剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
可以
Yes.
可以
Yes.
不行
No.
绝对不行
My God, no.
不行
No.
这张也不行
Not that one either.
行了
That-that's enough.
你目前的症状是「解离性失忆症」
You're suffering from what we call dissociative amnesia.
一般指对个人身份失忆 但对一般资讯的记忆则完整
这种片段缺失是大脑应对创伤的一种方式
A gap in memory often in response to trauma.
可不是片段缺失
It's more than a gap.
什么样的创伤才能引起失忆
What qualifies as a trauma?
难说
It's difficult to say.
但好在你这种情况一般都属于短期失忆
But the good news is your condition is usually quite short-lived.
有多短
How short-lived?
几小时 几周 几个月
Hours, weeks, months.
我希望是几小时 我要怎么做
I prefer hours. What can I do?
米梵妮 等一下
Myfanwy, wait.
我得回千禧桥那边
I need to go back to the bridge.
他可没这么说
That isn't what he said.
他说为了让我恢复记忆
He said in order to regain my memory,
我需要回到事发地点 触发记忆
I might revisit the sight of the trauma to spur things along.
终于有个明确方向了
Finally, a clear directive.
创伤可没你想得这么简单
You're oversimplifying the definition of trauma.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
说
Yep.
查出"千禧桥案"中一个死者是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We've got a Russian, from the bridge.
女性 三十几岁
Female, mid-30s.
补牙填充物
A dental filling.
丙烯酸纤维和不锈钢的混合物
Mixture of acrylic and stainless steel.
只有八十年代前苏联使用这种材料
Only used in the USSR in the 1980s.
本案那个美国死者跟一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人合作了吗
So our dead American was working with a Russian?
"真是天下大乱了啊"
Well, it really must be the end of the world.
也许他们是在争夺同一个目标人物
Maybe they were racing to grab the same target.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥交好了一个线人
I've been warming up a source in the Russian Embassy.
我可以去打探一下
I could give it a go.
不 别让他们看到我们自乱阵脚
No, don't let them see us squirm.
我不是自乱阵脚的人
I do not squirm.
该死
Shit.
你可以在这台电脑上看到所有调查详情
You can follow every step of the investigation from this terminal.
你可以实时掌握行动部的一举一动
A live feed of the entire Operations Hub data flow.
我可以看到整个调查过程
So I can watch the entire investigation
然而不能参与 不能插手吗
without affecting it or participating in it in any way?
问件事 英格丽德
Let me ask you something, Ingrid.
「堡主」办公室应该是任务指挥中心吧
A Rook's office is supposed to be mission control. Am I right?
满屋子都是工资单 许可证 各种繁琐手续
An office filled with pay stubs and permits and red tape, I mean,
这是哪门子「堡主」办公室啊
what kind of Rooks office is that?
可以签发外交签证那种
The kind which can arrange a diplomatic visa
可以在凌晨五点
and emergency import license
临时给一个美国「变种超能」发入境许可那种
for an American EVA with less than an hour's notice at 5:00 in the morning
只因为她不打一声招呼 说来就来了
because she jumped on a Eurostar train without telling anyone.
你是说我吗
Are you talking about me?
真是个散步的好日子
Nice day for a stroll.
我是约你老板见面
I asked to meet with your employer.
「卢加特」是个复杂庞大的组织
The Lugat is a multifaceted organization.
罗里克·佩纳斯卡要日理万机
Lorik Pernaska is a busy man.
怎么 我不够格见你吗
What? Am I not good enough for you?
你对千禧桥和曼塞尔银行两起命案了解多少
Tell me what you know about the Bridge and Mansel Bank.
真是人间惨剧
It's a tragedy what happened.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
你问这事干什么
Why do you ask?
因为两起命案现场 监控都被切断
Because the CCTV was disabled at both locations.
这表示牵扯到谍报行动了
Which implies some sort of espionage.
众所周知 曼塞尔银行归你们所有
It's no secret that Mansel Bank is one of yours.
「卢加特」是曼塞尔银行的投资人
The Lugat invests in Mansel Bank.
