剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
Final round is Sunday, 11 am.
哈蒙
Harmon?
加油 孩子
Keep it up, kid.
我觉得他知道你杀了他弟弟
I think he knew you killed his brother.
-你有麻烦了 -你的饭在烤箱里
- You're in trouble... - Yours is in the oven.
有人总是盯着我
Someone's always crowding me.
-你的事怎么样 -我赢了四场
- How did you do at your thing? - I won four games.
那很好 你很厉害
That's nice, good for you.
公开赛对战表
陶恩斯对哈蒙
什么事 哈蒙
Yes, Harmon?
你们说这里有三个人
You said there were three people here
等级分超过1800
with a rating higher than 1800.
-没错 -我以为我要对战其中一个
- That's right. - I thought I'd be playing one of them.
遇到他们就等于输了 哈蒙
Them's the breaks, Harmon.
就当你运气好吧
Consider yourself lucky.
我想跟最好的选手对战
I want to play the best.
在此之前你要获得等级分
You have to get a rating before that happens.
怎么才能获得等级分
How do I get a rating?
你在美国国际象棋联盟下三十场 再等四个月
You play 30 games in USCF tournaments, then wait four months.
-这样就能获得等级分了 -那太久了
- That's how you get a rating. - That's too long.
我想跟贝尔蒂克对战
I want to play Beltik.
如果你赢了后面三场 贝尔蒂克也赢了
If you win your next three games, and if Beltik does the same.
我会赢他们的
I'll win them.
不 哈蒙 你赢不了
No, Harmon, you won't.
你会先遇到赛斯默或戈德曼
You have to play Sizemore or Goldman first.
他们俩你都赢不了
You can't beat either of them.
赛斯默和戈德曼 完了
Sizemore and Goldman? Shit.
你下轮要对战的选手陶恩斯没有等级分
Townes, the guy you're playing now, is underrated.
他是大学校队的一线选手
He plays first board for the university team,
上个月他在拉斯维加斯拿了第五名
and last month he came in fifth in Las Vegas.
拉斯维加斯的什么
What's in Las Vegas?
全美公开赛
The US Open.
我们好像都在跟踪对方
Looks like we've been stalking each other.
你要启动我的棋钟吗
You want to start my clock?
抱歉
Sorry.
天哪 哈蒙 你在羞辱我的车
Jesus Christ, Harmon, you're humiliating my rook.
它待不了多久了
He won't have to suffer much longer.
陶恩斯
哈蒙
真行啊
Damn.
你几岁了
How old are you?
当我没说
Never mind.
-别回答 那只会让我郁闷 -我36岁了
- Don't answer that, it'll just depress me. - I'm 36.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真是与众不同 你知道吗
You really are something, you know that?
我们去交单子吗
Shall we turn in our sheets?
你去吧
You go ahead.
我想再研究一下这局棋
I'm gonna study the board a little longer.
真倒霉
Damn it!
倒霉
Damn!
我只想跟你说 我从来没见过...
I just wanted to tell you that I've never seen anything like...
你 你有那什么吗
Do-- Do you have something?
我是第一次
It's my first time.
你知道这个怎么用吗
Do you know how to use it?
应该吧
I think so.
我等你 以防万一
I'll wait, just in case.
你...
You're, uh...
你一直在过关斩将 是吧
You're moving right on up, aren't you?
目前是
So far.
不过赛斯默很难赢
Sizemore's pretty tough, though.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不...
I didn't...
我只是以为
I just thought...
以为我病了
Thought I was sick.
我第一次时吐了
My first time, I threw up.
现在偶尔也会
Well, I still do sometimes.
其实每次都会
Actually, every time.
我得回去了
Well, I have to get back.
行
Oh, sure.
贝丝
Hey, Beth.
打败他 好吗
Beat him, will you?
我尽量
I'll try.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我来例假了
I've started menstruating.
对你来说有点晚了 对吧
Bit late in the day for you, isn't it?
我需要卫生巾
I'll need pads...
之类的
something.
去我的房♥间 在小衣橱最上层
Just go up to my room, to the top drawer of my chiffonier,
要什么自己拿
and take what you require.
还有 亲爱的
Oh, and, dear...
帮我个忙 去拿
be a good girl and get that
我床头边上的绿色小药瓶
little bottle of green pills by my bedside.
我需要补充一下我的镇定
My tranquility needs to be refurbished.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
问题
Wrong?
我虽然不是亚里士多德 但没错
I'm not Aristotle, but yes,
我觉得可以算是出问题了
I think something could be construed as wrong.
我收到了惠特利先生的消息
I've received a message from Mr. Wheatley.
他说什么了
What did he say?
看起来惠特利先生
It seems Mr. Wheatley...
要永久驻扎在西南部了
has been indefinitely detained in the Southwest.
在丹佛和布特中间的某地
Somewhere between Denver and Butte.
但亚里士多德是哲学家
Though, Aristotle was a moral philosopher,
而我只是个家庭主妇
and I'm just a housewife.
或曾经是
Or I was a housewife.
如果你没有丈夫了 他们会送我回去吗
Can they send me back if you no longer have a husband?
你说得很具体
You put it concretely.
如果我们撒谎 他们就不会
They won't if we lie about it.
那倒是简单
That's easy enough.
你是个好女孩 贝丝
You're a good soul, Beth.
不如你把冰箱里的鸡肉热热吧
Why don't you heat up the chicken dinners in the freezer, okay?
把烤箱调到400华氏度
Set the oven at 400.
我不知道怎么用烤箱
I don't know how to put these on.
虽然我不再为人♥妻♥了
Though I'm no longer a wife,
除了法律还承认
except by a legal fiction...
我想我能学着成为一个母亲
I believe I can learn to be a mother.
我来教你怎么做
I'll show you how...
只要你答应永远不靠近丹佛
if you promise to never go near Denver.
妈妈
Mama?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我多喝了一杯咖啡
Extra cup of coffee.
哈利·贝尔蒂克 你叫什么
Harry Beltik. What's your name?
贝丝·哈蒙
Beth Harmon.
我马上回来
Be right back.
动动脑子 你个丑八怪
Come on, you ugly piece of trash.
你能打败那个
You can beat that...
狗逼
fucker.
-好家伙 -到此为止了
- Son of a bitch. - I think that's it.
-不 我还能解这个局 -我想不行了
- No, I can get out of this. - I don't think so.
如果你准时来的话或许有戏
Maybe, if you'd gotten here on time.
没用的
It doesn't work.
-我都不用走皇后 -该你走了
- I don't have to use the queen. - Move.
-我直接用象掩护... -该你走了
- I'll just cover it with the bishop and-- - Move.
现在你看出来了吗
Do you see it now?
还是我们要下完这盘棋
Or should we finish this on the board?
好家伙
Son of a bitch.
"这周末肯塔基州的象棋届大受震动
"The world of Kentucky chess was astonished this weekend
一位本地姑娘
by the playing of a local girl
层层突围 节节胜利
who triumphed over hardened players
最后获得了肯塔基州冠军"
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表