剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
因为你的身份
Because of what you are.
以及你的价值
And what you're worth.
饶了我吧 求你们了
Please, please, please, please.
-按住她 -求你了
- Hold her still. - Please.
别这样
Please.
该死
Fuck!
输入密♥码♥
确认
普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥[心脏药物]
扫描
解锁
你好
Hello?
银行这边又出现两名受害者 一男一女
Two more victims at the bank, man and woman,
作案手法一致 监控被切断
same MO CCTV was disabled.
身份
ID?
她是个临时工
She was an agency temp,
以布丽塔·丹尔维纳这个名字在前台工作了两天
worked reception for the past two days under the name Britta Delvina.
应该是个假名
Seems to be an alias.
另一个呢
And the other one?
还没查到
Nothing yet.
添加"卢加特"资料库 交叉查询
Well, cross-reference against the Lugat profiles.
他们在曼塞尔银行有熟人
They have ties at Mansel Bank.
四小时内 死了十个人
That's ten bodies in four hours.
谢了 艾利克斯 我会数数
Thank you, Alex, I can add.
从何说起呢
Okay, where do I start?
一般 我会都计划好
Normally, I'd have planned this all out.
我是个计划性很强的人
I'm a very organized person.
但时间紧迫 我只能临时应变
But time is short. I'm having to improvise.
你要知道 你乳糖代谢能力差
So... you should probably know that dairy makes you break out like a teenager,
你对蜂刺过敏 蛰一下会致命
and you are deathly, deathly allergic to bees.
我接下来要说机密之事
The rest of what I'm about to tell you is classified.
如果落入坏人之手
If it fell into the wrong hands,
后果将不堪设想
it could have devastating consequences.
所以我藏在了安全的地方
So I'm going to leave it for you in the safe place.
无需钥匙 密♥码♥同警报器密♥码♥一样
Keyless entry, and the code is the same as the alarm.
欢迎
Welcome.
你可以在这里找到你所有的个人资料
In here, you'll find all your personal documents,
你车和家的备用钥匙
spare keys to the car and home,
以及足够的补给品 让你可以躲起来避风头
and enough provisions to hole up for a few days if you need to.
这里隔音很强 而且拥有加密型网络
It's soundproof and has Tor-encrypted Internet access.
你为一个名为「奇魁」的政♥府♥组织效力
You work for a government agency called the Checquy.
「奇魁」
"Sheck-ay."
我们是英国情报局部门的一个秘密组织
We're a secret wing of British intelligence
这里专门招募奇人异士
that recruit people with... certain abilities.
你是其中一员
You are one of these people,
你的超能力很可能成为致命武器
with the potential to be a deadly weapon.
因此 你才处于险境
By definition, that puts you in danger.
墙上这些人物 都是你的同事
On the wall are the names and faces of the people you work with.
奇魁
作为传统
As a matter of tradition,
高阶探员都以棋子命名
chess pieces are the code names given to our senior agents.
你是支援部的「堡主」[替身]You are a rook in the Support Directorate,
你的职责就是组织安排
so your role is organizational.
这些人信任你 把你当成伙伴
These people trust you. They regard you as an ally.
琳达·法瑞尔是你上司 亦是你导师
Linda Farrier is your boss and mentor.
她巾帼须眉 足智多谋
She's tough, but fucking smart,
琳达·法瑞尔 「王」
这里可能就只有她在乎你了
probably cares more about you than anyone else in this place.
康拉德·格兰切斯特是二号♥人物
Conrad Grantchester is number two.
他能够操控我们赖以生存的空气
He has the power to alter the atmosphere, the very air we breathe.
他能诱你说出真话 或让你陷入昏迷
He can elicit the truth or knock you out cold.
康拉德·格兰切斯特 「皇后」
他挺喜欢你 但他很危险
He likes you, but he's dangerous.
你要当心
Be careful.
「格式塔」是「奇魁」最出色的特工
And the Gestalt, the Checquy's finest agent.
"格式塔"指具有不同分离特性的有机整体
这里是指「一个思维控制四具躯体」
你和他们相识已久
You've known them forever,
但还是很难理解其超能力
but their power is still difficult to grasp.
