剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
闭上
Just do it.
我摸的是哪里
Where do you feel that?
右手
My right hand.
不是左手吗
Not your left?
不是
No.
现在呢
How about now?
手腕
My wrist.
不是膝盖吗
Not your knee?
不是
No.
肩膀
My shoulder.
不是脖子后面吗
Not the back of your neck?
太好了 你还没走
Great. You're still here.
现在不是时候
Now's not a good time.
我最近一直以自我为中心
Okay, I-- I know that I've been a narcissistic shit
我之前说的话很伤人 也不完全属实
and what I said earlier was rude and not exactly true.
你就是欺骗了我 无从狡辩
I think the fact that you lie has been well established by now.
好吧 我懂你为何动怒
Okay, look, I-- I understand why you're angry.
但今天发生了一些事
But something happened today.
我闪回了一些记忆 皆由一种强烈情感引起
I got these flashes and memories all tied to an intense emotion.
-现在不是时候 -拜托 让我说完
- Not now, please. - Please, please. Let me finish.
让我想到跟你在一起的感觉
The intensity of it, it reminded me of being with you.
如果从这里入手 我也许能恢复记忆
And I thought if we start with that, then maybe I can remember.
带我去我们以前常去的地方
Please take me somewhere we used to go.
餐厅 咖啡厅 一起去你家也行
A-- a restaurant, coffee shop, or maybe I can go to your house.
我想要忆起我们的感情
I-- I want to remember what we had.
我必须一试
I have to try.
米梵妮
Myfanwy.
怎么了
What's going on?
♪备好睡衣 梳子 新鞋 行李箱♪
♪ Pajamas a hairbrush new shoes and a case ♪
♪我对倒影说♪
♪ I said to my reflection ♪
♪让我们逃离这里吧♪
♪ Let's get out of this place ♪
♪经过教堂与礼拜堂♪
♪ Passed the church and the steeple ♪
♪山坡上的洗衣房♥♪
♪ The laundry on the hill ♪
♪广♥告♥牌与大楼♪
♪ The billboards and the buildings ♪
♪记忆♪
♪ Memories of it still ♪
♪努力唤起 却忘记一切♪
♪ Keep calling and calling but forget it all ♪
♪心知我会♪
♪ I know I will ♪
♪忍♥不住偷尝禁果♪
♪ Tempted by the fruit of another ♪
♪禁不住诱惑 然而真♥相♥揭晓♪
♪ Tempted but the truth is discovered ♪
♪事实是 你已然离去♪
♪ What's been going on now that you have gone ♪
♪你无可取代♪
♪ There's no other ♪
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
It's time I told you everything.
普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥
替身 第一季 第六集
解锁
关闭监控
开启监控
你上司的事是真的吗
删除
米梵妮被拘押了吗
米梵妮的日记
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表