剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
脑中想着他
Think about him.
只想着他
Only him.
你们如何相识
How you met,
你们在一起的时光
things you did together.
触发的记忆越活跃
The more active the memories are at the moment of contact,
精准度就越高
the more precise I will be.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
莫妮卡
Monica?
来人啊
Somebody help me!
莫妮卡
Monica.
莫妮卡 醒醒
Monica, wake up.
救命啊
Help me!
俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官府邸发生袭击
An attack of unknown proportions has taken place at the home...
尚未明确严重程度
of Russian diplomat Viktor Danilov.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的发言人指出
A spokesman from the Russian Embassy
袭击祸首为一个来历不明的英国情报组织
points to an unidentified British intelligence unit as the responsible party.
俄方誓要反击
The Russians vow retaliation,
将本次事件定义为
viewing these events as,
"严重违反外交协定"
"A full-scale breach of diplomacy."
本台记者理查德·艾莫斯为您带来现场报道
Our reporter Richard Amos is on the ground.
谢谢 史蒂文
Thank you, Steven.
维克多·丹尼洛夫外交官的府邸...
The house is the diplomatic residence of Viktor Danilov...
「奇魁」完蛋了
The Checquy is done.
有我在 就不会
Not for me.
若真是英国安♥全♥局♥所为
Was taken by the UK security services,
这将导致
this would be a serious strain
英俄双方本已紧张的关系 更加恶化
on an already fraught relationship between the UK and Russia.
琳达呢
Where's Linda?
她在车里 等待医护人员
She's been in the back, waiting for a medic.
她有事跟你说
She wanted to tell you something.
我知道你想离开
I know you wanted to leave.
如果你还是想走 我不会生气
And if you still do, I... won't be angry.
但我会想你
But I'll miss you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"亲爱的
"Dear You...
写信给自己 感觉跟奇怪
It feels strange to write a letter to myself
毕竟我们是同一个人
when I know we are the same person,
造化弄人 将我们「分离」
divided only by a fateful moment
「你」丧失记忆 「我」开启记忆
where your memory was lost and mine began.
「你」之前给「我」写信 肯定也是如此
You must have felt the same when you wrote your letters to me.
当「你」知道劫数将至
When you knew the end was coming,
「你」没有想法自救
you didn't try to save yourself.
而是用余下几日为「我」谋出路
You spent your last days making sure I'd be safe--
一个「你」永远不会相识的陌生人
a stranger you were never going to meet
一个「你」永远无法拥有的未来
and a future you were never going to see.
「我」还能活着 多亏于「你」
I'm still alive thanks to you.
尽管「你」的弱点让「你」一路伤痕累累
Though the world constantly reminded you of your weaknesses,
但「我」看到了「你」的强大
I want you to know I see your strength.
如今也属于「我」了
And now it's mine.
「你」经历的所有苦难
All the damage you suffered,
所有疑惧与痛苦 都烟消云散了
all the doubt and pain, has been wiped away.
这个过程中
And in the process,
「我」长成了「你」原本的样子
I've become what you always were meant to be.
「我」已获得「你」强大的力量
Now that I've found your incredible power,
「我」将发挥其用武之地
I am going to use it in ways you never imagined.
无人能阻挡「我」
No one can stop me.
希望这会让「你」骄傲"
I hope this would have made you proud."
走吧
Come on.
我们还有活要干
We've got work to do.
多佛渡轮码头
诺曼人渡轮
替身 第一季 第八集
「尖塔」大厦
「格式塔」 收
下单
八级「变种超能」
皮肤神经传导
女性
1987年生
身高1米65
体重52公斤
红色紧急警报
逮捕时 务必当心
到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
无信♥号♥♥
把罪责都推到我身上
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表