记住 跟一个交谈 就等于跟其他三个交谈
Remember, speak to one, you've spoken to all.
你到时就懂了
You'll see.
英格丽德 她是你的「秘密武器」
Ingrid, she's your secret weapon,
英格丽德 「扈从」
神助攻 能力出众
genius assistant, competence personified.
她左边是克劳迪娅 出色的舆♥论♥公♥关♥
And to her left is Claudia, spin doctor extraordinaire.
总要有人操控舆♥论♥ 来保护「奇魁」的存在
The Checquy is protected by lies, and someone has to think of them.
记下这些名字
Now, commit these names to memory...
快记
now.
快记
Now.
你好
Hello.
我叫... 不 你叫...
My name-- no, your name...
米梵妮
Myfanwy.
谁啊
Hello?
是我 琳达
It's me, Linda.
-米梵妮 -是我
- Myfanwy. - Yes.
你不知道我是谁 对吧
You don't know who I am, do you?
琳达·法瑞尔
Linda Farrier.
你好
Yes, hello.
你当时在银行穿的这一身吗
Is that what you were wearing at the bank?
你这身行头都被闭路电视拍下来了
Everything in here, it's been all over CCTV.
靴子也是
Boots too.
到底是怎么回事
What is happening here?
你在千禧桥跟谁见面了
Who did you meet at the bridge?
我不知道
I don't know.
是事前约好 你中埋伏了吗
Was it a prearranged meeting, an ambush?
我不知道
I don't know.
-银行的事呢 -我不知道
- And at the bank? - I don't know.
我醒来之后 到处都是尸体 我就逃跑了
I woke up. There were bodies. I ran.
我可以说出谁是当今首相
And I can tell you who the prime minister is
以及皇室成员的名字
and the names of the members of the royal family
我还知道白俄♥罗♥斯♥总统是谁
and the president of Belarus for some reason,
但我没法说出我是谁 你是谁
but I can't tell you who I am, who you are,
这到底是怎么一回事
or what the fuck is going on.
求你来告诉我吧
Please, tell me.
我只知道
The only thing that I know
你得赶紧来上班
is that we need to get you to work-- now.
-「奇魁」 -对
- The Checquy? - Yes.
那晚桥上发生的事引起国际争端了
Whatever happened at the bridge has become an international incident.
你得去上班 不然人们就起疑心了
You need to be in the office, or people may wonder.
我来理顺一下
Right, so just to be clear,
我引起了国际争端 而我却失忆了
I'm at the center of an international incident that I have no memory of,
你还想让我正常上班 而我对这份工作一无所知
and you want me to act completely normal in a job I don't know how to do?
你是行政人员 不是脑科医生
You're a bureaucrat, not a brain surgeon.
别跟任何人交谈 就不会有事
Don't talk to anyone, and you'll be fine.
你只有这一条路
You don't have a choice.
这不是酒店 想走就走
This isn't a hotel. You can't just check out.
你是政♥府♥人员 你需要保护
You're a government asset, and you need protection.
谁会伤害我
From who?
换衣服 我路上慢慢解释
Get dressed, and I'll explain on the way--
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我以为会找回记忆 才来这里...
I only came here because I thought it might spark a memory...
米梵妮 现在不是任性的时候
Myfanwy, this isn't the moment.
但我想不起这样的生活 也不想过这样的人生
But I don't recognize this life, and I don't want it.
你得冷静 你的药呢
You need to stay calm. Where are your pills?
这是你的主意
These were your idea.
这会让你冷静
They help you stay calm
不会误伤别人
and keep others safe.
我知道 你肯定惊魂未定
Now, I realize that this must be terrifying for you,
但我不是个陌生人
but I am not actually a stranger.
我看着你长大
I've known you half your life.
你就相信我一下吧
Will you trust me on this one thing, please?
你可以走了
You can leave now.
等你准备好了
When you're ready,
就把你穿过的衣物都放进包里
put everything that you've been wearing in the bag,
我派人来拿
and I'll have someone pick it up.
我希望你能改变主意
I hope that you change your mind.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表