剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
但这些人则另怀鬼胎
but these guys have their own agenda.
他们打算掳走你
They're planning to kidnap you.
别怕 你不会出事
Don't worry, that's not happening.
跟我一起的人 能解释一切
I'm working with someone who can explain.
梵妮
Hey, Myf.
是我
It's me...
布朗雯
Bronwyn.
不是吧
What?
天呐 是你
My God, it's you.
对
Yeah.
是我
It's me.
我们来带你回家
We're here to take you home.
我们来解救你
This is a--an intervention, a rescue party.
-法瑞尔同意了 -什么
- Farrier's agreed. - She what?
我没弄明白
I don't understand.
-这是谁 -这是纳齐姆
- Who's that? - This is Nazim.
他是一个八级「变种超能」
He's a level 8 EVA
能够选择性删除记忆
with an ability to selectively erase memories--
悲惨经历 人 地点
past traumas, people... places.
他能消除你对「奇魁」的记忆
He can erase the Checquy.
你可以忘记组织的一切
You can literally forget all of this ever happened.
只有你忘记「奇魁」的存在
The only way Farrier would let you leave that place
法瑞尔才同意你离开组织
is if you could somehow forget it ever existed.
你的童年
Your childhood...
除「奇魁」之外 你都不会忘记
all of it will still be there.
应验了
This is it.
什么
What?
预言成真了
This is the prophecy.
有人预见此事了
I--I was told this was going to happen.
我就是从没想到是这种情况
I... I just never thought it would be like this.
拿个钱 怎么去这么久
What the hell could be taking so long, huh?
可能俩人看对眼 干柴烈火搞上了
Maybe they stopped off for a shag.
我不是说笑 他们去太久了
I'm serious. They're taking too long.
米梵妮
Myfanwy?
乔茜的预言应验了
What Josie said, it's true.
我知道 你之前说得没错
I know. You were right.
你怎么会同意这种事
Why would you agree to this?
米梵妮 你有得选
Myfanwy, you still have a choice.
尽管你尽全力想摆脱宿命
As hard as you've tried to outrun your fate,
但你还是加入「奇魁」了
your journey took you right back to it.
相信我吧
Please just trust me.
你不用独自逃亡
You don't have to run away and hide on your own.
你可以跟我一起开始新的人生
You can be with me and start your new life.
你妹妹都是为你着想
Your sister wants good things for you,
「卢加特」可就不是了
which is more than I can say for the Lugat.
天呐 我不想失去一切
God, I--I don't want to lose everything.
尽管我也不想承认
As much as it pains me to say,
你在这里就没幸福过
you've never been happy here.
你一直活在焦虑惊恐之中 还靠吃药度日
You've always been... anxious, afraid, medicated.
-我可能就不是「我」了 -你还是「你」
- Might not be me anymore. - Yes, you will.
你会成为真正的「你」
But you'll be who you were born to be,
不是被洗♥脑♥的这个「你」
not what we made you.
我不想走
I don't want to go.
我也不想让你走
I don't want you to either.
但我们都知道 这样最好
But we both know it's for the best.
米梵妮 我...
Myfanwy, I--I...
我会想你
I will miss you.
我也会想你
I'll miss you too.
坏了
Fuck.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
米梵妮
Myfanwy!
-抓住她 -住手
- Grab her! - Stop!
放过她
Leave her alone!
法瑞尔 刚接到警报
Farrier, fresh off the panic lines.
千禧桥发生了一起命案
There's been an incident at Millennium Bridge.
一个月前
替身 第一季 第七集
记忆可以被抹除吗
人类记忆的前景
站在海底之下
海底雕像
深海之下隐藏的人像
巴 黎
听说你在巴黎找一个私人订制「鞋匠」
我不是游客 只找货真价实的行家
周六十点 维尼街44号♥ 独自前来
带四万欧元到二楼来找我
琳达·法瑞尔 有事找你
创始人庆会
照相棚目前无人
「海底」 原来为"创始人庆会"
海 底
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表