剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表
「奇魁」知道你来这里吗
Does anyone at the Checquy know you're here?
这很重要吗
Why would that matter?
该死
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
你有权知道
It's only fair.
跟我来
Come with me.
你这是去哪啊
Where the fuck are you going?
找那个失踪的「变种超能」
To find the missing EVA.
你去和你的"新朋友"吃香喝辣吧
You go and eat caviar with your new friends.
别想甩掉我
Yeah, no fucking way.
只有我了解对方情况
I'm the only one who know what he-she-it is doing.
如果不是我 你们都不知道这个「变种超能」
You wouldn't know anything about this EVA if it wasn't for me.
你眼看着这个「变种超能」被卖♥♥掉
The EVA who you watched being sold at an auction...
这事太丧心病狂了
Yeah, that shit was crazy--
他在光天化日之下逃跑 信息不详
Then allowed to escape in broad daylight but can't describe.
我当时满脑子想着 怎么劝人放下枪
Believe it or not, I was focused on the guys with guns.
至少我在场
And at least I was there.
那里交通那么差 我还跟上了那辆车
I tailed this van through this horrible tangle of streets,
设计那条路的人真该拖出去枪毙了
and whoever invented roundabouts should be shot.
可以说 我一直棋先你们一步
Suffice it to say, I've been ahead of you every step of the way.
你抢先是因为保护死去的「变种人贩」男友
You got ahead because you were protecting your dead Vulture boyfriend.
他不是「变种人贩」
He was not a Vulture.
严格来说 卖♥♥家是「卢加特」
And technically, the seller was Lugat.
马库斯是「卢加特」
So Marcus was Lugat.
不 他是去探查「卢加特」
No, he was spying on the Lugat.
绑♥架♥「变种超能」 卖♥♥给出价最高者
When you kidnap EVAs and sell them to the highest bidder,
这不是探子所为
that's not being a spy.
这是「变种人贩」所为
That's being a Vulture.
我会先找到他 你清楚这点
I'll find him first, and you know it.
等一下
Wait.
我们走
Let's go.
我做你病人多久了
How long was I your patient for?
大概一年半
About a year and a half.
你一直没法施展你的异能
You were having trouble accessing your EVA,
他们觉得给你找个心理医生
and they thought that talking to me
可能帮你解决问题
might help you sort that out.
那些是什么
What's all that?
过去的遗物
Remnants of my past.
你怎么不继续从医了
Why did you stop practicing?
可能就是厌烦每天听别人♥大♥倒苦水吧
I guess I got sick of listening to other people's problems all day.
心理医生不就是听人诉苦吗
Isn't that the definition of psychiatry?
我以为心理医生的工作会更正能量一些
Well, I somehow thought the work would be more aspirational,
比如可以帮别人成就更好的自己
like I would be able to... help people tap into their best selves.
真是好傻好天真
Naive notion, really.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
找到了
Found it.
我们拿上去吧
Let's take it upstairs, shall we?
我姑死后把这家店留给我了
My aunt died and left me that shop.
我老婆想让我将其抛掉
My wife wanted me to get rid of it,
而我想留着 最后我们折衷了
I wanted to keep it, so in the end, we compromised.
她抛掉了我
She got rid of me.
我就当这里是我的新开始了 坐吧
I took it all as a sign that it was time for a change. Have a seat.
这是我给你做的治疗记录
Well, those are my notes on you.
上面说我被隔离监禁了
Says here I was in quarantine.
你施展异能的破坏力很强
Yeah, your presenting issue was quite powerful.
你父母和几个医护人员都因此不省人事了
You knocked out both your parents and a few paramedics.
他们不清楚你到底有多大能耐
They had no idea what you were capable of.
不省人事是什么意思
What do you mean, knocked out?
-我... -杀了他们
- Did I... - Kill them?
不不 没有
No, no, no, no, no.
但他们没见过这么厉害的异能
But they'd never seen anything like it.
格伦格罗夫是一家治疗「变种超能」的医院吗
So... Glengrove was a hospital for EVAs?
