剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
你们是打算公开恋情 还是就此结束
Do you plan to disclose the relationship or to end it?
-公开 -结束
- Disclose it. - End it.
你就这样抛弃我们的感情吗
So that's-- that's it? Throw it away?
别在这里 不是时候
Not here. Not now.
-就要在这里说清楚 -不
- Yes, yes, here. Yes, now. - No.
我们都知道这一天总会到来
Look, we both knew one day that this could happen.
如果你没做好离婚打算
If you're not ready to make a choice about your marriage,
那我认了
then so be it.
但你不用非得结束这段情
But that's no reason to throw it all away.
-必须结束 -不用
- Yes, it is. - It isn't.
形势有变
Things have changed.
目前 总理已是强弩之末
The PM is a wounded animal right now.
待有人将其废掉
When someone puts him out of his misery...
我就有机会执掌大权
This could be my time.
我妨碍你飞黄腾达了 真抱歉
Well, forgive me for standing in your way.
你不也想青云直上吗
As if your own aspirations are irrelevant.
眼下 这段关系也不利于你加官进爵吧
Lately this relationship seems awfully convenient for you, don't you think?
小人之心度君子之腹
I resent that implication.
我一直耐心付出 无怨无悔
I've shown you nothing but patience.
-我一直等你 -我可没让你这么做
- I've been waiting for you. - I never asked you to wait.
等了你这么多年
Waiting for years,
只盼着你能在百忙之中 忙着瞎做决定之时
just hoping you'd find it in your heart to give me ten minutes
给我一点温存
between breakfast and your next bad idea.
珍妮弗 我不是...
Jennifer, I d--I didn't--
你说得对 我确实瞎做决定了
You're right, I've ha-- I've had some bad ideas,
我们的外遇就是件错事
and this was one of them.
待此事圆♥满♥解决之前
And until this is safely behind us,
我们不该一同出现 即使碰见也不行
we shouldn't be seen together, even casually.
你今晚就别来琼乔的晚宴了
And don't even think about coming to Jonjo's dinner tonight.
我说错了
This is a mistake.
抱歉打扰 你有时间吗
Sorry to interrupt. Do you have a moment?
没有也得有吧
I don't suppose I have a choice.
你昨天去找安德鲁·布里斯托尔了 结果如何
How did it go yesterday with Andrew Bristol?
算了 我都懒得问你是如何知晓了
You know what? I'm not even gonna ask how you know.
但这么说吧 我知道了很多事
But I will say that it was enlightening.
我当然希望你别去揭开过去的伤疤
Of course I'd have preferred you not to reopen that mess,
但这事由不得我
but it's not up to me.
确实由不得你
No. It's not.
你想谈下这件事吗
Do you want to talk about what happened?
谈下你为了训练让我跟人睡吗
About how you pimped me out for my training?
他是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
对 他说这是治疗性实验
Yeah, he said it was a therapeutic experiment.
你一手策划的治疗实验
Your therapeutic experiment.
不可理喻 你自己挑起的这段情
That is absurd. You started that all on your own.
安德鲁显然迷恋上你了
I mean, Andrew was clearly infatuated with you,
但他是个已婚男 我让他放手了
but he was married-- but I told him to end it.
鬼才信你
Bullshit.
我这么做了
I did.
我当时知道 这样有失道德
It was wrong, and I knew it.
但你那时很开心
But... then you seemed so happy,
我不想打破你这种幸福
that I decided I didn't want to take that away from you.
我能怎么阻止你呢
What was I to do to stop you?
别怂恿我
Not encourage it.
男欢女爱 你情我愿 外人怎么怂恿
Since when did that sort of thing need the encouragement of a third party?
他跟你说那场大火了吗
Did he-- did he tell you about the fire?
就是那时 事情失控了
That's when things went wrong.
你心中满是悔恨和自责
You were plagued with guilt and self-blame.
你自闭了 不愿和人交流
You withdrew from the world, from all of us.
因此我永远无法原谅他 也无法原谅我自己
I'll never forgive him for that... or myself.
你这一段悲痛的记忆被抹去时
So, when that chapter of your life was erased,
我将其作为一个重新开始的契机
I saw an opportunity for a fresh start.
仅此而已
That's all.
全体在你办公室开会
A meeting is convening in your office.
开什么会
What meeting?
组织创始人的宗旨十分明确
The Founders' Statement was abundantly clear.
"利用能人异士保卫国家利益"
"Utilize assets to protect and serve the interest of the country."
