剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
我叫米梵妮
I'm Myfanwy.
你不会有事
You're gonna be okay.
真的吗
Really?
怎么说
How?
后面怎么回事
What's going on back there?
不知道
Don't know, mate.
最好停车看看
Better pull over.
也许她现在就需要再注射了
Maybe she needs a top-up already.
你们把小姑娘放出来一会儿吗
Hey, can you let the little girl out for a minute?
拜托 她还是个孩子
Please! She's a child!
-怎么这么久 -不知道
- What's the holdup? - Don't know.
好像没法...
Can't seem to get it to--
对不住了 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
别怕
It's okay.
我来救你出去
I'm getting you out of here.
什么
What?
我是「反抗军」
I'm with the resistance.
快
Come on.
路上有车来接我们
Van's gonna meet us down the road.
开到海斯汀斯
We'll drive to Hastings, where...
到时会有船接我们去法国
a boat will meet us and take us to France.
把小姑娘带走
Take the girl.
-我不走 -什么
- I'm not coming. - What?
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
他们会追捕你
They'll be looking for you.
真心感谢
Thank you, truly.
但我真不走
But I mean it.
你们快走
Go on.
-走吧 -走
- Go. - Come on.
英格丽德 ·伍德豪斯
Ingrid Woodhouse.
英格丽德 是我
Ingrid, it's me.
天呐 米梵妮
My God, Myfanwy!
我得立刻跟「格式塔」通话
Look, I need to speak to Gestalt immediately.
-你在哪儿 -赶紧
- Where are you? - Now!
英格丽德 怎么了
Yes, Ingrid?
米梵妮
Myfanwy?
我刚才在维克多·丹尼洛夫的府邸
Look, I was just at Victor Danilov's residence.
他们在举♥行♥拍卖♥♥ 他们抓到了琳达
They're holding an auction. They have Linda.
-你目前在哪儿 -你受伤了吗
- Where are you now? - Are you hurt?
不要紧 你们赶紧来救她
It doesn't matter. I need you to go to her now!
-米梵妮 你得赶紧... -逃
- Myfanwy, you need to... - Run.
不救出她 我不会走
I'm not leaving without her.
维克多·丹尼洛夫享有外交豁免权
Victor Danilov has full diplomatic immunity.
那里相当于俄♥罗♥斯♥领土
Might as well be Russian soil.
第18件拍卖♥♥品 「蟋蟀姐」
Lot 18. Gryllus.
六级「变种超能」
Level 6 EVA.
内脏能够发出极超音速波
Hypersonic diffusion produced by an internal organ
横膈膜部位 称为「铜鼓」
located in the diaphragm known as a tymbal.
另外 这名「变种超能」也是「奇魁」成员
Additionally, this EVA is also Checquy,
最近卸职 原为「王」
recently released from her role as King.
起价八千万英镑
Bidding starts at £80 million.
个人买♥♥家 八千两百万
Private bidder, £82 million.
乌克兰 八千四
Ukraine, 84.
中国 八千五百万
China, 85 million.
这不是规定问题 你得授权给我
It is not a matter of protocol. I need full authorization.
你知道我无权这么做
You know I don't have the authority.
我也爱莫能助
My hands are tied.
现在是谁不承担责任了
Now who's the one denying responsibilities?
我怎么能下令允许你们闯入俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官府邸呢
How can I possibly sanction invading the home of a Russian diplomat?
只能在其一公里之外行动
Look, a one-kilometer perimeter.
只能做到这份儿上了
It's the most we can do.
只能做到这样
The most you can do,
你组织成员都受到攻击了
with one of your agencies under full assault?
你这是公然
What you're asking amounts to
向我们最大的敌国宣战
a declaration of war against one of our greatest adversaries.
"多谢你出手相助"
Yes, thanks for your help.
我从没说过
I never said that!
你脑子有病 胡思乱想
You make up shit in your head 'cause you're fucking insane!
你♥他♥妈♥跟谁发火
Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
你 你这个疑心的混♥蛋♥
You, you fucking paranoid prick!
你欠揍吗 你找打吗 你个贱...
Is this what you want? Is this what you want? You fucking...
我们是不是有什么误会
Do we have some sort of misunderstanding?
确实有
We do.
通知多伦多
Notify Toronto
出发时间全部推迟 静待通知
and delay all departures until further notice.
「奇魁」组织就要瓦解了
The Checquy's foundations are about to crack,
我们只要保持冷静就行了
so the onus on us is to keep a cool head.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-他们伤到你了吗 -我没事
- Did they hurt you? - I'm fine.
我们得找到罗里克
We need to find Lorik.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
拍卖♥♥中还有其它「变种超能」
Look, here are other EVAs in the auction,
他没下令 这些人就不会被送去卖♥♥家那里
but they won't be sent to their buyers until he gives the go-ahead.
我得把你和法瑞尔救出去
I've gotta get you and Farrier out of here.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果找到罗里克 就能救下其他人
If we find Lorik, we can save the others.
救人这种事
Why don't you leave the operational stuff
还是留给专业特工来干吧
to the people that actually know what they're doing?
我们走
Let's go.
我会拖你后腿
I'll slow you down.
找到法瑞尔
Find Farrier.
再来找我
Come back for me.
把门锁好
Lock the fuckin' door.
不许动
Don't move!
不然我就爆你...
Or I'll blow your fucking--
你来了
Hello, you.
等下 别这样
Hey, wait. Come on.
米梵妮·汤玛斯呢
Where is Myfanwy Thomas?
她在这里吗
Is she here?
她到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is she?
对 立刻
Yes, immediately.
火力全开
Full bore.
后门
Back entrance.
我不知道她怎么逃走的
I don't know how she escaped.
立刻给我找到她
Just find her now!
你在找我吗
Are you looking for me?
「卢加特」的人马上就到了
The Lugat's on its way.
他们会把你运送到买♥♥家那里
They'll deliver you to your buyer
将琳达·法瑞尔抓起来
and take Linda Farrier into custody.
你肯定很后悔你在千禧桥杀人了
You must regret your actions on the Millennium Bridge.
不然 你现在早就跟你妹妹在一起了
Otherwise, you'd be with your sister right now, hmm?
我都失忆了 何来后悔一说
It's difficult to regret what you can't remember.
我之前一直尽全力逃离「奇魁」
All I wanted was to get as far away from the Checquy as possible.
但你让我明白了一件事
But you have showed me the one thing they couldn't.
琳达说得对
Linda was right.
「奇魁」存在 很有必要
The Checquy is here for a reason.
不记得杀过人 又怎会有愧疚之感
And what you don't remember can't hurt you anymore.
我的技能值上升了
I'm getting better.
我一直在练习
I've been practicing.
老鼠 耗子
Mice. Rats.
记住了迷宫之路 又被我抹去了
They learn a maze, and I make them forget it.
但自米梵妮之后 我还没抹去人的记忆
But I haven't tried it on an actual person since Myfanwy.
她很幸运
She's lucky.
你抹除了拖累她的各种羁绊
You erased all that shit that was dragging her down.
她可以重新开始
She can start all over.
我也想这样
That's all I want.
但如果出了岔子怎么办
But what if it goes too far?
求你了
Please.
我愿意冒险 我必须放手一搏
I'll take my chances. I have to.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表