剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
只有这样 我才能护你周全
It's the only way that I can keep you safe.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
你没让我失望
It's not me that you're disappointing.
而是你让自己失望了
It's quite literally yourself.
我们明白 贾斯梅
We understand, Jasmine.
我们不是来催你
We're not here to rush you.
我们这里本来就缺人手
We've only got so many qualified staff.
知道 但我们只来看一具尸体
Yes, but we're only here to see the one.
男性 三十岁中半 深发 体型强壮
Male, mid-30s, dark hair, muscular.
死者 身份不明 男性 38岁
这是你要找的人吗
Is this your guy?
你能离开一下吗
Could I please do this alone?
不行
No.
任何情况 都不允许让访客单独接触尸体
I'm not allowed to leave anyone alone with a body, under any circumstances.
我到外面等
I'll wait outside...
你们看吧
Leave you to it.
他的下颌骨在外力下刺穿了颈动脉
His jawbone was propelled back into his carotid artery.
他被血呛死了
The blood asphyxiated him.
他叫马库斯·凯夫勒
His name's Marcus Kevler.
他是我们的人
He was one of ours.
你好 我是你 不
Hi, I'm you... no.
你 我是你 我是你
You-- I'm you. I'm you.
我是你
I am you.
你现在可能已经意识到了
Hi, you have probably realized by now...
你很特别
that you're special.
天 不对 该死 不对
God, no. Sod it, no.
你现在可能已经意识到了 你很特别
You've probably realized by now that you're special.
该死 不对
Sod it, no.
有人将会袭击我 抹除我的记忆
Someone is going to attack me and wipe my memory.
我不清楚对方身份 也不知道具体时间
I don't know who, and I don't know when.
你得查出幕后黑手以及动机
You have to find out who did this to me and why.
为什么有人要这样对付我
Why would anyone do this to me?
但这样没用
This won't help, though.
身份和动机不重要
Who and why doesn't matter.
如果你正在看这段视频
If you're watching this,
已经太迟了
it's already too late.
我是「奇魁」的米梵妮·汤玛斯
I am Myfanwy Thomas, of the "Sheck...ay."
我是「奇魁」的米梵妮·汤玛斯
I am Myfanwy Thomas of the Checquy.
真♥相♥在此 真♥相♥在此
The truth is in here. The truth is in here.
真♥相♥在此
The truth is in here.
真♥相♥在此...
The truth is in here. The truth is in--
拜托
Please!
拜托 你得让我进去 求你了
Please, you've gotta let me in there. Please, please.
真♥相♥在此 真♥相♥在此
The truth is in here. The truth is in here.
真♥相♥在此 真♥相♥在此
The truth is in here. The truth is in here.
你总算来了 现在都乱套了
About time. Fur is fucking flying.
我不得不让英格丽德在封锁令上伪造你的签名
I had to make Ingrid forge your signature on the HSE shutdown order.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
很好 就是之前有点不舒服
Yes, just been feeling unwell.
米梵妮 你一直不接电♥话♥
Myfanwy... you haven't been answering the phone.
-你去哪儿了 -我被蜜蜂蜇了
- Where have you been? - I got stung by a bee.
全身起疹子 吃过敏药吃多了
I broke out in hives and practically overdosed on antihistamines,
睡了14个小时 但我没事了 好多了 谢了
slept for 14 hours, but I'm fine now. Better, thanks.
你了解银行那边发生的事了吧
So you're up to speed on the Bankside situation?
是 完全了解
Yes, fully up to speed.
我们去你办公室谈吧
Let's talk in your office-- now.
好
Absolutely.
你先请
After you.
米梵妮·汤玛斯 终于见到你了
Myfanwy Thomas? Finally.
「变种异能部」探员 莫妮卡·里德
Hi, Monica Reed, BVA.
是这样 搞错了
Look, there's been some kind of mistake.
也许是有意为之
Maybe on purpose,
我被派到你们部
but they have me working out of your department,
但把我分支援部 这也太扯了
but putting me in Support Directorate is bullshit, okay?
