剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
「格式塔」很早就一直在我身边了
Gestalt's always just been there.
我们该睡觉了
We should probably get to bed.
明天还有要事
Big day tomorrow.
你还需要什么吗
Do you need anything else?
没有 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
如此煞费苦心扮演良民 敬你这演技
To your ability to maintain a civil facade.
毕竟你做的生意全都令人惊骇
It's an impressive contrast to the way you do business.
不懂阁下之意
I'm afraid I don't follow.
你想让「卢加特」在官场占得一席之地
You want the Lugat to be welcome in political circles,
却又不肯守诺 说好井水不犯河水
and yet you refuse to adhere to our diplomatic code.
抱歉
Apologies.
没人禀报我
No one sent me a copy.
容我来呈报 很简单
Well, let me tell you what it is. It's really very simple.
别动我手下「堡主」
Keep your hands off my rook.
今天打来电♥话♥的人是你
You're the one who called me today.
对
Yes.
我们可没主动去招惹汤玛斯「堡主」
We didn't step into Rook Thomas's world, I assure you.
她主动来找我们
She stepped into ours.
此话怎讲
How so?
我很愿意帮助深陷困境的能人异士
You know, I'm more than willing to help assist safe travel out of the country
离开国境
for a valuable asset in trouble.
米梵妮把谁偷渡出去了
Myfanwy smuggled someone out?
不是别人 是她自己
Not someone. Herself.
她说需要安排好一次紧急出境
Said she needed an emergency exit in place.
预先支付 一张单程票
A one-way ticket, prepaid.
如果她付钱让你把她偷渡出去
If she paid you to smuggle her out,
她怎么还在这里
why is she still here?
你了解女人嘛
You know women.
出个门都要收拾好久
They take so long to get ready.
也许她改变主意了
Or maybe she just changed her mind.
总之 我收了她的定金
Either way, I still have her deposit.
善意提醒 我免费告诉你这件事了
Kindly remember I told you all this asking nothing in return.
权当我向你示好
Consider it a gesture of good faith.
下一次 就是交易了
Next time, prepare to make a trade.
我向来愿意跟「王」谈价钱
I'm always willing to bargain with the King.
你是把我和琳达搞混了吧
I think you're confusing me with Linda.
可跟我交涉的人是你啊
And yet here we are.
八点零五了 她迟到了
It's 8:05. She's late.
不管这人是谁 她肯定会来
Whoever it is, she'll be here.
我一直戴不好这玩意儿
I always have trouble fitting these things properly.
纳齐姆 他对你下手了吧
He did it to you, didn't he? Nazim.
他抹去了你的记忆
He wiped your memory?
你别骗我了
Okay, don't lie to me now, all right?
我刚开始对你有好感了
I just started liking you.
他抹去了多少
So how much did he take?
几周 几个月
Weeks? Months?
几年
Years?
我的一生
All of it.
你怎么看出来的
What gave me away?
你总是不爱说话
You're always, you know, quiet.
察言观色 不会多言 能看出来
Reading the room. Unspoken signals.
你总是临时胡诌一些事
And you're just making shit up on the fly all the time.
我不是说你编得很烂
I mean, don't get me wrong here.
你装得很像 但那个孩子出现后 我就想明白了
You're good, but... once the kid showed up, I put it together.
你待在车里
But right now, stay in the car, okay?
不 我跟你一起去
No, I'm coming with you.
合上保险 打开匣 检查弹♥药♥
Engage the safety, pop the mag, and check the chamber.
你知道怎么做 我就带上你
Show me you can do that, and you can come.
好了 待在车里
Okay. Stay in the car.
「格式塔」 怎么了
Gestalt, what is it?
我跟踪了米梵妮 她找到目标了
I followed Myfanwy. She's found the target.
那个男孩 在哪儿
The boy? Where is he?
跟她在一起
With her.
她一直把他藏在自己的公♥寓♥里
She's been hiding him in her apartment.
她正在跟那个美国特工一起等人
Now she's with the American waiting for someone.
好 守在那里
All right, wait there.
她们等的人来了之后 一起逮捕
And when their contact arrives, bring them all in.
包括米梵妮和那个男孩
Myfanwy and the boy, too.
纳齐姆
Nazim!
纳齐姆
Nazim.
我以为你丢下我离开了
I-I thought you'd left me. Left the city.
不带上你 我不会走
Not without you!
走 我给你弄了护照 都安排好了
Come on, you've got a passport. It's all arranged.
-我们去哪儿 -先去阿伯丁
- Where are we going? - Aberdeen first.
然后再找个安全之地藏身
And then from there, wherever it's safe.
别轻举妄动
Just hold it right there.
她只是想跟你谈一下
She just wants to talk to you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
你认识这个男人吗
Do you know this man?
认识
Yeah. I do.
他生前认识
I did.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他是我朋友
He's a friend.
什么样的朋友
What kind of friend?
这跟你有什么关系
Why is it any of your business?
-你真该锁上车门 -你怎么来了
- You really should lock your doors. - What are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I'd ask you the same question,
但等到审讯时再问吧
but I'll wait for the interrogation.
-开车 -「格式塔」 我能解释
- Drive. - Look, Gestalt, please I can explain.
-等莫妮卡和... -我会处理好莫妮卡
- Just wait for Monica and-- - I'll take care of Monica.
-开车 -不要
- Start the car. - No!
别逼我动手
Don't be difficult.
我们走吧 这个女人根本不在乎你
Come on, let's go. This woman does not care about you.
我怎么不在乎
The hell I don't.
你好像不知道自己惹上了什么人
I don't think you realize what you're up against.
我很清楚自己惹的是什么人 莫妮卡
I know exactly what I'm up against, Monica.
你们的组织掳走孩子
You and your agencies kidnapping kids,
将其训练成爪牙
forcing them into servitude.
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
我知道你们所有人
I know all about you.
马库斯把一切都告诉我了
Marcus told me everything.
你说谎
You're fucking lying.
他从你们手中救我妹妹时 牺牲了
He died trying to take my sister back from you people.
你妹妹
Your sister?
米梵妮是我妹妹
Myfanwy is my sister.
我会把她救出来
And I'm gonna get her back.
快跑
Run.
快跑 快
Run. Run!
米梵妮
Myfanwy!
等一下 等等
Wait. Please, wait!
米梵妮 不
Myfanwy, no!
个人档案
安德鲁·布里斯托尔医生 心理咨♥询♥师
神游
16岁 国家 叙利亚 变种异能 付款查看
巴比伦拍卖♥♥网站
恭喜 你的拍卖♥♥品以四千五百万售出
巴 黎
三周前
那些士兵装得很和善
他们把她骗上了车
然后锁上了车门
她涉世未深
她没把他们当坏人
他们撕破了她的衣服
将流血的她丢在路边
惨剧发生之前
她很活泼
见到什么都问
爱玩闹
唱歌♥
可现在...
我听说你可以消除别人的记忆
你能帮我女儿 让她忘记吗
求你帮帮拉赞
求你了 纳齐姆
纳齐姆 这是我们的一点小心意
神赐福于人
不必酬谢
上帝保佑你
替身 第一季 第五集
救我
回电
我逃出来了 你在哪儿
伦敦塔桥西面 十一点见
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表