剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been following me?
这周发生了很多事
This week has been chaos...
都乱套了
full-blown hell.
一切线索都指向你
And it all leads back to you.
你知道你让我神魂颠倒
You know you make me dizzy.
你一直清楚这一点
You've always known.
但你只有这一周才这样靠近我
But you never come near me like that till this week.
别再谎话连篇了
You need to stop fucking lying
告诉我 你到底惹上了什么事
and tell me what kind of shit you're in.
不然 你让我怎么想
Otherwise, what am I supposed to think, hmm?
你上了我
Except that you fucked me...
就为了搞乱我
to fuck with me...
不让我妨碍你
to get me out of the fucking way.
行了
Yeah.
我没什么可问了
That's all I need to know.
泰迪
Teddy.
该死
Fuck.
纳齐姆
Nazim.
如果你想见纳齐姆
If you want to see Nazim,
明早八点来格林威治公园
come to Greenwich Park, 8:00 a.m. tomorrow--
禧街入口 蓝长椅 别迟到
Jubilee Avenue entrance, blue bench, and don't be late.
他为了五十磅罚款打官司 结果花了六千镑诉讼费
He'd spent 6,000 pounds in legal fees to fight a 50-pound fine,
他还想上诉
but still he wants to appeal to the high court.
我善意提醒 这很浪费钱
When I politely suggested that it might be a waste of money,
他说 "是啊 科林
he said, "Do you know what, Colin?
你说得对 我该见好就收"
You're right. I'll quit while I'm ahead."
亲爱的 你没事吧
Darling? Are you all right?
这一周很不顺 但...
It's been a difficult week, but...
明天就好了
it'll be better tomorrow.
伊恩 你必须来
Ian, so you must come.
我们是来求财还是求人情来着
Remind me, are we groveling for money or favors?
都不是
Well, it's neither.
无聊的工作而已
It's just a mundane obligation.
我们是给他们送人情吗
So we're the ones dispensing the favors?
我就这么觉得
Funny, that's exactly how it feels.
你说得没错
Yep, you're right.
算了 我们提前退场吧
Screw the rounds. Let's go for a French exit.
该死
Shit.
-你没事吧 老婆 -没事
- You all right, darling? - Yep, I'm fine.
还真是低调啊
This is certainly... low-key.
如今流行的炫富方式就是谦逊
Humble is the new ostentatious.
那边是宴会主人
And over there is our host--
财政大臣的特别顾问
Special Advisor to the Chancellor...
正竭力讨好肯尼亚商业银行总裁呢
Ingratiating himself with the chairman of KCB.
你在大家眼中的职业是什么
So what do all these people think you do?
一些人认为我从事保密型服务工作
A few assume some clandestine level of service.
但他们心里有数 不会言明
But know better than to ask.
另外一些人则一头雾水
And the others have no bloody idea.
这么说 大家不知道我是你同事还是你女友
So they don't know if I'm here as your colleague or as your date?
让他们瞎猜吧
Let them guess.
如果你跟康拉德在一起 肯定两者都是
Well, if you're with Conrad, it must be both.
我不介意 我没什么好隐瞒
That's fine by me. I have nothing to hide.
这话竟出自特勤局一个可靠的特工之口
Spoken like a trustworthy agent of the Secret Service.
内政大臣 又见面了
Home Secretary, good to see you.
特雷弗·伯奇 丹妮尔·沃尔芙
Trevor Birch, Danielle Wulff.
-幸会 -幸会
- Pleased to meet you. - You too.
我很仰慕你妻子
I greatly admire your wife.
我从小仰慕着她长大
Have since I was a child.
我们能单独聊几句吗
Would you excuse us a minute?
我以为我们今天被内务部审查
I would have thought one visit from the vetting office
就已经够闹心了
would be enough for the day.
邀请函写明带同伴 丹妮尔同意跟我来了
The invitation said plus-one. Danielle agreed to join me.
她肯定另有所图
I'm sure she has her own agenda.
那又如何 我也是
Fine. So do I.
你可能不信
Now, contrary to what you might believe,
但我不是为你而来
I am not here for you.
