剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
我常想起那段往事
I think about... that time a lot,
我当时绝望无助
when I was utterly helpless.
因为没人想过亨利爵士会这样做
Because what Sir Henry did was not the expected thing
坦白说 这也非明智之举
nor, frankly, the sensible one.
他不顾前程 不顾安危
Without any care for his future or his safety,
不惜代价将我救出不见天日的暗舱
he did whatever it took to get me out of that dark place
把我带回家
and to bring me home.
所以
So...
愿这种精神 伴我们前行
may that spirit... always be with us.
大家玩得尽兴 谢谢
Have a great time. Thank you.
你好
Bonjour.
你是那个「皮匠」吗
Are you the Cobbler?
你这里设备齐全啊
Nice setup you have here.
顶流配置
The best.
照片
Photo?
好
Yeah.
留下钱 两天后再来
You leave money, come back in two days.
抱歉
Sorry.
没见过 很好奇
Find it all so fascinating.
-四万欧 对吧 -五万
- 40,000, right? - 50.
五万
50?
坐地起价 这么高
That's a bit steep, don't you think?
做个假证很容易
This booklet is nothing.
三岁孩子都会做
A child with scissors can make this.
我做的证件 以假乱真
Mine are legal, officiel,
能够通过系统验证
logged in the system.
一分价钱一分货
That's why you pay.
好
Okay.
给你钱
Here's your money.
这个人
This guy.
他什么时候再过来
When is he coming back?
天晓得 他的活儿完成了
His job is finished, okay? I don't know.
你给他做了什么
What did you make for him?
护照 防伪型
Passport-- laminate.
各种证件 都在U盘里
The--the off-cuts, everything-- USB.
我留了副本 最上层抽屉
I have duplicate. It's in the top drawer.
钱就留着吧
You can keep the money.
反正也是假钱
It's fake too.
你总在我身边 「格式塔」
It's always been you, Gestalt.
是啊
Yeah.
这代表什么呢
What do you make of that?
你非比寻常
You're so strange.
让人摸不着头脑
So hard for people to understand.
「他们」是什么 「他们」在想什么
"What are they? What are they thinking?"
我在想什么呢
What am I thinking?
打扰一下
May I interrupt?
我走之前 想跟你聊几句
Just wanted to make sure we had a chance to chat before I go.
-你要走了吗 -对
- You're leaving? - Yeah.
老大不在 下属才玩得尽兴
Everyone has a better time when the boss goes home.
我就是想说
I just wanted to say...
亲爱的 照顾好自己
look after yourself, dear.
你没事吧 琳达
Are you all right, Linda?
没事
Yes.
而我之前也说错了
And contrary to what I've said in the past,
你没失常
so are you.
周一见
See you Monday.
你不是要走吧
You're not leaving, are you?
我还是走吧
I think it's best I do.
我怕做出后悔之事
I'm on the brink of regrettable behavior.
这怎么会是后悔之事呢
Now, why would that be regrettable?
我说过
Did I tell you...
你今晚美得让我心动吗
You look fucking amazing tonight?
我
I...
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
辛西娅
Cynthia?
他来过这里
He was here.
他之前就在这里
Okay? He was here.
这就是帮他做假身份的人
This is the guy he uses all the time, okay?
我会把护照号♥ 身份信息发给你
I'm gonna send you-- passport numbers, IDs.
根据我们掌握的信息 交叉查找
I want you to check them against everything that we have.
我都不知道你要找什么
I don't even know what you're looking for.
你不明白吗 他没死
Don't you get it? He's not dead.
我比你更了解他
I know him way better than you do.
他不会凭空消失
He wouldn't just disappear.
-我没搞明白 -也许他会呢
- I don't understand. - Maybe he would.
也许他别有目的 而你一无所知
Maybe has a whole other agenda you don't even know about.
我什么也没听见
I don't hear anything.
我有顺风耳
Aural hyperacusis.
我可以选择听到一英里范围内的任何声频
I can hear select vibrations within a mile radius, give or take.
他不想被人找到
He doesn't want to be found.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
继续搜寻一个躲着你销声匿迹的人吗
Keep going for some guy who ghosted you?
如果他在乎你 他当初就不会这么做了
If he cared about you, he wouldn't do this.
如果你想弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 这就是真♥相♥
If you want an answer, you got one.
你听到什么了
What do you hear now?
一个熟人在楼里
I know someone in there.
一个我在乎的人
Someone I care about.
我伤害了她
I hurt her, and--
我很后悔 但覆水难收
I wish that I didn't, but I did.
你去跟她道歉
Go tell her you're sorry.
我会 但不是现在
I will, just-- not right now.
我们走吧
Come on, we gotta go.
站在「海底」之下
Standing under seas.
"亲爱的 如果正在读这封信
"Dear You, if you're reading this,
你肯定重返工作岗位了
you must have returned to your job.
我一直觉得 谁都可能是袭击我的人
All this time, I thought my attacker could be anyone,
但我如今发现 并非如此
but I've learned I was wrong.
尽管我对这个组织忠心耿耿
Despite the loyalty I feel for this agency,
我们对这个险恶的世界做了很多善事
the good work it does in this sinister world,
我跟这些同事之间也有着深深的羁绊
and the deep history I have with those who work here,
伤害你 背叛你的人 就在这里
the person who hurt you, betrayed you is right here.
对方知道自己的所为 而我却不清楚对方是谁
And they know what they did, but I don't know who they are.
我给你的忠告是
My best advice to you:
不要
don't...
相信
trust...
任何人"
anyone."
米梵妮
Myfanwy?
我是皮特
Peter.
我与罗里克·佩纳斯卡共事
I work with Lorik Pernaska.
我们那天见过
Saw you the other day?
我来收定金
I'm here to collect.
他人呢
Where is he?
我得找他谈一下
I need to speak with him.
他脱不开身
He's got a busy schedule.
两个老婆 三个小妾 不忙才怪
Two wives and three girlfriends will do that to you.
你有什么事
What do you need?
我这边出了点状况
My circumstances have changed.
我今晚就得走
I need to leave tonight.
可以为你安排
Well, we can do that.
钱带来了吗
You have the money?
我放在车里
In my car.
我去拿
I'll get it.
你把车停哪儿了
Where'd you park?
我来帮你
Here, let me help.
你不用拿钱
You don't need your money.
为什么不用
Why not?
我其实不是「卢加特」的人
I'm not actually with the Lugat.
什么
What?
我叫马库斯·凯夫勒 以前是美国「变种异能部」特工
Marcus Kevler, ex-U.S. Bureau of Variant Affairs.
罗里克会守诺帮你逃出境
Lorik was gonna get you out of here as promised,
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表