而你们却把时间都浪费在窝里斗了
Instead, all of your time is taken up in what amounts to an arms race.
结果还没斗出个结果
And even that goes to shit.
什么情况
What's going on here?
一个变种目标人物逃脱了
There's another target roving around loose,
引起了各方注意 就我们闲着
attracting everyone's attention but ours.
正相反 我们已知晓了
On the contrary, we're well aware.
「格式塔」 汇报一下
Gestalt, will you summarize, please?
一个来说就够了
J-just the one of you.
不用四个一起来
We don't need the whole song and dance.
我们收到风 情报有些晚
We received intelligence, somewhat belatedly,
两天前发生了一起非法竞拍
of an illegal auction two days ago.
「变种超能」通过正当拍卖♥♥会被佯装成艺术品出♥售♥
EVAs were represented as works of art embedded within a legitimate auction.
-一些买♥♥家知情 -不是买♥♥家
- Some buyers were aware. - Not buyers.
心理变♥态♥的收藏家 我当时在场
Sick, twisted collectors. I was there.
我开车跟着被囚目标九个小时...
I tailed the target for nine hours in captivity--
一直跟到伦敦市中心 他从货车中逃走了
To central London where he escaped from his transport van.
目标在农贸市场消除了一个警♥察♥的记忆
Then the target wiped out a cop at the farmers market.
莫妮卡 谢谢你当时出手了
Thank you, Monica, for your intervention.
真是帮了大忙 继续说目标
That was very helpful. But back to the target.
目标人物 男性 大约16岁
Subject is male, approximately 16--
北非人或中东血统
North African or Middle Eastern heritage.
我们差点就抓到他了
We were close,
但很遗憾 他目前还是行踪未定
but, unfortunately, his location is currently unknown.
我开始理解
I am beginning to understand
里德女士为何会单独行动了
why Ms. Reed might think it necessary to work on her own.
话说 你出外勤穿得可真高雅啊
By the way, fantastic dress for a field mission.
我们做事这么没规矩
When you consider the lack of protocol on our end...
谁能给我解释一下
what could possibly be the explanation?
有人吗
Anybody?
「格式塔」只是听命行事
Gestalt fully responded to orders.
我对当时的情况做了判断 派他们单独前往
It was a judgment call on my part to send them alone.
好吧
Okay.
你们先行退下
Give us the room, please.
「格式塔」 行动组暂且搁置其它任务
Gestalt, Ops team drops everything.
全力抓捕那个男孩 谁都不准休息
Nobody sleeps till this boy is found.
米梵妮 全力配合他们 不限资金
Myfanwy, give them everything they need-- blank check on this one.
这个孩子该让我带走
This kid is mine.
你们抓到人后 应该立即交与我方
He should be handed over to my agency the minute that he's capture.
莫妮卡 一如既往 感谢你的协助
Monica, as always, we are very grateful for your assistance,
但我们的地盘 该归我们管
but our soil, our asset.
你不是吧 康拉德
Really, Conrad?
这样你们就能将他收入麾下
So you can chew him up in your freak factory
无情地将其训练成政♥府♥鹰犬了吗
and spit him out on your Island of Misfit Toys?
他不被抓到 真是件幸事
Okay, you know what? He's better off on the run.
米梵妮 你还有事吗
Myfanwy, was there something else?
没有
No.
如果持械者是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
If the gunmen are Russian,
我会将舆♥论♥引向上个月汉普斯特外交官中毒一事上
I'll link them to the poisoned diplomat in Hampstead last month.
有人起疑之前 他们就被遣送回国了
They'll be deported before anyone can ask any questions.
康拉德
Conrad?
我在 抱歉 我在听
Yes... sorry. I am listening.
用苏联神经毒剂掩盖真♥相♥ 这招真妙
Soviet nerve agent, perfect cover.
辛苦了
Thank you.
-丹妮尔 -什么事
- Danielle? - Yeah?
你今晚有事吗
What are you doing tonight?
工作 怎么了
Well, working. Why?
我要去诺丁山赴宴
I have a dinner in Notting Hill.
英式传统风
Old Oxford set--
表面上是个派对 实则是政♥治♥募款晚宴
a political fund-raiser masquerading as a party.
主菜是肉馅洋芋饼配香槟
It'll be... shepherd's pie and champagne
配餐是一群公立学校的衰人
with a side order of public-school asshole.
你意下如何
What do you say?
这些确实都是我的最爱
Well, those are all my favorite things.
怎可不去
So how can I refuse?
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表