罗里克·佩纳斯卡
Lorik Pernaska.
你们该在无人知晓的后巷见面吧
A back alley would have been a more suitable place to meet.
只有你知道他的身份
No one knows that but you.
他在别人眼中只是宴会上第三大捐赠者
All anyone else here thinks is that he's the third-largest donor to the party.
跟他在他的地盘会面才是上策
Best to meet him here on his own territory.
你睡沙发 我睡暗阁
You take the sofa. I'm gonna sleep in the panic room.
我都习惯了
Kind of used to it.
你确定想开这瓶酒吗
Just want to make sure, you-- you really want to open this bottle?
这是名品佳酿
It's-- it's really special.
开吧 我都不记得怎么会有这瓶酒
Yeah, actually, I don't remember why I got it.
可能是多余的礼物吧
Unwanted gift probably.
多余的礼物
Unwanted gift, huh?
这种礼物算多余 我们想法可真不一样
You and I have very different takes on gifts.
谢谢
Thanks.
还挺好喝
It's actually pretty nice.
你怎么这么懂威士忌
So how do you know so much about whiskey?
因为我爸
My dad.
你们关系很好吗
Are you close?
生前很好
Was, yeah.
他对苏格兰威士忌很有研究
He was a scotch snob.
而我妈是个能自控的酒鬼
Mom was a high-functioning alcoholic.
两个人简直天生一对
They made a great match.
马库斯以前说 我继承了双方的酒品
Marcus used to say I took after both of them.
你们怎么相识的
And how did you guys meet?
我追踪一个目标追了几个月 一直追到东海岸
I was chasing a target for months all the way up the East Coast.
对方躲在多伦多的树林之中
They were hiding out in the woods in Toronto.
凯夫勒拥有超级感官
And... well, Kevler had high-acuity perception.
我们请他来追捕她
So we brought him in to track her.
我们俩每晚盯梢 盯了两周
We staked her out every night together for two weeks.
最后终于抓捕目标
When we finally apprehended the target,
我开始感觉特别难过
I started feeling really fucking sad
我以为再也见不到马库斯了
that I would never see Marcus again.
但你还是见到了
But you did.
对
Yeah.
他调到了我的部门
He transferred to my division.
23个月 大部分时光很美好
23 mostly happy months.
然后他接了一个阿塞拜疆的任务
Then he took this mission in Azerbaijan.
本来就是个"侦察并终结"的简单任务
It was just a simple detect and disrupt.
结果他中途失联了
He went dark halfway through.
「变种异能部」寻找他了
But the BVA looked for him.
一开始找了
Well, yeah, at first.
起初判定是擅离职守 然后变成失踪
You know, at first, he was AWOL. Then he was missing.
后来是失踪 假定被擒
Then he was missing, presumed captured,
再后来是失踪 假定死亡
then he was missing, presumed dead.
局里就不再派人找了吗
What, and then the agency just stopped?
差不多吧
Pretty much, yeah.
我一直在追踪他使用的化名
You know, I was tracking the activity of his aliases,
终于在巴黎发现他的踪迹了
and I got a hit in Paris.
结果突然之间 他出现在英国
And all of a sudden, he shows up here...
死了
dead.
他要是找我帮忙就好了
He could have just reached out, you know?
他肯定有苦衷
I'm sure he had a good reason.
是吗 有什么苦衷
Yeah? What was it, then?
抱歉 就是一句安慰人的话
Sorry, that's just... something people say.
我们英国人 不怎么爱聊天
English people-- we don't really make conversation.
总是讲一些客套话 敷衍对方
We just recycle a handful of polite phrases.
你呢
Well, what about you?
你一个人住
You live here alone or...?
没男友 没女友 没「格式塔」吗
No guy or girl or Gestalt?
我看到你们看彼此的眼神了
I've noticed the way you guys look at each other.
总是含情脉脉 "八目相对"
You're always giving each other the--the eight eyes.
怎么开始的
So how'd that start?
你一开始是和谁啊 伊莉莎吗
And which one did it start with? Was it Eliza?
我不记得了
You know, I-I don't remember.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表