剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
I think the bigger mystery is why you order all these different types of food,
只有我好奇这点吗
And it's just me.
我喜欢多些选择
I like options.
以防万一
汤玛斯「堡主」
Rook Thomas.
幸会
Pleasure.
幸会
Likewise.
见到议会成员 我荣幸之至
It's always an honor to meet a member of the Court.
但愿不是我摊上事儿了
I hope I'm not in trouble.
我不是代表「奇魁」来见你
I'm not here on behalf of the Checquy.
我个人想见你
I called on a personal matter.
这是约我吗 我受宠若惊
So this is a date? I'm flattered.
不是约会 我是想跟谈笔生意
No, it's not a date. It's a-- business proposal.
付现出境
Cash for export.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
-玛格丽 -米梵妮
- Margery? - Myfanwy.
米梵妮
Myfanwy.
你想跟我谈什么生意 米梵妮
And what exactly are you asking me, Myfanwy?
安全逃出境
Arrange safe passage.
一个人 一去不返 目的地再议
One person, one-way, destination negotiable,
不限离开日期
open departure date.
最好可以安排临时出境
An emergency exit, if you will.
-谁要走 -我
- For who? - For me.
这不合江湖规矩
That's not how it works.
求你了
Please.
我也是走投无路才来找你
I wouldn't ask if I had anywhere else to turn.
-你干了什么 -什么也没干
- What have you done? - Nothing.
我什么也没干
Nothing, I just...
我可能不得不离开
I might have to leave.
一言难尽
It's--it's hard to explain.
有人要杀你吗
Is someone trying to kill you?
差不多
Something like that.
但我不可能想走就走
Yeah, but I know better than to think I can just walk away,
坐上飞机 就此销声匿迹
get on a plane, and disappear.
让琳达·法瑞尔折损一名「堡主」
Leaving Linda Farrier a Rook short.
去他的琳达
Fuck Linda.
我保证没人会知道你来过这里
I promise, no one will know that you came here
除非你想让别人知道
unless you want them to know.
七万五英镑
75,000.
明天带一半过来 以表诚意
Half tomorrow to show me that you're serious.
-另一半... -成交
- The other half-- - Deal.
希望你能说话算话
I trust you'll follow the diplomatic code.
怎么了
Yep?
一号♥线 布里斯托尔找你
I have Dr. Bristol on line one.
安德鲁 你有什么事
Andrew? What do you want?
我今天收到一封信
I've received a letter in the mail today.
寄信人是米梵妮·汤玛斯
It's from Myfanwy Thomas.
扔掉
Throw it away.
任何通讯 都算违反条例
Any communication violates the agreement.
我知道
I'm aware.
说句"谢谢你这么坦诚"
Perhaps "Thank you for your full disclosure"
才是合适的回答吧
might be a more appropriate response.
等你开班授课 教人什么是"合适"
When you start giving lessons on what's appropriate...
务必提醒我别去
remind me not to attend.
我警告过你 你会被捕入狱
I warned you, arrest and imprisonment,
结果不到两周 你又来了
and here you are less than a fortnight later
还点名道姓要见我
baiting me from the street by name.
你最好的下场是什么
What was your best-case scenario?
我们见面交谈
This conversation.
什么
What?
看一下我的靴子
Check my boot.
鞋跟
The heel.
我被绑住了 没法自己拿出来
I'd do it myself if I weren't tied to the table.
他叫纳齐姆·阿里法伊
His name is Nazim Al Rifai.
他是叙利亚人
He's Syrian.
两年前从伊德利卜省逃到约旦
Escaped from Idlib Province to Jordan two years ago.
我搭档昨天从巴黎一个非法难民营把他接过来了
My partner picked him up yesterday from an illegal camp in Paris.
很多人以为他只是个传说
A lot of people think he's some kind of myth,
但他真实存在
but he is real.
他们称其为「阿娜尔艾娜齐」
They call him Alnahr alnaqiu.
意为「纯净川流」
It means something about a pure river.
将你"洗净"
Washes you clean.
他此刻人在哪里
Where is he now?
为你效力
Working for you.
只要你愿意
If that's the way you want it.
你是想跟我做「变种人贩」交易
You're suggesting that I participate in Vulture trade.
-用这个男孩换你姐 -是你说「变种人贩」 不是我
- This boy for your sister. - You said "Vulture," not me.
这个孩子 无亲无故
This kid, he has no home, no family.
尽管你们组织是个美化版拘留营
So as much as your agency is a glorified internment camp,
但相对于他的处境 这里就是五星酒店
compared to where he's been, it's--it's fucking Claridge's.
你是想让他抹去她的记忆
You're suggesting that he wipes her memory.
只抹去她在「奇魁」的记忆
Only her years with the Checquy.
这样你就不用担心泄密问题了
You don't have to worry about leaks,
我也不用找一个反洗♥脑♥专家
I don't have to hire a deprogrammer,
而她的精神也不会受到损害
and she's not walking around traumatized.
皆大欢喜
Win-win-win.
你的提议是叛国罪
What you're suggesting is treason,
还有一系列其它罪名
among a hundred other crimes.
我知道
I know.
但我还知道一点
But I know something else too.
你内心深处
Somewhere deep down inside of you,
不是个坏人
there is a decent person...
你想做正义之事
who wants to do the right thing
你知道我姐不属于这里
and knows my sister doesn't belong here.
天呐 英格丽德
Wow, Ingrid.
你今晚真是太美了
May I say, you-- you look gorgeous tonight.
接受赞美
You may.
泰迪呢
What about Teddy?
泰迪
Teddy?
还以为你是艾利克斯
I thought you were Alex.
-我是 -别扯了
- I am. - Bullshit.
我闭着眼都能分清你们双胞胎二人
You know I can tell you all apart in a dark room with my hands behind my back.
晚上好
Good evening.
我很欣慰
It's nice to see you all
见到大家欢聚一堂 其乐融融
having such a lovely time at work for a change.
对我来说 这个庆会总是很特别
This celebration is always special to me,
因为我对组织创始人敬爱有加
because of the personal affection that I have for the founder of our agency,
亨利·沃特曼爵士
Sir Henry Wattleman.
我六岁时 初识亨利
I first met Henry when I was six years old.
我当时在一条钓鱼船上
I was on a fishing boat that
其实是一艘克格勃间谍船
actually turned out to be a KGB spy vessel.
我的异能显现几周后 就被人掳走了
I had been kidnapped weeks after my EVA manifested.
我被绑起来 扔进了隔离暗仓中
I'd been tied up and shoved in a hidden compartment.
又黑又冷
It was dark and cold and...
我快被冻死了
absolutely freezing.
仓中只有一条缝隙
I only had this one crack
我能看到船尾
that I could see through at the back of the boat,
海浪 大雨
and the waves, the rain,
离家越来越远
and my home getting smaller and smaller.
接着
And then...
船后出现了一个点
there appeared a dot in our ship's wake.
一艘二战时期留下的港口防御船
Well, it turned out to be an old World War II harbor defense vessel
船上有三个平民
with three civilians on board--
他们都不是水手
none of whom were sailors--
当时组织就只有这三个人
who, at the time, formed the entire staff of an agency that
没人把这个组织当回事 以一座破烂旧楼命名
no one cared about named after their drafty old office building:
称之为「奇魁」
the Checquy.
这三个平民开着船
These three civilians
猛烈撞击了载有七名克格勃杀手的船
proceeded to ram into our boat of seven KGB assassins.
我只需说 我今晚能站在这里讲述这段经历
And suffice to say that I'm here tonight to tell the tale,
还不是用俄语说 就够了
and I'm not speaking Russian, so...
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表