你得告诉格兰切斯特 他不能让我做无聊文职
So I need you tell Grantchester that he can't sideline me
不让我参与行动
by putting me into bookkeeping.
我不是看不起你们
I mean, no offense.
我要在你的办公室设立专案组 立刻投入调查中
Look, I wanna be based out of your office, right in the heart of this thing.
我喜欢单干
I work alone.
你喜欢单干 行
You work alone? Okay.
你们本来毫无头绪 谁给你们提供了线索
Well, who brought you your best and, at this moment, only lead you have?
谢谢你 这之后交给我们就行了
Thank you, we'll take it from here.
你这个感谢都不走心啊
Well, that didn't really feel sincere.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
被蜜蜂蜇了
Stung by a bee?
还是宿醉 多疑了
Or just hungover and paranoid?
你都告诉谁了 你跟谁说了吗
Who have you told? Anyone?
跟你的审查官说了吗
Your vetting officer?
别因为一次失误 就引起职场麻烦
We don't need to make a bureaucratic mountain out of a mistake.
我们上次的事 干柴烈火...
What happened was intense and-- and...
又很混乱
complicated and...
我不是说我不喜欢 我确实很爽
I'm not denying that I enjoyed it, because I did.
我外套上还有玫瑰精油的香气
My coat still smells of rose oil.
但那只是一♥夜♥情♥
But it... it was a one-time thing.
我们喝醉了
We were drunk.
不会再... 也不能再有下一次了
It won't-- it--it can't happen again.
好 不会再有下一次
Okay. Never again.
很好 说清楚了
Good. Settled.
我是说真的
I meant what I said.
别告诉你的审查官
Don't tell your vetting officer,
除非你想亲自来解释
unless you want to be the one to explain this.
你也不想吧
I didn't think so.
我很欣慰 我们成熟地解决了
I'm glad we could talk it over like adults.
没有闹得很难看
It could've been messy.
是 谢天谢地
Yeah, thank goodness.
我之前还担心
I was concerned that
就你没法控制自己的情绪
you of all people wouldn't be able to keep your emotions in check.
你终于来了
Thank goodness you're here.
我们解除了沙福克街的封锁
We've cleared Suffolk Street
通过黑格警♥察♥局长给银行停业找了借口
and are spinning the bank closure through Commissioner Hague's office,
桥那边路障再设一小时 以防看热闹的人再回来
I've got barricades on the bridge for another hour to keep the gawkers back,
法♥院♥十分钟后就开庭了
and, The court is convening in ten minutes.
很棒 一切都井井有条
G-great, that's all absolutely... exactly as it should be.
我听说你手♥机♥又丢了
And I heard you lost your phone again.
我又给你弄了一部
I bricked it.
谢谢
Thanks.
英格丽德 英格丽德 谢谢你
Hey, Ingrid-- Ingrid, thanks. Thank you.
你是我的秘密武器
You're my secret weapon,
我真的很感谢你今早为我做的一切
and, you have no idea how much I appreciate all your help this morning.
"亲爱的 如果正在读这封信
"Dear you, if you're reading this,
你肯定重返工作岗位了
you must have returned to your job.
我一直觉得 谁都可能是袭击我的人
All this time, I thought my attacker could be anyone,
但我渐渐发现 我错了
but I've learned I was wrong.
尽管我对这个组织忠心耿耿
Despite the loyalty I feel for this agency,
我们对这个险恶的世界做了很多善事
the good work that it does in this sinister world,
我跟这些同事之间也有着深深的羁绊"
and the deep history I have with those who work here..."
"伤害你的人
"The person who hurt you...
背叛你的人
Betrayed you...
就在这里"
is right here."
欢迎回来 内政部长
Welcome, Home Secretary.
琳达
Linda.
"对方知道自己的所为
"They know what they did,
而我却不清楚对方是谁
but I don't know who they are.
我给你的忠告是
My best advice to you:
不要
Don't...
相信
trust...
任何人"
anyone."
打开观看
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表