让我们带她回来汇报
Conrad wants us to debrief her.
多谢 好好说话也没那么难吧
Thank you. That wasn't hard, was it?
「我们」能跟你谈一下吗
Can we talk to you for a moment?
单独谈一下
Alone.
你知道米梵妮的事吗
Did you know about Myfanwy?
她跟你说过吗
Did she tell you?
她到底跟没跟你说过
Did she fucking tell you?
她不用说
She didn't have to.
我早琢磨出来了
I knew.
具体情况不清楚 但我瞧出古怪了
Not exactly what happened, but that there was something.
-一些地方不对劲 -哪里不对劲
- There were signs. - What signs?
不管她多么信任我
However much she trusts me,
梵妮绝对不会让我做重大部门决策
Myf would never let me make major departmental decisions.
但她最近完全放权于我
But lately all of that control?
这不明摆着有古怪吗
Right out the window. You know what I mean?
别太自责
Look, don't blame yourself.
只有特别了解她 才会注意到这些事
I'm talking about things you'd only see if you really knew her well.
不
No--
我不是那个意思
I didn't-- I did-- I didn't mean--
薄荷茶
Mint tea.
放了棉花糖 你最喜欢这么喝了
With marshmallows. It's your favorite.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表