剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
好吧
Well, okay.
我觉得迁怒于她 我过分了
I've decided I've been too harsh laying blame.
世事无常
T-things happen.
组织会一直受到...
This agency will continue to face--
-我掌握了一些信息... -我没说完
- I-- I have information that I think-- - I'm not finished.
将来会一直受到类似今日公园事件的威胁
Challenges in the future much like what happened today in the park.
琳达显然棋高一着 技高一筹
You know, Linda clearly outwitted all of you with her...
利用诡异的超能力 一局翻盘了
bizarre ability to willfully flatten the competition.
但她伤及无辜百姓了
One might say she attacked civilians.
别圣母了 康拉德
Grow up, Conrad.
耳膜小伤而已
Eardrums heal.
正是这种妇人之仁
T-this soft-hearted approach to leadership
才让你无法称「王」
is precisely the reason you'll never be king.
我要让琳达复职
I'm reinstating Linda.
如果你还有疑议 烂在肚子里吧
If you have further questions, keep them to yourself.
你需要看一下我掌握的信息 内政部长
I do believe I have something that you may want to see, Home Secretary.
琳达是幕后黑手
Linda was behind all of this.
纳齐姆说
According to Nazim,
琳达·法瑞尔让人抹去我记忆之后
Linda Farrier ordered my trade to an unknown agent
她安排了换人交易
only after she'd ordered my memory to be wiped.
换人失败后呢
And after the exchange failed?
换人失败后 她没打一声招呼就来我家了
After it failed, she showed up on my doorstep unannounced
处理掉了我穿的那身衣服
and destroyed my clothing, the one I wore.
毁灭证据
Tampering with evidence.
她让我回办公室上班
And led me back to Apex House
还明令我隐瞒失忆一事
where I was expressly ordered to hide my condition
不在汇报和事后调查中说出真♥相♥
during the briefing and subsequent investigation.
我靠
Fucking hell.
你可能觉得我会很开心
I know you think I might be happy about this.
但其实完全不是
But in reality, far from it.
我看到组织出了叛徒 心如刀割
It pains me greatly to see this agency fractured.
另外 我个人感觉受到了背叛
Plus I feel personally betrayed.
我和琳达一直肩并肩共事
Linda and I worked shoulder to shoulder.
太难喝了
That's nasty.
同舟共济 她却一直欺骗我
Side by side while she lied to me.
这已经不是渎职了
Look, it's beyond incompetence.
这可以算叛国了
It-it's criminal bordering on treasonous.
你一下子很难接受
Look, I know it's a lot to take in.
你想怎么决定都行
And the decision is yours.
你能别钢铁直男小瞧女人 让我看完录像吗
Will you stop mansplaining and let me watch the fucking tape?
你回办公室那天 都有谁在
Now when you were at Apex House that day, who was there?
我在走廊里见到克劳迪娅了
I met Claudia in the corridor.
不知道她是谁
Don't know who she was,
但她跟我说出大事了
but she told me something serious had happened
然后就见到莫妮卡·里德了
and then I was introduced to Monica Reed.
我都没法再走进来
I can't even come in here anymore.
触景伤情
It's too sad.
我以前一直害怕
I used to live in terror that
有一天 你会想要自己的空间 搬到阁楼
you'd one day want your own space and move to the attic.
我们关系好吗
Did we get along?
我有时会让你抓狂
I drove you crazy sometimes.
但只因为我太崇拜你
But it's just because I idolized you.
她叫丽贝卡
Her name's Rebecca.
你两岁生日时 这个玩偶就陪着你了
You had her since your second birthday.
你被格伦格罗夫之家带走时 妈想把她寄过去
Mom tried to send her to you at Glengrove when they took you away.
但他们不想让你想起家庭温馨
You're not allowed anything that reminds you of home.
这个
This...
这一切对我都没有意义
All of this, it means nothing.
别这么说
Don't say that.
这是事实
It's true.
我不认识你 我也记不起这段人生
I don't know you. I don't know this life.
这正中他们的下怀
That is what they want you to think.
他们就是这样绑住了你
That's how they trap you.
但你可以逃出来
But you can get out.
世上有很多自♥由♥生活的「变种超能」
There are EVAs living free in the world.
做着普通工作 跟家人朋友在一起
Got normal jobs, families, friends.
而不是被政♥府♥洗♥脑♥ 成为政♥府♥爪牙
Not brainwashed into a life of government servitude and violence.
他们让你吃乙型阻断剂了吧
They have you taking beta-blockers, right?
那种药会让你精神麻木
The drug, it's to dull your emotions.
让你以为终生受奴役也没什么
To trick you into thinking that life in captivity is normal.
压抑住你心中的怒火
To stop you from feeling the fury that you deserve
然而你该愤怒 梵妮
because you should feel furious, Myf.
你的人生可以更加美好
Your life can be so much better than this.
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
我不是不信你
It's not that I don't believe you.
我不知道该信什么了
It's that I don't know what to believe.
但你觉得我只要故地重游
But you'd think if I was in a place that I was supposed to be,
我就会有感觉
I'd feel something.
感受到情感联♥系♥
A connection.
我感受不到
But I don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对我来说就是个陌生人
You're a stranger to me.
不是那样
You know that's not fucking true.
我们是姐妹
We're sisters.
我们可以重新开始
We can start over.
-即使我想... -我认识一些人
- Not even if I wanted-- - I've got some friends.
他们能帮我们躲起来
They can help us hide.
能伪造新身份 帮我们跑路
They can craft an exit strategy and new identities for us.
待在这里 我去拿手♥机♥
Stay there. I'm just gonna get my phone.
我们有个群 我去拿给你看
We have a group chat. I'll show you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
梵妮 梵妮
Myf! Myf!
米梵妮
Myfanwy!
你没事吧
You okay?
我得走了
I have to go.
别走 等下
Come on, wait.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你帮了我大忙
This has been so helpful.
米梵妮 别走 你一个人不安全
Myfanwy, don't go! You're not safe alone!
我能帮你
I can help you!
米梵妮 米梵妮 别走
Myfanny! Myfanny, please!
你不该追踪我
You shouldn't chase me.
那你别跑啊
Maybe you shouldn't run.
-我不想喝 -你肯定想
- I don't want it. - Sure you do.
你没法强迫我跟你走
You know you can't make me come with you.
如果你想走 早就走了
If you want to leave, you'd be leaving.
既然留下 就喝点吧
Might as well have a drink.
这是我们的专业强项吧
It's what we're trained to do, right?
观察 预测 推理出结果
Observe, anticipate, fill in the blanks?
公园那个女人
That woman in the park.
我以前见过她
I've seen her before.
我想到脑壳炸开 都想不起哪里见过
I couldn't think of where, and it was just fucking driving me crazy.
但我现在想起来了
But now I realize.
我和马库斯在华府时见过
It was in D.C. with Marcus.
就是我升职 我们感情升温那晚
This one night I thought was all about my promotion and the two of us.
她就在我眼皮底下给他递了张纸条
But she slipped him a note right in front of my fucking face.
这表示他们是同伙儿
Which means they were working together.
他从来就不是「变种人贩」
Which means he was never a vulture.
他是「反抗军」的人
He's part of the resistance.
他们耍了我
They played me.
我是他们的目标
And I was their target.
这导致我现在怀疑一切
Now I question everything.
不仅是他 还有我自己
Not just him. But about myself.
我懂
I get it.
有时我们只看到心中所想
Sometimes we only see what we want to see.
你们都能感受到吗
Do you all feel that?
你们四个会有一样的身体感受吗
Do you all have the same physical experience?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表