剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
搜查了一下
Had a look around.
你干了什么
Y-you what?
她有一把「卢加特」银行个人金库的钥匙
She has a key to a safe deposit box in the Lugat Bank.
我的天 康拉德 你这是干什么啊
For fuck's sake, Conrad, what are you doing?
我想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I'm trying to get some answers.
于是偷闯进她的公♥寓♥吗
By breaking into her flat?
你没抓住重点
You're not listening.
米梵妮跟「卢加特」有什么关系
What is Myfanwy's business with the Lugat?
天 别再妄下定论了
God, stop jumping to conclusions.
这不是妄下定论
It's hardly jumping to conclusions.
你一直很保护她
You've always been her protector.
这不是你第一次掩护她了
This wouldn't be the first time you've covered for her.
天呐 康拉德 我没掩护谁
Jesus, Conrad, I'm not covering for anyone.
鉴于我们私交多年
Out of respect for our friendship,
共事多年
our years of history working together,
你就把真♥相♥告诉我吧
I am asking you to be straight with me now.
琳达
Linda.
这到底是怎么一回事
What the fuck is going on?
你可以告诉我 我能帮上忙
You can tell me. I could help.
尽管我们存在分歧 但我们该同舟共济
Despite our differences, we're supposed to be on the same side.
我们就是啊
And we are.
你知道
You know that...
我确实很感谢你说的话
I do appreciate everything that you're saying.
我对你很感激
And I am grateful for you.
但我已经把实情全都告诉你了
But I have honestly told you everything that I know.
玻璃笼
我做文职了
So I'm a bureaucrat.
有什么大不了
Big deal.
为什么大家都想让我忘记过去
Why is it that everyone wants me to forget my past?
安德鲁
Andrew.
"布里斯托尔意外事件"到底是什么
What is the Bristol Incident?
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need some fucking truth.
发生了一场火灾
There was a fire.
但那都是我的错
But it was entirely my fault.
我就不该负责帮你激发异能
I should never have been overseeing your EVA development.
我只是个心理医生
I'm a psychiatrist.
我的工作应该是倾听
I'm trained to sit in a chair and listen.
但琳达·法瑞尔找到我 让我激活你的能力
But Linda Farrier approached me about working with you in this other capacity,
我感觉很有意思
and it seemed... Fun.
但这样太欠考虑了
It was reckless.
此话怎讲 怎么了
Why? What happened?
我逼你逼得太狠了
I was pushing you... too hard,
你受不了 我们打起来了
and you got sick of it; we had a fight.
大吵了一架
A big fight.
激发了你的异能
It triggered your EVA...
引起了爆♥炸♥
And it set off a small explosion.
整幢大楼夷为平地了
And the building burnt to the ground.
那是座老楼
It was an old building.
灭火喷水装置不好用
The sprinklers didn't work properly.
有人...
Did any...
多少人
How many?
重要吗
Does it matter?
重要
Yes...
很重要 因为我来这里是想查出伤害我的人
Yeah, it does, 'cause I came here to find out who did this to me,
结果却查出更多自己伤害别人的证据
and all I found is more evidence to suggest that I hurt people.
我有毁坏能力
I destroy things.
我得吃药才能控制自己不引爆什么
I have to take pills to stop myself from blowing things up.
没人怪你 真没人怪你
Nobody blamed you, nobody.
但此事对你影响很大
But it affected you very deeply.
人生由一系列经历串起
Life is a string of experiences,
即使恶事 那也表明了你的本性
and even if they're horrible, they make you who you are.
没有过去 活着亦如死人
Without that, may as well have died.
但你不是
But you didn't.
米梵妮·汤玛斯就坐在我眼前
Myfanwy Thomas is sitting right here across from me.
我了解你
I know you.
这就是你
This is you.
法瑞尔竟然没派手下来找你
I'm surprised Farrier hasn't sent her flying monkeys after you yet.
我没跟她说我过来
I didn't tell her I was coming.
她向来手眼通天
Well, she has a way of knowing these things.
你要当心她
Be careful with her.
我会
I will.
我已经防着了
I am.
今天谢谢你
And thank you for today.
第一次有人愿意告诉我实情
It's the first time anyone's been willing to tell me anything.
我很高兴你找到了我
I'm glad you found me.
-你没事吧 -谢谢 再见
- You all right? - Thanks. Bye.
那封信上说 让我远离你
That letter that I sent here told me to run from you,
我之前不理解
and I didn't understand it.
现在懂了
I do now.
-下午好 先生 -下午好
- Good afternoon, sir. - Afternoon.
我想开一下个人保险箱
I'd like to access my safe deposit box, please.
当然可以 先生
Certainly, sir.
请出示身份证件 签...
I'll just need some identification whilst you sign the...
不好意思
Excuse me.
签字
Whilst you sign the log.
抱歉 我有点...
I--I'm, sorry, I-- I think I may...
我们之前说好了
We had a deal.
公平交易
Even trade.
用米梵妮来换纳齐姆
You get Myfanwy, I get Nazim.
你没把他送过来
You failed to deliver your end.
联♥系♥他
Call him.
他在外面见人就消除记忆
He's out there somewhere wiping the memories of anyone he crosses.
别对我下命令
Don't order me around.
我不是你手下
I don't work for you.
你被关在我这里
You are in my custody.
联♥系♥他
So call him.
纳齐姆
救我
回电
我逃出来了 你在哪儿
伦敦塔桥西面 十一点见
他不肯见你
He wouldn't meet with you.
他不信任你
He doesn't trust you.
真机智
Smart boy.
我再给你一次机会 让你兑现之前的协议
I am giving you one more chance to execute our original agreement.
马上打给他
Call him now.
你不如放了我
How about you let me go?
现在就放
Right now.
我替你把他找回来 带到你面前
I'll find him for you and bring him to you.
你也兑现你之前的承诺
And then you give me what I was promised.
不然别指望我会帮忙
Otherwise I'm not doing shit.
我结婚太早
I got married far too young.
没认识你之前 我和我妻子就貌合神离了
We were growing apart before you ever walked in my office.
但我们互生情愫时 你还是已婚男
But you were still married when we had our fling.
不只是情愫而已
It was more than a fling.
你有想过离开她吗
Did you ever think about leaving her?
你当时是我的病人
You were my patient.
我那么做不合适
It was wrong.
所以我们那晚才大吵了一架
That's what we were fighting about... that night.
起火那晚
The night of the fire?
我想跟你分手
I tried to break up with you.
我永远也忘不了你的神情
I will never forget the look on your face...
怒不可遏 伤心欲绝
The anger, hurt.
爆发出的力量让墙那边的人都倒地了
It caused people on the other side of the wall to collapse.
你从没使出过这么强的异能
You'd never done anything like that before.
这是一场实验失控了
It was an experiment that got out of hand.
什么实验
What do you mean, an experiment?
琳达发现
Linda noticed that...
我在你身边时 你的异能好像会增强
your abilities seemed enhanced when I was around.
典型移情作用 暗恋
Classic transference. A crush.
一般无害 也容易处理好
Normally harmless, easily dealt with.
但对你来说 情感会增强你的异能
But in your case, the emotions were doing something powerful for you.
于是按她指示
So on her directive...
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表