剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
No, I...
我这里还有工作
I couldn't possibly abandon my duties here.
那雪莉·芒森怎么样
Well, what if Shirley Munson,
俱乐部财务主管和我最好的学生之一
club treasurer and one of my best students,
她一起来
she comes along?
你觉得呢 伊丽莎白
What do you say, Elizabeth?
你想去高中下象棋吗
Do you want to play chess at the high school?
我想去
Yes, I'd like to.
好
Okay.
那就这么决定了
It's settled, then.
甘兹先生 和
Mr. Ganz and, uh...
-夏洛特 -雪莉
- Charlotte? - Shirley.
雪莉 没错
Shirley, yes.
他们会来接你 那就周四午饭后吧
They will pick you up, let's say after lunch on Thursday?
好极了
Perfect.
到时候见
I'll see you then.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我听说你一直在和我们的管♥理♥员♥下棋
I'm told that you've been playing chess with our custodian.
夏贝先生
With Mr. Shaibel.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这很不同寻常 伊丽莎白
This is very irregular, Elizabeth.
你去过地下室吗
Have you gone to the basement?
去过 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你不能这么做
Well, we can't have that.
尽管梅休因坚信卓越
As much as Methuen believes in excellence,
我们不能让你在地下室下棋
we can't have you playing chess in the basement.
我想游戏柜里就有象棋
I believe that we have chess sets in the game closet.
我会让弗格森去找找
I'll have Fergussen look into that.
就这样 伊丽莎白
That'll be all, Elizabeth.
在高中注意行为举止
Mind your manners at the high school.
海伦·迪尔多夫
Helen Deardorff.
-少了一个 -就这些
- There's one missing. - That's it.
下一位
Next.
到我了 哈蒙
It's my turn, Harmon.
绿色的去哪了
Where are the green ones?
你们不能再吃了
You don't get them anymore.
它们就在那里 就在你背后
There they are, right behind you.
我知道在哪 哈蒙 但我不会给你
I know where they are, Harmon, but I'm not gonna give you any.
新的州法律 不能再给孩子使用镇定剂
New state law. No more tranquilizers for kids.
-你自己想吧 -哈蒙
- Go figure. - Harmon.
"请汝远去"
"Go thou further off."
"与吾道别 听汝离去"
"Bid me farewell, and let me hear thee going."
-你说什么 -快走
- What? - Beat it.
弗格森给你绿色药丸了吗
Did Fergussen give you any green pills?
多给你了吗
Extra ones?
没有 亲爱的 我倒是希望呢
No, honey, I wish he would.
但现在州里在追问他们
But they got the state after them
拿那些药丸干什么用了
for what they've been doing with those pills.
药还在那
They're still there.
大罐子里
In the big jar.
真的吗
That a fact?
我都没注意过
I ain't noticed.
你有戒断症状吗
You're having withdrawal symptoms?
我不知道
I don't know.
那些是什么
What are those?
戒断就像是
Withdrawal, like...
说不好 你最近脾气急躁吗
I don't know, you getting edgy?
对 你有
Yeah, you are.
你瞧着吧
You look around,
接下去几天会有好多
there's gonna be some jumpy orphans
脾气暴躁的孤儿
around here the next few days.
哈蒙
Harmon.
你还好吗
You all right?
-你用王翼弃兵开局吗 -不
- Do you play the King's Gambit? - No.
那是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
你知道象棋的起源比跳棋还早吗
Did you know chess is older than checkers?
-不知道 -早了大概四百年
- No. - By, like, 400 years.
等等
Wait!
我能跟贝丝说句话吗
Can I talk to Beth?
-就一小会 祝她好运 -行 去吧
- Just for a second, wish her luck. - Sure, go ahead.
祝你好运
Good luck.
科学实验室
欢迎贝丝·哈蒙
大家都找位置坐下 安静点
Take your seats and be quiet, please.
查尔斯·利维用一号♥棋盘
Charles Levy will take board number one
因为他是我们中最厉害的棋手
since he's our top player.
其他人随便坐
The rest of you can sit where you want to.
下棋时不准说话
There will be no talking during play.
我现在开始吗
Do I start now?
从一号♥棋盘开始
With board number one.
然后我去下一个棋盘吗
And then I go on to the next one?
没错
That's right.
等你给所有棋盘开局后他们才能接着下
They can't respond until you've opened at every board.
让我意外的是 他们下得太烂了
What surprised me was how bad they played.
他们的落后兵到处都是
They left backward pawns all over the place,
掉在最后的得不到其它兵保护的兵
而且他们的棋子都等着被捉双
and their pieces were wide open for forks.
一个棋子同时攻击敌方两个棋子或兵的战术运子
有些人尝试了愚蠢的将杀进攻
A few of them tried stupid mating attacks.
但我都解决了
But I took care of them.
那个叫查尔斯·利维的男孩
This boy, Charles Levy,
据说是最厉害的
he was supposed to be the best.
但我15步就把他的棋子困住了
I had his pieces tied up in 15 moves.
再用6步将死了他 用车马组合
I mated him in six more, with a knight-rook combination.
甘兹先生说我一共用了1小时20分
Mr. Ganz told me I beat them all
打败了他们所有人
in an hour and 20 minutes.
感觉很好
It felt good.
我之前从没赢过什么
I've never won anything before.
你该回去了
You should get back.
剩下的给你吧
You can have the rest.
乔琳
Jolene.
你还有维他命吗
Do you have any more vitamins?
别这么没礼貌
Don't be rude.
这是萨曼莎 她刚来
This is Samantha. She just got here.
你连一颗都没了吗
Haven't you got even just one?
交流会怎么样 你表现地好吗
How'd the exhibit go? You do okay?
-还行 但我需要 -我不想听
- Fine, but I need-- - I don't want to hear about it.
你好 萨曼莎
Hello, Samantha.
背景音为电影《圣袍千秋》
天呐 摒弃他 让民众知道
Jesus. Renounce him, so all can hear.
我不能摒弃他 陛下 你也不行
I cannot renounce him, sire. Nor can you.
他是我的王 也是您的
He is my king and yours as well.
他是上帝的儿子
He is the son of God.
这就是你的答案吗
And that is your answer?
对 陛下
Yes, sire.
加里奥护民官
Tribune Gallio,
我们裁定你
we decree that you be
立即被押解宫殿箭场
taken immediately to the palace archery field
因叛国罪处以死刑
and put to death for high treason.
不 戴安娜 没有正当理由
No, Diana. No, there's no reason for it.
陛下 马塞勒斯是我拣选的丈夫
Sire, Marcellus is my chosen husband.
我请求跟他一同受罚
I ask to go with him.
去厕所
Bathroom.
赶紧
Hurry up.
退下 你没有被审判
Stand back! You're not on trial!
没有你的罪证
There's no evidence against you!
如果能让您欢喜 陛下 我可以提供罪状
Then if it please you, sire, I'll provide evidence.
叛徒 反国家的共谋者
A traitor! And a conspirator against the state!
不 马塞勒斯不是
No, not Marcellus!
所以他没有臣服于你
That's why he hasn't come to you.
甘菊不能进眼
住口
Stop it!
但你竟敢玷污如此优良血统
But in you, noble blood has turned to poison.
你的恶行另罗马堕落腐♥败♥
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表