剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
两百万起价
Bidding starts at 2 million.
第12件拍卖♥♥品 「电妞」
Lot 12. Electricae.
英国「奇魁」组织中叛逃的一名珍稀变种
A rare defector from the Checquy of Great Britain.
八级「变种超能」 异能为「皮肤神经传导」
Level 8 EVA, transdermal neurotransmission.
起价一千万
Bids start at £10 million.
竞价即将开始 五 四
Bidding starts in five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
这位「变种超能」是一块璞玉
This EVA is a diamond in the rough,
能近距离杀人于无形
capable of killing at near distance.
一千万英镑
£10 million.
有人出价两千吗
Do I hear 20?
阿根廷 两千万
Argentina, £20 million.
中国 两千五百万
China, £25 million.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 三千万
Russia, 30 million.
中国 三千五百万
China, 35 million.
个人买♥♥家 四千万
Private bidder, 40 million.
有人出价四千五吗
Do I hear 45?
琳达·法瑞尔是盘「菜」
Linda Farrier is exquisite,
但她把「奇魁」变成「杂烩」了
but she's turned the Checquy into a dog's dinner.
你有可能会是扭转大局之人
I thought you might be the man to turn it around.
我确实是
I am.
如果你同意继续交好
And if you agree to follow the rules of diplomacy,
「奇魁」和「卢加特」可以携手迈进新未来
it could be a new day for relations between the Checquy and the Lugat.
过往恩怨 一笔勾销
We could put the past behind us.
非常好
Wonderful.
乐意至极
I agree to that.
当然 只有「奇魁」存在 才能继续互助
Of course, our treaty is only good if the Checquy continues to exist.
你知道内政部要审查「奇魁」了吗
Were you aware the home office had ordered a review?
我听到谣传了
I'd heard the rumor.
你还听说什么了
What else have you heard?
没什么
Nothing.
罗里克 很多政客依赖你们财团资助
Lorik, your hands are on the political purse strings.
你开金口 那些政客势必听从
Those involved would surely hear your testimony.
你这是求我帮忙吗
Are you asking for my help?
没问题
No problem.
我会阻止审查
I'll stop the review.
多谢
Thank you.
不能白帮 这个人情要还
In exchange for proper incentive.
上次见面 我明示过 公平交易
Last time we met, I warned you I'd be looking for reciprocity.
对「卢加特」既往不咎 足够了吧
My peace offering should more than qualify.
不够
It doesn't.
你还想怎样
What else did you have in mind?
释放一名你们抓捕的囚犯
Mercy for a prisoner who remains in your custody.
杰弗里 见到你真好
Hello, Geoffrey. Nice to see you.
下午好 夫人
Good afternoon, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们知道去哪找纳齐姆·阿里法伊吗
Do you guys know where I might find Nazim Al Rifai?
他在那边操场上
He's on the pitch over there.
纳齐姆
Nazim!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
想来看看你过得怎么样
Wanted to see if you're okay.
我很好
I'm good.
这里很好
It's nice here.
都不是"正常人" 很有归属感吧
Must be nice not to feel like the only weird one.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you for what you did for me,
把我弄来这里
getting me here.
这不是我一个人的功劳
It was a group effort.
但我被绑♥架♥后 是你一直追踪我
But you are the one who followed me after I was kidnapped.
你是我的榜样
You are my role model.
你可真不会选榜样
Poor choice, dude.
才不是
No, it's not.
你很强大
You are so strong.
我不强大
I'm not.
我真不强大
I'm really not.
我不是出于好心才帮你
I didn't do any of this because I'm a good person
也不是因为我勇敢或真心在乎
or a brave person or because I really care.
我这么做是因为
I did it because I thought that
你能帮我查出马库斯出了什么事
maybe you could help me find out what happened to Marcus.
但我查出真♥相♥时
But when I found the answers,
我感觉还不如永远不知情
I realized I would have been better off just living with the questions.
是这样
Look...
你得帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
后面不闷吧
Enough air back there?
不闷
Yes.
我感觉终于可以喘口气了
I feel as if I can breathe for the first time.
科林肯定很开心你能回家
Colin will be glad to have you back at home.
这可不好说
We'll see about that.
我得找个爱好 才不用天天去烦他
I might have to find a hobby to keep out of his way.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你好啊
Well, hello.
还没线索吗
Nothing yet?
杜塞尔多夫发生火车相撞
Train collision in Dusseldorf,
希腊群岛发生类似着火事件
some kind of fire starter in the Greek islands.
都跟与米梵妮无关
Nothing that screams Myfanwy.
继续查
Keep looking.
她肯定就在某处
She's out there somewhere.
对 她是 好
Yes, she is. Yes.
我刚以加密信息把交易地点发给你了
I just sent you an encrypted message with details of our meeting location.
你的加密转汇已到账
Your cryptocurrency transaction is verified.
不不 拍卖♥♥费不退 15%
No, no, the auction fee is not refundable. 15%.
米梵妮
Myfanwy!
卖♥♥你的人很快就来
Your seller will be here to meet you shortly.
我要去安排运输了
I'm going to finalize transport.
我打理「拍卖♥♥行」几年了
I've been running auctions for a few years.
我知道你不好过
And I know this is difficult for you,
但这不是最惨的境遇
but I have seen so much worse.
米梵妮 亲
Myfanwy, my dear.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
如此情境 还望见谅
I'm sorry about the circumstances.
这就是你一开始的谋算吧
This was your plan all along, wasn't it?
掳走我 把我卖♥♥掉
Kidnap and sell me.
想要偷渡出境的人可是你
It was your idea to stray outside the lines.
这是维克多·丹尼洛夫 这是他家
This is Viktor Danilov, our host.
我该恭喜你
I should congratulate you.
七千五百万英镑
75 million.
不管中国人会对你做何打算
Whatever it is the Chinese want to do with you,
他们势在必得
they want to do it very badly.
承认吧
Admit it.
这比做政♥府♥文职要惊险刺♥激♥多了
It's far more exciting than life as a bureaucrat.
瞧
Look.
该走了
Time to go.
她要被送往费利克斯托
She's headed to Felixstowe.
你知道注射规则了吧
You've been briefed on her dosing regimen?
每两个小时 注射半毫升
Half a cc every two hours.
很好 注射太多 你会杀了她
Good. Give too much, you'll kill her.
注射太晚 她会杀了你
Give too late, she'll kill you.
她在四十分钟后要再注射一次 定时
She's due again in 40 minutes. Set an alarm.
两小时车程
It's a two-hour drive.
然后你就会被运到货船上
Then you'll transfer to a container ship.
祝你好运 米梵妮
Best of luck to you, Myfanwy.
这里还有别人吗
I-is there someone there?
有人吗
Anybody?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我很口渴
I'm thirsty.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
珍玛
Gemma.
你好 珍玛
Hi, Gemma.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表