剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
据我所知 你当时都不在办公室
From what I hear, you weren't even in the bloody building,
更别说指挥了
never mind supervising.
你没向上级汇报此事
You sabotaged the panic lines.
就像是你不再权衡利弊
It's as if you stopped weighing out the risks
不在乎前途了
and don't give a fuck about the reward.
我不后悔自己的决策
I stand by my decision.
你火气这么大 不仅是因为我这件事吧
You know, perhaps I'm not the only reason you're feeling frustrated today.
老实说
Honestly?
你让我省事了
You did me a favor.
我跟他上♥床♥ 没法提拔他
I could hardly promote Conrad while I was fucking him.
但你现在迫使我们分手
But now that you've forced us to--
我懒得管你的私生活
I don't care about your private life.
我真不在乎
Truly, I don't.
组织安全才最重要
The security of this agency is what matters.
没错 既然你害我们被迫分手
Exactly, and now that you have forced us to end our relationship...
我就可以做一件很早之前就想做的事了
I'm free to make some long overdue changes around here.
你被勒令停止 静待通知
You're suspended until further notice.
你们找到那个目标人物时
So that target-- when you found him,
他当时一个人在市场吗
he was roaming the market alone?
一个普通男孩子也没那么容易找
Even an ordinary boy can be an elusive target.
你问这事干什么
Why do you ask?
就是了解一下情况
Just keeping up, that's all.
你手♥机♥响了
You're buzzing.
这是一次性手♥机♥吗
Is that a burner phone?
是 我贩毒挣大钱呢
Yeah, doubling in... drug dealing.
专接客户电♥话♥
Client phone.
手♥机♥号♥主人是约翰·康斯托克
The number's registered to a Mr. John Comstock.
这是什么
What's this?
几天前莫妮卡给我的一份名单
A list Monica gave me a couple of days ago.
马库斯·凯夫勒使用过的化名
Aliases used by Marcus Kevler.
这是马库斯的手♥机♥
So the phone belongs to Marcus?
没错 但怪事来了
That's right, but it gets stranger.
我查了所有来电记录
I ran a second check for all incoming calls to that phone,
全部来自同一部手♥机♥
and they're all from another phone
机主同样是约翰·康斯托克
also registered to John Comstock.
莫妮卡呢
Where's Monica?
我将护送您离开
Whenever you're ready, ma'am.
天呐
Jesus.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
你不像是被吓了 你像是气炸了
You don't look scared. You look pissed off.
真有眼力见儿
Perceptive.
你们所有人 都不正常
You people are insane, all of you.
我听到你对格兰切斯特说的话了 我也这么想
I... overheard what you said to Grantchester, and I agree.
他不该如此忽视你
He should give you more respect.
他觉得他可以让我蒙在鼓里
He thinks he can keep pushing me to the outside.
就好像我不知道这其中隐情
Like I don't know what's really going on here.
隐情是什么
What's really going on?
我不明白
I don't understand.
别装傻了
Don't play dumb.
琳达和康拉德明显对本案知之甚多
Linda and Conrad obviously know a lot more about this investigation
却不与外人说
than they're telling anyone.
至少不告诉我
At least more than they're telling me.
你觉得他们有事隐瞒
You think they're hiding something.
我觉得你们都隐瞒了
I think you all are.
到底有什么惊天大秘密 米梵妮
So what's the big secret, Myfanwy?
我怎么能信任你呢
How do I know I can trust you?
有何不信
Why wouldn't you?
你知道为何而来 所求何事
You know why I'm here, and you know what I want.
问题是 我如何信你呢
The question is, why would I trust you?
因为我接下来要说的事
Because what I'm about to tell you
会成为我的把柄 害我丢饭碗
will give you the ammunition to have me fired...
不然就是被捕
if not arrested.
可我还是会告诉你
And I'm gonna tell you anyway.
那个男孩在我那里
I have the boy.
他叫纳齐姆
His name is Nazim.
你私藏要犯
You're harboring the target?
他此刻就在我家中 吓破了胆
He's in my apartment right now scared out of his mind,
他说他认识马库斯
and he said he knew Marcus.
他确实认识
He did.
我就是不知道他们如何相识
I just don't know how.
那就帮我理清线索 将他安全送走
So help me connect the dots and get him out to safety.
悄悄救下他
Off the radar.
为什么找我
Why me?
怎么不找你们组织的人帮忙
Why not your own agency?
如你所说
It's like you said.
他们有事隐瞒 不肯相告
They're hardly being transparent.
而你则是光脚不怕穿鞋的
And you have nothing to lose.
结盟吗
Do we have a deal?
是我
It's just me.
外面有个人想跟你聊聊
There's someone outside that wants to talk to you.
别怕 你可以信她
Don't worry. You can trust her.
她想帮忙
She wants to help.
把一切都告诉她
Just... tell her everything...
但我的事就别说了
Except the bits about me.
懂了吗
Got it?
好
Okay.
就是他 约翰 他在难民营找到了我
That's him-- John, the one who found me in camp.
他不叫约翰
His name's not John.
他叫马库斯
It's Marcus.
他想把我卖♥♥了
And you think he wanted to sell me?
绝对不是这样
No fucking way.
机主是约翰·康斯托克
This phone is register to a John Comstock.
但昨天发来的一条短♥信♥追溯到琳达·法瑞尔
But a text that came in yesterday connects back to Linda Farrier.
什么
What?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我追踪马库斯几个月了
I've been following Marcus for months,
没查到此事与法瑞尔有关
and nothing connects to Farrier.
「格式塔」泰迪来找你
Teddy Gestalt here to see you.
我去引开他
I'll get rid of him.
我们去哪儿 我有事找你谈
Where are we going? I want to talk.
谈吧 边走边说
Go ahead. Talk away.
我不能上去吗
Can I not come up?
我们走走吧
Can we walk?
我都坐了一天了
It's just-- I've been sitting all day.
你还记得以前在格伦格罗夫之家
Do you remember back in Glengrove
宵禁之后 我们躲在厨房♥吗
when we hid in the kitchen after curfew?
都是陈年旧事了
That was a long time ago.
得了吧
Come on.
你违反过几次宵禁啊
How often did you break curfew?
我们用装奶板条箱挡住了门 记得吗
We barricaded the door with milk crates, remember?
一个你 "两个"我 还有几个记不清名字的孩子
One of you, two of me, and... some other kid I forget.
你当时还不懂我是怎样的存在
You hadn't gotten the concept of me yet.
还以为我们是四兄妹
Still thought we was all siblings,
而不是一个人
not all-- me.
我花了一阵子才搞懂你们四个是一个人
Yeah, well, it takes a while to get the hang of you.
你记得我是怎么让你相信的吗
Do you remember how I convinced you?
你抚摸了伊莉莎
You touched Eliza...
问我能不能感觉到
and asked if I could feel it.
这是你的主意
It was your idea.
抱歉 我不记得了
Yeah, sorry, I-I-I don't.
那段时间的记忆被我尘封起来了
There's a lot from that time that I've had to block out.
千禧桥命案的凶犯不是皮特·冯·索耶
Peter Van Syoc didn't kill those people at the bridge...
银行命案也一样
or the bank.
我跟他交过手
I fought him toe-to-toe, and he--
他没有这种强大的超能力
well, he didn't even show a trace of that kind of power.
但你知道谁有吗
But you know who does?
你之后被「卢加特」的人袭击了
Then you're attacked by the Lugat.
各种严重违规
Massive breach of code.
而我们收拾烂摊子时
And while we're cleaning up that mess,
你竟然跑去找布里斯托尔了
you fuck off to Bristol, of all people.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表