里面有病房♥ 但不仅如此
Well, there was a medical wing, but it was more than that.
这是一间为「奇魁」训练特工的学校
It was an assessment and training facility for the Checquy.
你是他们多年来寻获的无价之宝
You were their most exciting find in years.
目标为男性 深发 穿着黄夹克
The target is male with dark hair and a yellow jacket.
面部识别无查询结果
Facial recognition's a dead end.
我们靠人力追踪他
We're tracking him manually.
-确认位置了吗 -还没有
- You got a location? - Not yet.
他朝南面伦敦桥过去了
He's heading south towards London Bridge.
开到河的另一边
Drive towards the river.
分♥析♥两英里范围内的监控录像
Analyze the footage in the two-mile radius.
你显然很喜欢鸟啊
Apparently you have a thing with birds.
总好过老鼠吧
Well, it's better than rats.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好 开始吧
Okay, go.
我说过了
Told you.
我做不到
Can't do it.
你可以
You can.
保持住
Hold it there.
你太牛掰了
You fucking rock star.
我知道这看起来有些诡异
Look, I know that looks weird,
但鉴于你摔落之后 才展现出异能
but given that your EVA had presented after a fall,
我们以为可能是身体疼痛激发了异能
we thought it might have been triggered by physical pain.
是吗
Was it?
只是理论 但最终证实不是
It was a theory, but it didn't hold.
疼痛不是激发关键
Pain wasn't the key.
到底怎么激活
So what worked?
最后
In the end...
什么都不行
Nothing.
但我在录像里做到了
But I'm doing it in the video.
什么办法都不长久
I mean nothing that stuck.
你没法主动使用异能 所以你转做文职了
You couldn't reliably deploy. That's--that's why you're a bureaucrat.
怎么贴了一张芝士海报
What's with the cheese poster?
你饿吗
You hungry?
吃点也行
Sure.
双份浓缩咖啡
Double espresso.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你为什么这么做 -做什么
- Why do you do that? - Do what?
假装喜欢喝不同口味的咖啡
Pretend to have different tastes in coffee.
你们四个是一个人 假装什么呢
I mean, it's all you, right? Why the pretense?
表面上假装是不同的人 可以让人放松警惕
The illusion of distinct personalities puts other people at their ease.
这样就可以在别人眼皮底下行事了
Which allows me to hide in plain sight.
我感觉很瘆人 别在我面前这样了
Kinda creeps me out, so, you know, don't do it for my benefit.
懂了
Understood.
找到他了
We got him.
目标也许携带武器 切莫上前抓人
Target may be armed. Do not approach.
塞拉五号♥ B7小队
Bravo Seven from Sierra Five.
塞拉五号♥ B7小队 已发现目标人物
Bravo Seven from Sierra Five. Target in sight. Over.
收到 塞拉五号♥ B7小队正在前往
Received, Sierra Five. Bravo Seven en route.
继续监视 切莫上前抓人
Maintain eyes, but do not approach.
重复 切莫上前抓人
Repeat, do not approach.
不行 B7小队 我能实施逮捕
Negative, Bravo Seven. I can apprehend.
就是个小瘦子
Skinny little fucker. Over.
不行 塞拉五号♥ 别行动
Negative, Sierra Five. Stand back.
重复 别行动 收到请回复
I repeat, stand back! Acknowledge, over.
塞拉五号♥ 收到请回复
Sierra Five, acknowledge, over.
塞拉五号♥
Sierra Five.
塞拉五号♥
Sierra Five!
各位
Guys!
-目标呢 -他往哪边走了
- Where's the target? - Which way did he go?
你是谁
Who are you?
不关你事 白♥痴♥ 他人呢
It's none of your business, fuckbag. Where is he?
我此刻在哪儿 你带我过来的吗
Where am I right now? Did you bring me here?
妈蛋
Fuck.
你助理说你很快回来
Your assistant said you'd be back in a second.
不请自入 别介意
I hope you don't mind.
没事
Of course not.
我今早去了米梵妮的公♥寓♥
I went to Myfanwy's apartment this morning.
剧集 | 嫁接者 | 导航列表