剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
You should have seen the look on your face.
我们就免去各种手续吧
Let's say we skip the formalities.
你是卖♥♥家
You're the seller.
亲自带我去取货地点
Take me to the drop site yourself.
我之后带你回家
After, I'll take you home.
我想让你大开眼界
There's so much I want to show you.
货到了
Here's the drop right now.
一起来吧
Come with.
你可以留下过夜
You could stay the night.
我倒是想 但我得赶夜班飞机到巴塔哥尼亚
Wish I could, but I've got to get to Patagonia on the red eye.
下次再约
Until next time.
你错过了一个千载难逢的机会
You don't know what you're missing.
米梵妮 你得签几份文件
Myfanwy, I've got forms for you to sign.
签...
Okay. Sign...
这个 这个
this, this...
还有这个
this.
-这一份特别有意思 -是什么
- And you'll like this one. - What is it?
车辆管理处要调查「格式塔」的路虎车
Vehicle Depot is querying Gestalt's Range Rover.
「泰迪」开车打滑了 撞坏了车轴
Teddy scraped it all down one side and broke the axle.
什么时候
When?
今早 你在医务室的时候
This morning, when you were in the infirmary.
快递把你需要的药送来了
And The courier brought what you needed from the chemist, your pills.
谢谢
Thanks.
话说 那个美国人在利用我们
By the way, that American is using us.
今天花费了我们五万英镑
Bled us for £50,000 today.
说起这事 到时间了
Speaking of which, look at the time.
我得打给会计部了
I've got to call accounting.
英格丽德
Ingrid?
那个被抓回来的冯·索耶科在哪儿
The detainee, Van Syoc, where is he now?
关在「监仓」 活该如此
In the Box, where he belongs.
你不是想过去...
That doesn't mean you're considering a visit--
没你的事了 英格丽德
Thank you, Ingrid.
访问协议
汤玛斯「堡主」 你看过口供了吗
Rook Thomas, have you read the review?
看过了 我就是还有几个问题
Yes, I just have a few more questions.
四号♥房♥ 我奉命对其强制性监禁
Cell Four, I've been ordered to keep this one fully restrained.
-需要我陪同吗 -没这个必要 谢谢
- Shall I accompany you? - That won't be necessary. Thank you.
监控关闭
你对我有什么企图
What do you want from me?
你还记得多少
How much of your memory is gone?
全不记得了 还是记得一点
All of it, or some of it?
你当时在桥上
You were at the bridge.
你母亲叫什么名字
What's your mother's name?
你都想不起你亲生母亲了吗
Can't even picture your own mother?
你真是什么都没有了
You really have nothing left.
没有过去
No history.
没有一丝亲人关怀
Not a scrap of familial comfort.
你对任何人都没有用处
You know, you're of no use to anyone.
而你一开始可是无价之宝
Not that you were worth a lot to begin with.
你攻击我三次了
You've come at me three times.
三次都以失败告终
And three times, you've failed.
我虽不记得什么 但我记得我怎么对付你
I may not remember much, but I do remember what I did to you.
你今早惊慌逃窜 特别怂
This morning, you ran from me like a scared little girl.
而现在被绑着的人是你 我还自♥由♥地喘着气
And now, you're all chained up, and I'm still here, unchained,
接下来的事 完全由我掌控
completely in control of what happens next.
这一次 我保证你不会再有机会了
And this time, I promise, you will not be coming back.
所以我再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you once more.
你对我有何企图
What did you want from me?
完成之前的任务 把你卖♥♥掉
To finish the job. Sell you at auction.
你要把我卖♥♥了吗
You were going to sell me?
不 一开始 扎夫说
No, at first, Zef said
"算了吧 她早就在他们手里崩坏了"
"Don't bother, they--they broke her like a twig a long time ago."
但我说 这才是卖♥♥点
But I told them that's the point.
买♥♥家会看到潜力还未被完全激发
The buyer will see the potential.
谁会来阻止我们
You know, who's going to stop us?
你上级们无情地将你交出来了
Your superiors were fine to hand you over without a kiss good-bye.
谁
Who?
他们
Them.
他们所有人
All of them.
没人在乎
No one cared.
看来他们改变主意了
Well, it appears they've changed their minds.
话别说得太早
I wouldn't be so sure.
你不记得了 但他们记得
You may have forgotten, but they remember.
一切把你搞到精神崩溃的事
All of it, all the things they did to break you.
你去问下格伦格罗夫和布里斯托尔的事吧
Ask them about Glengrove and Bristol.
如果不是这些事 这一切都不会发生
None of this ever would have happened!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
我知道我不该...
And I know shouldn't have been--
有何不该
Why?
你有权知道那个禽兽对你有何企图
You have every right to know what that animal wanted with you.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他一直说一些乱我心绪的事
He kept saying things to unsettle me.
-什么事 -格伦格罗夫
- About what? - Glengrove.
替你难过
Sorry.
那个地方一直让我做恶梦
I have nightmares about that place.
我们都一样
Yeah, we all do.
我们的思维当时不属于我们 但现在没事了
Our minds weren't our own, but it's okay now.
一切都过去了
It's all in the past.
医务室 安全登录 员工号♥
医务室资料库
搜索 米梵妮·汤玛斯
病历
米梵妮·爱丽丝·汤玛斯 1987年5月23日 女性
医生开药 普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥ 治疗米梵妮的焦虑
源文件加密涂黑
源文件加密涂黑
源文件加密涂黑
格伦格罗夫之家
新港湾路 新布拉德维尔 米尔顿·基尼斯
格伦格罗夫之家
新港湾路 新布拉德维尔 米尔顿·基尼斯
早上好
Good morning.
多亏伦敦警♥察♥厅...
Thanks to the excellent work of the Metropolitan Pol...
这样说
Try that.
没什么事吧
Are we okay?
再来一次
Let's go again.
好
Okay.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
多亏伦敦警♥察♥厅办事得力
Thanks to the excellent work of the Metropolitan Police,
现已查实 千禧桥谋杀惨案
we have established that the tragic events of the Millennium Bridge Murders
确实是一场八人集♥体♥自♥杀♥案
were indeed the suicide of eight members
他们均来自「汉尼可」宗教
of a registered religious organization known as The Hanneke.
我们已将该邪教头目皮特·冯·索耶科绳之于法
We have their leader, Peter Van Syoc, remanded in custody.
冯·索耶科已经认罪
Van Syoc has given a full confession--
停下
Make her stop.
我找一处停顿
Let me find a break.
删掉她的镜头
Just cut her off.
看一下替罪羊的认罪吧
Let's hear our scapegoat's official confession.
他们也让你锦衣玉食了吧
They give you stuff, too, don't they?
给你安排一个角色
Give you a role.
让你自认得到赏识
Make you feel... included.
他们用权财迷惑你
They do anything to distract you
让你忘记自己只是政♥府♥爪牙
from the fact that you're a slave to the state.
投靠无产阶级吧
Condescending to the proletariat.
革命是必然趋势
Revolution is inevitable.
真是神剪辑
It's brilliant, really.
你当时没被他洗♥脑♥吧 康拉德
You weren't tempted to drink the Kool-Aid, were you, Comrade?
我定力这么好
No more than usual.
说一声
And just so you know,
我会全力配合内务部的恋情审查
I fully intend to cooperate with the Vetting office.
很好
Good.
开诚布公 这点很不错
Your transparency is appreciated.
她真上镜 是吧
The camera loves her, doesn't it?
这片自然保护区
由格伦格罗夫之家纪念信托基金 慷慨资助
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表