剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
但需要5美元参赛费
But it's five dollars for the entrance fee.
你这个年龄的女孩 只有黑人才工作
The only girls of your age who work are colored.
亲爱的夏贝先生
Dear Mr. Shaibel,
这里正在举♥行♥象棋锦标赛
there's a chess tournament here
第一名奖金100美元
with a first prize of 100 dollars,
第二名奖金50美元
and a second prize of 50 dollars.
还有其他奖品
There are other prizes, too.
但需要5美元参赛费 我没有那个钱
It costs five dollars to enter, and I don't have that.
如果你能借我参赛费
If you'll send me the money,
无论我是否得奖 我都会还你10美元
I will pay you back ten dollars if I win any prize at all.
贝丝 是你吗
Beth, is that you?
我好像感冒了
I seem to have caught a cold.
又感冒了
Another one?
我特别容易感染病毒 或者
I have a proclivity for viruses, or...
它们喜欢我
they for me.
给
Uh... here.
我需要你帮我去取药
I need you to fill this prescription for me.
你去的时候
And while you're there...
给自己买♥♥瓶可乐吧
buy yourself a Coke.
谢谢
Thanks.
稍等
Be just a minute.
《象棋天下》 带图象棋杂♥志♥
给你
Here you go.
我的镇定剂
My tranquility medicine.
塔伯特医生觉得我需要更镇定
Dr. Talbott has decided I need more tranquility. Much more.
-你能帮我拿杯水吗 亲爱的 -好 女士
- Will you get me a glass of water, dear? - Yes, ma'am.
他们为什么只给你半瓶药
Why do they only fill these bottles half full?
没长眼吗 哈蒙
Excuse you, Harmon.
去你的 玛格丽特
Fuck you, Margaret.
贝丝 这是寄给你的
Beth, this came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
塔伯特医生
镇定剂 每日三次或根据需要服用
让艾尔玛悠着点吃
Tell Alma to go easy.
她只剩3次取药配额了
She's only got three refills left.
白宫再次声称这是一次非政♥治♥的访问
For a trip the White House again calls non-political...
-你回来迟了 -...看着像政党人士的
- You're home late. - ...Political-looking escort
17位民♥主♥党议员 以及肯尼迪太太...
of 17 Democratic congressmen, and Mrs. Kennedy...
-我出去散步了 -...出现在到达的人群中
- I was out walking. - ...who was featured at the arrival...
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
脸上浮现着微笑之前并未...
...turning on the smile that hasn't been...
明天我也会晚回来
I'm gonna be late again tomorrow.
放学后有事
I have something after school.
你加入社团了吗
Have you joined a club?
我要参加之前跟你说的象棋锦标赛
I'm playing in that chess tournament I told you about.
我不反对你在这个年纪
I won't argue that broadening one's social life
扩大自己社交圈
is important for a girl your age.
我只是觉得 舞蹈课或女生俱乐部
I just wonder whether a dance class or a girls' club
是否更容易交到朋友
wouldn't be better for making friendships.
我听说费尔菲尔德高中有许多挺不错的
I hear Fairfield has pretty good ones.
你在我这么大的时候 是怎么扩大社交圈的
When you were my age, how did you broaden your social life?
锦标赛到周日结束
The tournament goes until Sunday.
亨利·克雷高中
战斗猫头鹰故乡
欢迎来到肯塔基州冠军赛 1963年
-你有棋钟吗 -没有
- Do you have a clock? - No.
我们这里租赁棋钟
We have a clock-sharing system.
如果你的对手也没有棋钟
If your opponent doesn't have one,
回这里来 我们借你一个
come back to the desk, and we'll loan you one.
比赛20分钟后开始
Play starts in 20 minutes.
你的等级分是多少
What's your rating?
我没有等级分
I don't have a rating.
-你之前没参加过锦标赛吗 -没有
- Have you played in a tournament before? - No.
-你确定你要比赛吗 -我确定
- Are you sure you wanna do this? - I'm sure.
