剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
压制到角落的兵
for most of the game.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他逼我以后换后
He forced an exchange of queens.
简直不敢相信
Couldn't believe it.
然后我就想通了
And then I saw what it meant.
那个兵没了 我就有可能被车和象将杀
With the pawn gone, I was open to a rook-bishop mate,
因为象处在开放斜对角线上
because of the bishop on the open diagonal.
我可以把一个车移过去
I could protect my retreating knight
保护马撤退
by moving one of the rooks over,
但这种保护不会持久
but the protection wouldn't last,
因为他那该死的 看起来没什么用的马
because his fucking, innocent-looking knight
阻挡了王的逃脱路线
would block my king's escape.
我越看 形势就越糟糕
The more I looked, the worse it all became.
让我完全措手不及
Caught me completely off guard.
太残忍♥了
It was brutal.
这是我对其他人做过的事
It's the kind of thing I did to other people.
墨菲也是这样 但我漏掉了
Kind of thing that Morphy did, and I missed it.
我一直在想叠兵
I'd been thinking about doubled pawns.
你只想要赢
You were thinking about winning.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我需要反击
I needed a counterthreat.
可以阻止他的一步 但是我没找到
A move that would stop him in his tracks, but there wasn't any.
我用了半个小时研究棋盘
I spent half an hour studying the board,
然后发现本尼的走子比我想象的还要合理
and decided that Benny's move was even sounder than I thought.
我以为如果他进攻得太快了
I thought maybe I could trade my way out of it
我就能找到一条出路 但
if he attacked too fast, but...
他很小心
he was careful.
我不得不撤退 他却不断向前
I had to retreat, but he kept coming.
我很想尖叫
I wanted to scream.
你该认输了
You resign, now.
困难的一局
Tough game.
你们会平分奖金
You'll split the prize money.
你们都是冠军
You'll be co-champions.
你仍然会得到一个奖杯 尽管较小
You will still get a trophy, albeit a smaller one.
这种事经常发生
It happens all the time.
我查过了
I made some inquiries.
公开赛经常会有双冠军
The Open Championship is often shared.
我看不出来他在做什么
I didn't see what he was doing.
你不可能总是事事完美
You can't finesse everything all the time.
没有人能
Nobody can.
你一点都不懂象棋
You don't know anything about chess.
-我知道输是什么感觉 -可不是嘛
- I know what it feels like to lose. - Yeah, I bet you do.
现在你也知道了
And now you do, too.
哈蒙
Harmon!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
我知道你有多想打败本尼
I know how badly you wanted to beat Benny.
你还会有机会的
You'll get another shot.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
代我向罗杰问好
Give my best to Roger.
贝丝
Beth!
*为什么太阳仍然闪耀*
*Why does the sun go on shining?*
*为什么海浪更迭不息*
*Why does the sea rush to shore?*
*它们难道不知道*
*Don't they know*
*这就是世界末日*
*It's the end of the world?*
*当你不再爱我*
*When you don't love me anymore*
*为什么心脏仍在跳动*
*Why does my heart go on beating?*
*为什么眼睛悲伤低泣*
*Why do these eyes of mine cry?*
*它们难道不知道*
*Don't they know*
*这就是世界末日*
*It's the end of the world?*
*当你跟我告别*
*It ended when you said goodbye*
*今早我醒来困惑不已*
*I Wake up in the morning and I wonder*
*为什么一切仍是原样*
*Why everything's the same as it was*
*我也不能理解*
*And I can't understand*
*为什么生活会这样继续*
*Why life goes on the way it does*
*为什么鸟儿仍在歌♥唱*
*Why do the birds go on singing?*
*为什么星星闪亮夜空*
*Why do the stars shine above?*
*它们难道不知道*
*Don't they know*
*这就是世界末日*
*It's the end of the world?*
*当你*
*It ended*
*跟我*
*When you said*
*告别*
*Good-bye*
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表