剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
-你看到几个人 -两个
- How many do you see? - Two.
长什么样子
And what do they look like?
-一副想要干掉我的样子 -听我说
- Men that want to kill me. - Listen to me.
前往最近的地铁站
Head to your nearest underground.
我可以到...
Well, I could just go into one of the--
米梵妮 维多利亚地铁线 北面
Myfanwy, Victoria line, north.
米梵妮
Myfanwy?
上车
Get on the train.
北行 快走
And head north. Go!
沃尔瑟姆斯顿中♥央♥车站
列车即将进站 请退后
请大家保持冷静
Please, everyone, stay calm!
但凡提到千禧桥与银行命案的帖子
All social media references to the bridge and the bank
都要圈出来 以及按话题分类
need to be tagged and categorized by topic.
一切相关照片都发到我的共享文件下
Any photographs should be sent to my Dropbox.
-大家早 -早上好
- Morning, all. - Good morning.
将最新出现的说法 都总结出来
So we need to compile a list of any emerging theories,
最重要的是 不要亲自跟网友撕
and, above all, do not engage with these people directly.
明白了吗 键盘侠都心理有病
Understand? They're fucking insane.
懂了
Got it.
我要看一下 挑出重点吗
Do you need me to go through and note these?
不用 我早上在跑步机上已经看过了
No need; I read them on the treadmill this morning.
丹妮尔 幸好你来了 你都去哪了
Danielle, thank God you're here. Where have you been?
我这周六刚从巴拉望岛回来
Well, I just got back from Palawan on Saturday.
总之 那边也蔓延着各种阴谋论
Believe it or not, they've even got conspiracy theorists there too.
恐怕有些人差点将我们暴露出去
I'm afraid some of ours are dancing dangerously close to the truth.
网上有个论♥坛♥热议那些电管
There's a forum discussion all about the fulgurites.
当时满地都是电离化的水晶体
Those ionized crystals all over the floor.
掩盖真♥相♥之后 大家就不会关注了
They'll forget all about them once our cover story's in place.
我会引导舆♥论♥
I'll hijack the discussion
将其变为区分沉积岩与变质岩的焦点论♥坛♥
into an in-depth analysis of sedimentary versus metamorphic rock.
大家见如此无聊 就会散了
It will kill them with boredom.
这样就不会引起大众注意了
That will keep it out the mainstream.
-目前进展顺利 -你回来真好
- So far, so good. - Nice to have you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
-康拉德 -沃尔芙
- Conrad. - Wulff!
传闻说你会被调来挑大梁
I heard a rumor that your hand might be taking the wheel.
-传闻不假 -快请进 快进来
- As usual, the rumor is true. - Please, come in, come in.
你看过先前的明日头条吗
Have you seen the proposed headline for tomorrow?
看过了 已经打过电♥话♥撤下来了
Yes, already made the call. They're pulling the story.
谢天谢地 总编不是个好对付的混♥蛋♥
Thank God. That editor's a nasty fucker.
我知道 我们是校友
I know, we went to the same school.
谢谢你提前办好此事
Well, thanks for getting ahead of it.
-你向来靠谱 -客气
- Can always count on you. - Always.
你这窗外"景色不错"啊
You got a nice view of the Magpies.
只要瞄准 就能一打一个准了
With a good aim, we could just about hit them.
扔几个肥皂
Lob some soap.
今天楼前的人群比平日多了两倍
Twice the normal crowd camped out front today.
英格丽德称之为"瞎猫撞上死耗子的阴谋论者"
Ingrid calls them conspiracy theorists who just happen to be right.
谁
Yes?
凯尔·米勒 内务部 找你有事
Kyle Miller, Vetting Department. A word?
什么事
About what?
你未上报"办公室恋情"
The meeting regarding your undisclosed romantic liaison.
根据143条法令 所有恋情都要正式上报
Any relationship must be formally disclosed under Rule 143--
我知道这条规定
Yes, I'm aware of the policy.
你届时也可以否认"恋情说"
And you can dispute the claim at the meeting.
我也知道这一条
I'm aware of that policy as well.
举报人是谁
Who made the report?
我需要一个假身份
I need an alias.
地♥产♥界大亨之类
I'm rich, probably in property investments.
就是会去拍卖♥♥行买♥♥艺术品的那种人
The type that buys art at auction.
我需要证明文件 车 详细的身份资料
I need documentation, a car, and full background cover.
