剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
一下子四个苏联棋手太多了
Four Soviet chess players is a lot of Soviet chess players.
凶残毒辣
Murderous.
但你是唯一个我觉得能够
But you're the only American I can think of
打败他们的美国人
that might be able to do it.
我在墨西哥城惨败给了博尔戈夫
I went to pieces with Borgov in Mexico City.
你什么时候去巴黎
When do you go to Paris?
五周后
In five weeks.
那你需要个好教练
Well, you'll need a good trainer.
我不是说哈利·贝尔蒂克
Not Harry Beltik.
一个
Someone...
更厉害的人
better.
一个更成熟的人
Someone more, um, mature.
你有什么提议吗
Who'd you have in mind?
你能来纽约吗
Can you come to New York?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以睡我家客厅
You can sleep in my living room,
然后直接从纽约去巴黎
and you can leave for Paris from there.
你真好心
That's very nice of you,
但我不确定自己是否还想去巴黎
but I'm not even so sure I wanna go to Paris anymore.
那你打算做什么 一醉方休吗
What are you gonna do instead, huh? Get drunk?
既然你说到这了 听上去还挺诱人的
Now that you mention it, yeah, sounds pretty good.
贝丝
Beth.
博尔戈夫让我出丑了
Borgov made me look like a fool.
那是因为你没准备好
That's 'cause you weren't ready.
我不知道我是否够好
I don't know if I'm good enough.
你是最优秀的了
You're the best there is.
你打败了我
You beat me.
行 我去纽约
Okay, fine. I'll come to New York.
好极了
Great.
我们直接从这走 我开车
We'll leave from here. I'll drive us.
-什么时候 -明天下午
- When? - Tomorrow. Afternoon.
等一切都结束后
Once everything here finishes up.
关于做♥爱♥
Oh, and about sex...
别合计了
forget it.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表