剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
你肯定能想想办法吧
There must be something you can do.
没了 现在没办法了
Th-th-there's not, not anymore.
琳达一事改变了局势
The situation with Linda has tipped the scales.
上面信任她 而他们也不了解你
People trusted her, but... they don't know you as well.
抱歉 康拉德
I'm sorry, Conrad.
总理该知道 任何变故都发生在我上任之前
The PM should know that any instability that exists predates my administration.
官场可不是这样
That--that's not how it works.
那就该这样
Well, it's how it should.
你还真是官场小白啊
You don't have any idea, do you?
你接任后
When you gained this office,
一切就由不得你了
you lost the power to define your own reality.
这就是如履薄冰的官场了
Welcome to life under the microscope.
今后 无论发生何事 都将由你担责
From now on, whatever happens, it's your fault.
你好 米梵妮
Hello, Myfanwy.
我是索菲亚
I'm Sophia.
你该喝点东西
You really should drink something.
你一天没进食了
You've had nothing all day.
我感觉要吐了
I feel like I'm going to be sick.
蜂毒明肽会让人恶心呕吐
I'm told the apamin can cause a bit of nausea.
这是从蜂毒中提取的特制麻醉剂
It's a custom sedative made from bee venom.
只需间隔注射
Small doses at frequent intervals
就不用铐住你
allow us to remove your shackles
而你也没法反抗了
and keep things nicely in control.
我对蜜蜂过敏
I'm allergic to bees.
我该进入过敏性休克状态才对
I--I should be in anaphylactic shock right now.
你其实不过敏
You're not actually allergic.
不是传统意义上的过敏
Not in the typical sense.
「奇魁」对你进行了一系列化验
The Checquy ran a battery of bio assessments
发现蜂毒中的神经毒素会让你丧失异能
and found that a neurotoxin in bee venom disables your EVA.
他们骗你过敏 是为了让你一直保持最佳状态
They lied about the allergy to keep you maximally operational.
你替谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
看这里
Eyes up here.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
喝点果汁吧
Do have some of that juice.
你的胃会舒服点
It might settle your stomach.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你又想怎样啊
What do you want now?
早上好 莫妮卡
Good morning, Monica.
我可一点都不好
Yeah, maybe for someone.
你不觉得你该回国了吗
Don't you think it's time you consider going home?
信我 我马上就回去了
Believe me, I'll be going home.
你先帮我个忙
I just need you to do me a favor first.
每次都是这句话
Why doesn't that surprise me?
把格伦格罗夫之家新址发给我
New Glengrove. I need the address.
好
Yeah.
通知他们 我要来
Tell them I'm coming.
我今天下午就过去
I'll be there this afternoon.
我现在就把地址发给你
I'll-I'll send you the address now.
莫妮卡·里德要回国了
Monica Reed is going home.
差不多猜到了
Yeah, I assumed as much.
米梵妮今天来了吗
Is Myfanwy in today?
还没见到她
Haven't seen her.
这是什么
What's this?
今天寄来的信
Just came today.
"亲爱的
"Dear You,
我最近一直闪回过去的片段
lately I've been getting flashes of memory.
我今早就想起一段
I had one this morning.
当时下着雨 我们在攀岩
It was raining, and we were scrambling over a hill.
特训之类
Some kind of training exercise.
雨下得很大
The rain was coming down so hard,
我们找了一处悬崖躲雨
we took refuge under some overhanging rocks.
一个场景无比清晰
And this image is so vivid in my mind:
你当时背着我站着
you were standing with your back to me,
看着倾盆大雨
looking out at the downpour.
我好想去抚摸那缕贴在你脖子上的湿发
I had an overwhelming urge to touch the strands of hair clinging to your neck,
但我没有勇气
but I couldn't find the courage.
就像我没有勇气跟你说接下来的话
Nor do I have the courage to tell you what I have to say now.
当你读到这封信时
By the time you read this,
我已经踏上一个人的新旅程了
I'll be starting a new life of my own.
我们之间的火花是真情
The spark I feel with you is real.
但我先要看清自己是谁
But I need to figure out who I am,
远离那些限制我人格发展的人
away from the people who expect me to be who I was.
我想让你知道 你怎样都无法改变我的决定
I want you to know there's nothing you could have done to change my mind.
希望你有一天能原谅我
I hope one day you'll forgive me.
爱你的米梵妮"
With love, Myfanwy."
开启「吊桥」
Drawbridge protocol now.
封锁所有港口 机场 地下铁
Lock down the ports, the airports, the Tunnel.
查完所有乘客名单之前 谁都不准离开
Nobody gets out unless we've vetted the passenger manifests.
如果行动够快 也许还能找到她
If we're fast, we might still catch her.
「王」万岁
Long live the King!
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你是组织老大 不是我了
It's your agency, not mine.
我们都知道
We both know that
目前想给你定罪 很容易
your crimes easily cross the threshold for prosecution.
但是
However,
如果你答应不对外宣扬组织秘密
if you declare your intent to keep the secrets of this agency,
我保证你一定无罪释放
I'll see to it that you are released.
不再追究
No charges filed.
组织也将对你特别照顾
You'll receive full customary benefits:
养老金 终生安保
pension, lifetime security detail.
你只要签了这份协定
All you have to do is sign the act,
就立刻放了你
and you'll be released immediately.
不管你玩什么把戏
Whatever game you're playing,
你都得逞了
you already won.
把戏
Game.
这场胜利 代价惨重
A pyrrhic victory.
你的离任 导致总理不再信任组织
It seems your departure has caused the PM to lose faith.
组织马上就要接受审查了
The review is underway.
最终目的呢
To what end?
废除组织
Full shutdown.
目前还不只这一个困境
And that's not my only challenge.
米梵妮·汤玛斯逃走了
Myfanwy Thomas is in the wind.
「格式塔」收到了告别信
Gestalt received a letter.
据我们所知
As far as we can tell,
她目前还没逃出境
she hasn't made it out of the country.
但我们还没掌握任何线索
But we don't have anything concrete.
我让自己深陷泥潭了
I've stepped into a difficult role.
领导不好当 我以前对你太苛刻了
I admit, I've judged you harshly.
康拉德 你得赶紧阻止这次审查
Conrad, you have to stop the review right now.
你想让我怎么办
What are you suggesting?
求情 贿赂
Begging, bribery?
「奇魁」不只是一个组织
The Checquy is not just an agency.
而是一些「变种超能」唯一的家园
It's the only family that some of our assets will ever have,
如今要靠你捍卫了
and it is up to you to keep it together.
康拉德
Conrad,
你一直爱搞理论那一套
you've always been an idealist,
但你不能再纸上谈兵了
but you can't float above the fray anymore.
你得亲自上阵 赤膊沙场
You have to fight your battles deep in the mud
不然就会败于帷幕之中
or lose by default.
感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
真乖
Good girl.
走吧 到时间了
Let's go. It's time.
这是「肺吸」 首次面世
Available for the first time is Pulmonas.
这位「变种超能」能够闭气两小时
This EVA is able to survive over two hours on a single breath of air.
如同海星
Like a starfish,
艾丝特拉能够组织再生
Astra is able to regenerate human tissue.
这位「变种超能」的实用和医疗应用潜力无限
The practical and medical applications of this EVA are endless.
热敏离子通道使「暗丫」能够在黑暗中视物
Heat-sensitive ion channels help Tenebrous see in the dark.
她只有十岁
Only ten years old,
还没达到异能巅峰 未来可期
she hasn't begun to reach her peak abilities.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表