剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
你去哪了 亲爱的
Where have you been, honey?
你走了好几个小时
You've been gone for hours.
-在下棋 -我不想谈这个
- Playing chess. - I don't Wanna talk about it.
-练习 -好吧
- Practicing. - Okay.
就这样
That's all?
就这样
Yeah, that's all.
是香水让我这么好闻
Well, it's the perfume I use that makes me smell so nice.
肯塔基
D·L·陶恩斯
你能帮忙把桌子上的啤酒拿给我吗
Do me a favor and hand me a beer on the desk over there?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我觉得我有一个花招
I think I've got one. I think I've got a gimmick.
花招就是一个能对你有作用的方法
A gimmick is an angle that works for you.
为了不让你为工作太辛苦
To keep you from working too hard for yourself.
-很简单 -具体来说 你的方法是什么
- Simple. - Specifically, what is your angle?
具体来说
Specifically...
你没喝过啤酒吧
I suppose you've never had beer.
-好吧 山姆 -来
- All right, Sam. - Here.
来这里
Come here.
我父亲以前在这里当磨坊工人
My father used to work here as a mill hand.
我父亲也是 当他清醒的时候
So did mine. When he was sober.
悠着点 别喝这么快
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Not so fast.
现在你扯平了
Now, you're even.
现在扯平了
Now, I'm even.
我接手时才21岁 当时有三千员工
I was 21 when I took it over. It had 3,000 workers then.
现在有三万
It's got 30,000 now.
之前一直到那扇门那边
Ran as far as that gate,
现在能到河旁边
now it goes down to the edge of the river.
全都靠我一个人
And I did it all by myself.
-没有沃尔特 没有 -我想再来一瓶
- Without Walter, without-- - I'd like another.
-全都靠我一个人 -你不能喝了
- All by myself. - You really shouldn't.
这一半应该非常有价值
Half of this should make quite a score.
好吧
All right.
如果你要去拿一瓶 也给我拿一瓶
But if you're gonna have one, get me one, too.
我也是这么想的
That's What I had in mind.
之前你离开这里 像一个落魄的小孩
You went out of here a dirty kid once before,
这有可能再次发生
that can happen again.
逃离晾衣绳的麻烦
Escape from clothesline drudgery,
但先听听金克丝怎么说
but listen to Jinx first.
买♥♥烘干机时 一定要买♥♥最好的
When you buy your dryer, be sure you get the best kind,
气体烘干机
a gas dryer.
最精细的布料放在气体烘干机里很安全
Your most delicate fabrics are safe in a gas dryer.
看到了吗 一股暖流
See? A gentle stream of warm air
把衣服上的湿气吹走了
sends the clothes' moisture away.
我的第一个对手是这个来自俄克拉荷马的人
My first match was against this guy from Oklahoma.
24步就结束了
It was all over in two dozen moves.
然后就是一个来自旧金山的人
Then, this guy from San Francisco.
我使用了马歇尔反击
I played the Marshall.
牺牲了后 保罗·墨菲曾经做过一次
Um, sacrificed my queen, the Way that Paul Morphy did one time.
再来一杯
One more.
那个人
What about, um...
他叫什么来着 你告诉过我
What's his name? The one you told me about.
好像是波比
Bobby something?
-本尼·瓦茨 -就是他
- Benny Watts. - Yes, him.
没输过 但是有一个平局
No losses, but one draw.
使用拒后翼弃兵很受尊重
Queens Gambit Declined is so well respected.
我见过他几次
I've seen him a couple of times.
身边总有一群人
Always got a crowd around him.
当然了 他是美国冠军
Well, of course, he's the US Champion.
他是本尼·瓦茨
He's Benny Watts.
有些人说继墨菲之后 他是最有天赋的
Some people say he's the most talented American player
美国棋手
since Morphy.
我读过他在哥本哈根下的一局棋
I read about a game he played in Copenhagen,
一场对阵纳尔·多夫的平局
a draw against Naj Dorf.
那是在1948年
That was in 1948,
也就是说本尼那时八岁
which means that Benny was eight years old.
