剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
没错 你还是在临场发挥
Exactly, you're still just improvising.
我刚打败了你五次
I just wiped you out five times.
我是个大♥师♥
I'm a master,
这是我这辈子下的最好的棋
and I've never played better in my life.
真谦虚
So modest.
但我压根比不上你要在巴黎交手的棋手
But I'm nowhere close to what you'll face in Paris.
我稍微下点功夫就能打败博尔戈夫
I could beat Borgov with a little more work.
你要打败博尔戈夫需要下很多功夫
You can beat Borgov with a lot more work.
多年的努力
Years more work.
博尔戈夫不是像我一样的肯达基州前冠军
Borgov's not some Kentucky ex-champion like me.
他是个世界冠军
He is a world champion
在他十岁时就能把我们俩都打得落花流水
who could have beaten both of us when he was ten.
你了解他的象棋生涯吗
Do you even know his career?
不知道
No.
这个
Well...
看看
Read it.
看看他在列♥宁♥格勒1962年下的棋
Read the games from Leningrad, 1962.
看看他如何应对车兵残局
Look at the way he plays rook-pawn endings.
看看他和卢申科与斯帕斯基的棋局
Look at the games with Luchenko and Spassky.
你或许能学到点东西
You might learn something.
不对 是这边
No, this way.
瓦西里·博尔戈夫
《我与象棋》
好吧
Right.
"看看他和卢申科与斯帕斯基的棋局
"Look at the games with Luchenko and Spassky,
你或许能学到点东西" 妈的
you might learn something." Fuck.
"我是个大♥师♥"
"I'm a master."
太烂了
It was so bad.
夏天要来了
Summer's coming.
收音机声音有点响了 你不觉得吗
Radio's a little loud, don't you think?
来嘛
Come on.
这首歌♥之后我就调轻 我只是
I'll turn it down after this. I just...
我很喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
*太阳照亮白昼*
*Sun lights up the day time*
*月亮照亮黑夜*
*Moon lights up the night*
你来吗
Are you coming?
"如果你已经处在战斗中 最好一招制胜"
"If you already in a fight, you want the first blow to be the last."
"而且最好是你的一招"
"And you better be the one to throw it."
"很少有什么像象棋一般耗费脑力"
"Few things are as mentally brutal as chess."
"进攻者有时会后悔走错棋
"Attackers may sometimes regret their moves,
但更令人悔恨终身的是
but it is much worse to forever regret
放走进攻机会"
an opportunity you allowed to pass you by."
所以不一定要节节进攻
So, it's not always about attacking.
有时 退一步是更好的选择
Sometimes, it's much better to take a piece back.
这是斯密斯洛夫对战博特文尼克的棋局
So, this is Smyslov versus Botvinnik.
你能看到
Now, as you can see,
博特文尼克本可以用后吃掉对方的兵
Botvinnik should have taken the pawn with the queen.
他肯定累坏了
He must have been very tired,
或者有人在他的茶里下药了
or someone must have drugged his tea.
反正我总觉得这步走得很有意思
Anyway, I always thought that was interesting.
"我知道自己是出色的棋手
"I know I'm a good player,
但现在我的对手都比我小一半"
but now I'm up aganist people half my age."
"我不知道自己还能赢多久"
"I don't know how long I can keep winning."
"我可以与任何人对弈 唯独无法对抗时间"
"I can fight against anyone but time."
我明天就从酒店搬出去了
I'm moving out of the hotel tomorrow.
搬进公♥寓♥
Into my apartment.
走兵到王线第五格
Play pawn to king five.
试试嘛
Humor me.
-很独特的走法 -对
- That's unusual. - Yeah.
一个叫米基纳斯的棋手想的招数
Player named Mikinas came up with that one.
有多远
How far away is it?
你的公♥寓♥
The apartment.
新环路
New Circle Road.
我没法经常过来了
I won't be coming by so much.
也不是很远
It's not so far away.
对 但我要上课
No, but I'll be taking classes,
而且我该找个兼♥职♥
and I should probably get a part-time job.
如果你愿意 可以搬进来
You could move in here if you want.
免费的
You know, for free.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
真的
Really.
-抱歉 我... -不 没关系
- Sorry, I... - Uh... no. No.
我只是没准备好
I-I just wasn't ready.
现在我准备好了
I'm ready now.
机不可失
Now or never.
那么
So, um...
我该留在这还是回我的房♥间
should I stay here or go back to my room?
随便你
Whatever you want.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
贝丝
Beth?
贝丝·哈蒙
Beth Harmon?
我是玛格丽特·尼尔
Margaret Neil.
现在改名叫玛格丽特·约翰逊了
Well, Margaret Johnson now.
费尔菲尔德高中
Fairfield High?
玛格丽特 对 你好
Margaret. Right. Hi.
迈克和我毕业后就结婚了
Mike and I tied the knot right after graduation.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不久后 我们就有了这个小家伙
Not long after, we were blessed with this little one.
她叫什么
What's her name?
简 跟迈克的祖母一样
Jean, after Mike's grandmother.
我读到了你的事
I read about you.
象棋和旅行
The chess and the traveling.
肯定很有趣
It must be exciting.
是的
It is.
在那么多男孩身边非常刺♥激♥
Being around all those boys is a real thrill.
你之前问我那些男孩都什么样
You wanted to know what the boys were like,
我是否跟他们约会过
if I dated any of them.
就是我去你家参加苹果派聚会的时候
That time I came over to your house with the Apple Pis.
天呐
Gosh!
那感觉
That seems, uh...
都是几百年前的事了 对吧
like a million years ago, doesn't it?
我该去办事了 免得这个小家伙
I should probably get my errands done, before this one gets...
莱克斯酒行
变得不耐烦 而且机会的窗口
really fussy, and the window of opportunity,
如常言所说 关上了
as we like to say, slams shut.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to see you.
我也是
You, too.
我觉得象棋不是生命的唯一
I think there's more to life than chess.
我的一个偶像是费里多
Yeah, one of my heroes is Philidor.
法国音乐家 以前会在巴黎和伦敦下盲棋
This French musician, used to play chess blindfolded in Paris and London.
狄德罗给他写了一封信
Diderot wrote him a letter.
你知道狄德罗吗
Now, you know Diderot?
法国大革命吗
French Revolution?
嗯 差不多
Yeah, it's close enough.
费里多一直致力于下盲棋
So, uh, Philidor was doing blindfold exhibitions
绞尽脑力
and burning out his brain,
或无论别人觉得你在
or whatever it was they thought you did
18世纪会做的事 总之
in the 18th century. Anyway...
狄德罗给他写了一封信 说了这样的话
Diderot wrote to him and said something like,
"冒着陷入疯狂的风险追求虚荣 实在愚蠢至极"
"It's foolish to run the risk of going mad for vanity's sake."
我有时会想起这句话
Now, I think about that sometimes,
在我拼命分♥析♥棋局的时候
when I'm analyzing my ass off over a chess board.
我 我看到了你在《象棋天下》的照片
I, um... I saw your picture on the cover of Chess Review,
还有陶恩斯在拉斯维加斯拍的照片
and those pictures Townes took in Las Vegas,
出版在莱克星顿报纸上
for the Lexington paper.
非常美
They were beautiful.
-我以为也许你们俩 -不 没有
- I thought maybe the two of you were-- - No, we weren't.
事实是
Truth is...
我在等你回来
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表