「卢加特」是曼塞尔银行的业主
The Lugat owns Mansel Bank.
可以直接查看监控录像
Which means you have direct access to surveillance.
你肯定知道更多内情
Surely you must know something more.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
千禧桥和银行的命案都是「卢加特」的错吗
The events at the Bridge and Mansel Bank are all the fault of the Lugat?
你说呢
You tell me.
我不说 你能把我怎样
Or what? What will happen?
将空气变成"吐真剂"
You will turn the air into truth serum
逼我开口♥交♥代吗
and force a confession out of me?
我们都清楚我可以这么做
We both know I could.
但何必动武呢
But why should it come to that?
「奇魁」和「卢加特」向来井水不犯河水
The Checquy and the Lugat have a long-standing tradition
一直保持和睦共处
of abiding by a diplomatic code.
我们都不想打破这种和谐吧
Now, it's hard to imagine that either of us would do anything to disrupt it.
你们组织颜面尽失 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry your agency faced embarrassment.
作为朋友 我深表同情
As your friend, I truly sympathize.
但你们的惨案 与我们无关
But we have nothing to do with your misfortune.
你们老板是个精明的生意人吧
Your employer is a shrewd businessman, no?
进出口贸易做得风生水起
A lot of very profitable import-export.
有一些在法律上打起了擦边球
Some of it almost legal.
全是合法生意
All legal.
罗里克是个正当商人
Lorik is an entrepreneur.
还是个大毒枭
And a drug lord
军♥火♥商
and an arms dealer
以及走私「变种超能」的人贩子
and a human trafficker profiting in the sale of EVAs.
这是哪门子合法啊
I'd hardly call that legal.
你们可以贿赂政客 对你们睁一只眼闭一只眼
Now, politicians may take your money to look the other way.
但「奇魁」不缺钱
But the Checquy doesn't need money.
我们权倾天下
We have power.
亲爱的朋友 你这是公然挑衅这种权威啊
And you, my friend, have just put that power to the test.
汤玛斯女士 没想到你会来
Miss Thomas. We weren't expecting you.
确实
Of course not.
就是来抽查一下 突击检查
It's a spot check. Surprise inspection.
战略风险分♥析♥的要求之一
Part of our strategic risk analysis.
「格式塔」知道吗
Does Gestalt know?
不然是谁批准的啊
Who else would have cleared it?
汤玛斯女士
Miss Thomas--
我真没时间...
Look, I really don't--
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧 长官
You okay, ma'am?
没事
Yes.
你手上是什么
What's that you've got there?
电管 目标留下的残物
It's fulgurite. Left by the marker.
这些证据足够查出那个「变种超能」吗
Strong enough evidence to lead us to the EVA?
连个指纹都没有 只有土 都玻璃化了
It's hardly a fingerprint. It's just soil, vitrified.
变成玻璃了
Turned into glass.
由空气电离化造成
Caused by massive ionization of the air.
电离化 闪电劈过那种吗
Ionization, like lightning?
没错
Exactly.
案发时产生的电力都能给一座小城供电了
Whatever happened here could power a small city.
都爆♥炸♥了
It was explosive.
米梵妮 过来一下
Myfanwy! A word.
你说有好多 能给我一个吗
You said you had several. Can I have one?
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么来了 你该待在总部
What you doing here? You should be at the office.
我马上就回去 就是亲自过来看看
Yeah, I'm on my way. I just wanted to see it for myself.
怎么突然转性了
Since when?
你都好几年没来现场查探了
You haven't made a site visit in years.
十人死亡 人行道都变成玻璃了 我必须来看看
Since ten people died and the pavement turned to glass.
这么严重的案子需要大量文书...
An event of this magnitude requires a significant level of document--
说实话
Be honest.
你是来见我的吗
Did you come here to see me?
-不是 -如果是
- No. - If you did--
-我不是 -如果是 也没关系
- I didn't-- - If you did, it would be okay.
也许我们翻篇翻得太快了
Maybe we were too quick to write this off.
不是就算了
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表