我见过一张他在13岁的照片
I've seen a picture of him at 13
站在一群水手前面
in front of a whole bunch of sailors.
他和安纳波利斯的
He played against the entire team
整支队伍对弈过 没输过一场
at Annapolis without losing a game.
听起来像我认识的一个人
Sounds like someone else I know.
我九岁的时候 和夏贝先生在地下室下棋
When I was nine, I was playing Mr. Shaibel in the basement.
无论如何 我不怕他
Anyway, I'm not afraid of him.
我不觉得你会怕什么人
I don't suppose there's anyone you're afraid of.
有一个棋手吓到了我
There is one player that scares me.
谁
Who?
那个俄♥国♥人
The Russian.
博尔戈夫
Borgov.
比卡罗防御的变化多得多
It's a lot more of a dynamic game than the Caro.
但拒后翼弃兵对上斯拉夫开局就不一样了
Which is not the case with QGD versus Slav.
你是贝丝·哈蒙
You're Beth Harmon.
对
Yes.
我看到《生活》杂♥志♥的采访了
I saw the piece in Life.
他们发表的那场比赛很精彩
Game they printed, that was a pretty one.
你和贝尔蒂克下的那场
The one with you and Beltik.
多谢
Thank you.
-我是本尼·瓦茨 -我知道
- I'm, uh, Benny Watts. - I know.
我们几年前在辛辛那提见过
We met a couple of years ago in Cincinnati.
没交手 但是说过话
Didn't meet, but we spoke.
-辛辛那提 -你那年没参加比赛
- Cincinnati? - You didn't play that year.
好吧 我相信你
Okay, I'll take your word for it.
明天见
Guess I'll see you tomorrow.
你不应该使用王车易位
You shouldn't have castled.
那场和贝尔蒂克的对局
In your game with Beltik.
我得救我的车
I needed to get the rook out.
你那么做很可能会失去优势
Well, you could have lost your advantage.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他要是兵吃兵 你就救不回来了
He plays pawn-takes-pawn. You can't take back.
等等
Wait a minute.
不行 我还有盘棋要回去下
I can't. I got an adjournment I gotta go play.
但模拟一下 想一想
But set it up, think it out.
你的问题在于后翼马
Your problem is your queen knight.
我不想再模拟和思考
I don't Want to set it up and think it out.
贝尔蒂克本能击败我
Beltik could have beat me.
他没有
But he didn't.
但是他有机会
Yes, but he could have.
更糟的是我都没有看出来
What's worse is I didn't even see it.
本尼·瓦茨仅仅是读了一名
Benny Watts, just by reading about a player
他不认识的棋手
he knows nothing about,
他就明白了
he picks it up.
当我发现墨菲棋局中的错误时 我很自豪
I was so proud of myself when I found an error in a Morphy game,
现在有人也发现了我的错误
and now someone's done it to me.
别再想以前可能发生什么了
Stop thinking about what might have happened in the past,
睡觉吧
and get some sleep.
太傻了
So stupid!
全美公开赛
E.哈蒙 B.瓦茨
兵走象线第四格 对吗
Pawn to bishop four, right?
没错
Yes.
我以为他能看出来我的打算
I thought he could see what I was planning.
我以为他能听到我的心跳
I thought he could hear my heart beating,
知道我深陷恐慌
and know how panicked I was.
他仍然有时间解局
He still had time to get out of it.
但他走了我希望他走的子
But he took the piece just as I planned.
开始对局之前 我是满胜晋级
I went into that game with a perfect score.
本尼有两个平局 所以一场平局我就能赢
Benny had two draws, so a draw would give me the title.
但我想赢
I wanted to win.
我想打击他的弱点
I wanted to hammer his weaknesses.
我想告诉那个该死的海盗我能获胜
I wanted to show that fucking pirate that I could beat him,
即便我没有按他设想的那样下棋
even though I didn't play the way he thought I should.
但后来他吃掉了我中间的兵 受保护的兵
Then, he captured my center pawn, my protected pawn,
那个在大半场比赛中都把他的后
the pawn that had held his queen to her corner
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表