我还需要五万镑
And I also need 50,000 pounds
总之就是英国钱 名称不重要
or quids or bits or whatever it is you call it.
我没法还你 但你最后肯定会感谢我
I can't pay you back, but you will thank me in the end.
这个U盘上 使用密♥码♥货币
Use crypto-currency on this drive.
完全匿名
It's completely anonymous.
-这U盘从何而来 -属于马库斯·凯夫勒
- Where did you find this? - It belonged to Marcus Kevler.
美国死者
An American.
「卢加特」用这种U盘来倒卖♥♥「变种超能」
Lugat uses hardware like this to buy and sell EVAs.
我代替马库斯来当中间人
I'm taking over Marcus's role as middle man.
怎么了 没人会知道
What? No one will ever know.
如果我把密♥码♥给你
If I give you the password,
你转账就行了
then you can just transfer the money.
我已经下好应用了
I've already set up the app.
你还是找你的美国同僚帮忙吧
Maybe this is a request for your assistant in America.
他在睡觉 因为他是美国时差
Well, he's sleeping, because he's in America.
我为汤玛斯「堡主」工作
I work for Rook Thomas.
我看明白这里的套路了
I think I have things figured out around here.
米梵妮·汤玛斯想来就来 想走就走
Myfanwy Thomas shows up whenever she feels inclined.
而我们俩却在这边拼命工作
Meanwhile, you and I, we're here busting our ass,
一天不休 该死 抱歉
working 24/7, really-- Crap, sorry.
这小伙挺帅
Hey, good looking guy.
-我弟弟 -是吗
- My brother. - Yeah?
你是警♥察♥之家
Part of a cop family?
他在一次抓捕「变种人贩」行动中丧生
He was killed in a Vulture raid.
太操蛋了
Fucking cunts.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
你有马库斯的照片吗
Do you have any pictures of your Marcus?
你是问他长什么样
I'm assuming you mean his face.
他很面善
He looks like a nice guy.
你也节哀
I'm sorry for your loss as well.
刚才好险 你不会有事了
That was a close call. You'll be okay.
你怎么会觉得 我会没事
I don't know where you're getting that idea.
你怎么得罪那些「变种人贩」了
What have you done to stir up the Vultures?
我不是怪罪你
I'm not saying it's your fault,
我昨晚也不该跟你发脾气
and I shouldn't have had a go at you last night.
这里面有古怪
Things are weird around here.
法瑞尔今早下令让我追踪你
Farrier ordered me to track you this morning.
出了这样的事 还好你追踪到我了
Well, I suppose under the circumstances, that was a good thing.
我知道此事必有隐情
I know something's going on.
你跟以前不一样了
Something's different with you.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
就是如此
I know so.
不管是什么事 你可以告诉我
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
你没事吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What is it?
没什么 我中枪了 「伊莉莎」在医务室
It's nothing, I was shot. Eliza's in the infirmary.
我还以为你想...
I thought you might want...
你还好吧
are you...
我说了 没什么
I told you, it's nothing.
-只是麻♥醉♥枪♥而已 -好吧
- It was only a sedative. - Yeah.
我还是很抱歉
Still, I'm--I'm so sorry.
别这样 这是我的职责
Don't be sorry. It's my job.
你真厉害
You're incredible.
你也是
So are you.
我们那晚发生的事
About what happened between us the other night.
你说是一时失误
I mean, I know you said it was a mistake.
我从不失误
I don't make mistakes.
检查结果正常 需要你签字出院
Stats look good. Just need to sign you out.
-看 -怎么了
- Look. - What?
抓回来的那个「变种人贩」皮特·冯·索耶科
A Vulture we captured. Peter Van Syoc.
「卢加特」成员
Known member of the Lugat.
表面上 他还是个死人
Technically he's still dead.
你是说他又死了吗
Do you mean dead again?
他是一种「嗜极生物」 跟「缓步类动物」很像
He's a form of extremophile, similar to a tardigrade.
极端环境下生存
一种能够暂停生命迹象的生物
A creature which can suspend animation.
他们在遭受外界攻击时
Voluntarily shutdown all life processes.
能够自主停止人体机能 中止心率与呼吸
Heart rate, respiration, when threatened by the external environment.
-我来弄醒他 -没必要
- I'll wake him up. - No need.
显然这就是本案的「变种凶犯」了
Clearly, he's our missing EVA target.
你们都先退下
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表