我们没有女子分组
We don't have a women's section.
-你去参加初级组吧 -我不是初级
- I'll put you in beginners. - I'm not a beginner.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
如果你没有等级分
If you're an unrated player,
你就以初级者身份参加 和1600分以下的人比
you go in beginners with the people under 1600.
-初级组的奖金是多少 -20美金
- What's the prize for beginners? - Twenty.
-那其他组别呢 -公开组是100美金
- What about the other section? - First prize in the Open is 100.
让我参加公开组比赛违反规则吗
Is it against any rule for me to be in the Open?
-也不是 -让我参加公开组
- Not exactly. - Put me in the Open.
那里有三个人等级分超过1800
There are three guys in there with ratings over 1800.
而且贝尔蒂克也可能来
And Beltik may show up.
他们会生吞了你
They will eat you alive.
"哈蒙"
"Harmon."
比赛是随机配对的吗
Are the matches played at random?
完全不是
Oh, not at all.
他们是按第一轮的等级分安排的
Uh, they arrange it by ratings on the first round.
在那之后 赢家和赢家比 输家和输家比
After that, winners play winners, and losers, losers.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
-安妮特·帕克 -贝丝·哈蒙
- Annette Packer. - Beth Harmon.
我不知道棋钟怎么用
I don't understand about chess clocks.
你那边的钟计算你下棋的时间
The clock faced nearest you measures your playing time.
双方各有九十分钟
Each player has 90 minutes.
你走了一步 就按上面的按钮
After you move, you press that button on top,
你的钟会停下来 对手的钟就开始走了
and it stops your clock and starts your opponent's.
你看到两个钟的数字十二
And you see that little red flag
上面的小红旗了吗
over the number 12 on each clock?
如果九十分钟到了 你的旗子就会掉下来
Yours will fall down when the 90 minutes is up,
这样的话...
and if it does that...
你就输了
you've lost.
这个...
And, urn...
用来记录你的棋步
For recording your moves.
懂了
Right.
-你们可以启动棋钟了 -你可以启动我的棋钟了
- You can start your clocks now. - You can start my clock now.
他们为什么把女孩安排在一起
Why do they put the girls together?
他们不该这样的
They're not supposed to...
但如果你赢了 他们就会让你上去
but, if you win, they move you up.
-这是摸子走子 -什么意思
- Oh, it's touch move. - What's that?
除非你要走棋 不然不要碰棋子
Don't touch a piece unless you're going to move it.
如果你碰了棋子 就必须走一步
If you touch it, you have to move it somewhere.
好的
Okay.
你不该按下你的按钮吗
Don't you push your button now?
抱歉
Sorry.
这个该怎么办
What I do with this?
你棋下完了吗
Is your match over?
对 我赢了
Yes, I won.
速度真快
That was fast.
这个该怎么办
What do I do with this?
圈出你的名字 放到篮子里
Circle your name and drop it in the basket.
领衔棋手
-他们是谁 -贝尔蒂克和卡伦
- Who are they? - Beltik and Cullen.
-贝尔蒂克是州冠军 -哪个是哪个
- Beltik's the State Champion. - Which is which?
-年纪小的那个是贝尔蒂克 -他是特级大♥师♥吗
- Beltik's the younger one. - Is he a Grandmaster?
他正在努力
He's working on it.
需要时间
Takes time.
想成为大♥师♥ 就要跟大♥师♥们对战
You have to play Grandmasters to become one.
-要多长时间 -能安静点吗
- How much time? - Do you mind?
议和吗
Draw?
绝不
Hell, no.
太棒了
Yes!
第二轮对战表
公开赛 哈蒙对库克
这是将军
That's check.
我知道
I know what it is.
议和吗
Draw?
你赢了
You got me.
我认输
I resign.
晚餐休息
Dinner break.
下一轮是六点 明天还有三轮
Next round is at six o'clock. Then, three more tomorrow.
最后一轮是星期天上午十一点
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表