剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
I'm honored.
已经五小时了
It's been five hours.
或许我们该休局
Perhaps we should adjourn now.
你要封棋了
You must seal your move.
哈蒙小姐现在封棋
Miss Harmon must seal her move now.
明早十点继续下 在你的常规赛之前
Play will resume tomorrow at ten, before your regular matches.
哈蒙小姐
Miss Harmon.
什么事
Yes?
我能问你点事吗
May I ask you something?
有人告诉我 在美国大家在车里看电影
In America, I'm told that one sees films inside the car.
是真的吗
Is this true?
露天汽车电影
Drive-ins.
你是说露天汽车电影吗
You mean drive-in movies?
对 猫王的电影
Yes, Elvis Presley movies.
黛比·雷诺兹和伊丽莎白·泰勒
Debbie Reynolds and Elizabeth Taylor...
是真的吗
That happens?
是的
It does.
我会很喜欢那样
I would dig that.
兵到车线第五格
Pawn to rook five.
为了你 贝丝·哈蒙
For you, Beth Harmon...
我用传统的方式认输
I resign the old-fashioned way.
我也从没去看过露天汽车电影
I've never been to a drive-in, either.
我不该让你那样
I should not have let you do that.
你走了车
With the rook.
是的
No.
但下次你就不会犯同样的错了
But you won't let the next one that tries it.
你多大开始学习下棋的
How old were you when you started playing?
四岁
Four.
七岁时我就是区冠军
I was district champion at seven.
总有一天我会成为世界冠军
I will be world champion one day.
什么时候
When?
三年后
In three years.
三年后你16岁
You'll be 16 in three years.
如果你赢了
If you win...
那你下一步做什么
what will you do next?
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
如果你16岁就当上了世界冠军
If you're world champion at 16...
那你余生干什么
what will you do with the rest of your life?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是我交手过最棒的棋手
You're the best I've ever played.
在你遇到博尔戈夫之前
Until you play Borgov.
瓦西里·博尔戈夫
贝丝
Beth.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
各位 这是伊丽莎白·哈蒙 美国冠军
Everyone, this is Elizabeth Harmon, the US Champion.
联合冠军
Co-Champion.
很抱歉我错过了你的比赛
I'm sorry I missed your match,
但泡澡太舒服
but the bath was so lovely.
我一下午都浸在浴缸里
I soaked the entire afternoon.
我很开心
I'm glad.
-你看起来好多了 -我也感觉好多了
- You look better. - I feel better.
-你饿了吗 -饿坏了
- Are you hungry? - Starving.
谢谢 您弹得很好 女士
Thank you. You play beautiful, sefiora.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的舞台恐惧症呢
So much for your stage fright.
如果只是娱乐 我能弹好
I play fine as long as it's for fun.
我们该去哪
Where shall we go?
你去过的新餐厅吗
Any one of the new places you've been to?
排行榜
苏联瓦西里·博尔戈夫 对战 美国伊丽莎白·哈蒙
我们在房♥间里吃吧
Let's eat in the room.
-你想去拿吗 -给
- You wanna grab it? - Here.
在莫斯科 她会需要倒时差 我们可以到时打败她
In Moscow, she'll be jet-lagged. We can destroy her then.
她棋艺越来越好了
She's getting better.
必须在她变得太强前
Have to deal with her here or in Paris
在这里或巴黎挫败她
before she gets too strong.
有传言说她是个酒鬼
There's talk she's a drunk.
她的战术几乎全是进攻
Her game is almost all attack.
所以她不会提防
So she doesn't always watch her back.
如果她犯错了 就会恼羞成怒
When she blunders, she gets angry,
那样很危险
and can be dangerous.
像所有女人一样 她是个孤儿 幸存者
Like all women. She's an orphan. A survivor.
她跟我们一样 绝对不能输
She's like us -- losing is not an option for her.
否则 她的生活该何去何从
Otherwise, what would her life be?
墨西哥 1966年
那两个人 他们是世界排名二三的棋手
Those two guys, they're number two and three in the world.
-那些人呢 -克勃格特工
- And those guys? - KGB.
防止博尔戈夫逃跑
Make sure Borgov doesn't run away.
你们能帮我母亲留个位置吗
Will you save a seat for my mother?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你现在可以开启对手的棋钟
You may start your opponent's clock.
兵到王线第四格
Pawn to king four.
她总是用西西里防御应对那个开局
She always plays the Sicilian to that opening.
这是象棋里白棋最常用的开局方法
It's the most common opening for White in the game of chess,
博尔戈夫被称为"西西里防御大♥师♥"
and Borgov has been called the "Master of the Sicilian."
哈蒙的兵到后翼象线第四格
Harmon moves pawn to queen bishop four,
希望出其不意 给彼此带来些新鲜感
hoping to play him on ground that's fresh for both of them,
让他无法凭借丰富的经验占据上风
that won't give him the advantage of his superior knowledge.
现在博尔戈夫把王翼马走到象线第三格
And now Borgov has brought out his king's knight to bishop three,
而哈蒙
and Harmon,
自然把她的王翼马走到后翼象线第三格
of course, brings hers to queen bishop three,
进攻中♥央♥战场
attacking the center.
但博尔戈夫把象走到马线第五格
But Borgov moves his bishop to knight five,
意味着他要使出封闭式西西里防御
signaling he's going to play the Closed Sicilian,
而非开放式
not the Open.
请勿打扰棋手
Please do not disturb the players.
罗索里莫变例 罕见的开局法
The Rossolimo. A rare opening...
哈蒙把她的兵
Harmon pushes her pawn
走到车线第三格 进攻博尔戈夫的象
to rook three, attacking Borgov's bishop.
博尔戈夫王车易位[同时移♥动♥王和车]Borgov castles.
哈蒙现在必须决定
Harmon must now decide
要开放棋局 还是保持封闭
to open the game or keep it closed.
白棋有优势
White has the advantage.
因为白棋总是先下 所以就有优势
Since it always has the first move, it always has the advantage.
我看到在电脑学习下象棋时
I read that when computers learn to play chess,
和别的电脑对决时
and play against other computers,
白棋总是赢 因为白棋先下
White will always win because of the first move.
就跟三连棋一样
Like tic-tac-toe.
博尔戈夫不是机器
Borgov's not a machine.
那是你不知道
That you know of.
我没想到
I didn't expect it.
没人会这样走棋
No one really plays it.
太令我意外了
It threw me off.
就像他预料的一样
Just like he knew it would.
从那时起 整场棋局
From that point on, the whole game
就像预料中的必然结果一般 我...
was like a foregone conclusion. I...
我心中一直有种挥之不去的感觉 我已经输了
I couldn't fight this feeling that I'd already lost.
就像书里写的
Like in the books,
你明知道结局 却还想看一遍
where you know the outcome, but you play it out
只为了看其如何发生 而且
just to see how it would happen, and...
他走的每一步都如此
I mean, every move he made was so...
明显 如此
obvious, so...
毫无新意 非常官方
unimaginative, so bureaucratic.
整场棋 我一直盯着他的脸
And the whole time, I'd look at his face,
没有丝毫怀疑
and there was no doubt.
没有弱点
No weakness.
我很高兴你没有看到
I'm so glad you didn't see it.
母亲
Mother?
请节哀
I'm sorry.
是怎么回事
What was it?
可能是肝炎
Hepatitis, possibly.
我们明天就知道了
We will know tomorrow.
你能给我镇定剂吗
Could you give me a tranquilizer?
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表