剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
我是克丽欧
I'm Cleo.
你玩残局破解吗
Do you do problems?
-不 -从不吗
- No. - Never?
我觉得那些没有用
I always found them irrelevant.
那种残局从不会出现在实际棋局里
Positions that never come up in actual games.
我给你看一个你可能喜欢的
Let me show you one I think you might like.
好
Okay.
-我能摆棋吗 -你摆吧
- Can I mess this up? - Go ahead.
希尔顿 她不是喜欢残局破解的怪人
Hilton, she is not one of your problem freaks.
-她可是美国冠军 -没关系
- She's the US Champion, for Christ's sake. - It's okay.
这个是
This one is...
我的最爱
...my favorite.
白棋如何在三步内获胜
How does White win in three?
本尼 你把酒杯都藏到哪里去了
Benny, under what mound do you hide your drinking glasses?
别打扰她
Hey, quit distracting her.
没有
She's not.
王到后线第七格
King to queen seven.
天呐 真快
Jesus! That's fast.
喝酒吗
Drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我该去准备食物了
I should fix the food.
别这样 够了
Come on, that's enough of that.
拜托 你都不打扫吗
Come on. Do you ever clean?
你是跟亚瑟还是希尔顿在一起
Are you here with Arthur or Hilton?
都是
Both of them.
也都不是
Neither of them.
两个人比一个人强 你懂我意思吧
The two of them are better than one of them, if you know what I mean.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you all know each other?
一个悲伤的故事
A sad story,
包括我 伤心的分手
involving me, a bad breakup,
和在卢森堡花♥园♥里的散步
and a walk through le Jardin du Luxembourg,
那两人阻止了我在那自杀
where those two stopped me from killing myself.
我说了 这是个悲伤的故事
Like I say, a sad story.
但当我经过他俩时
But as I walked past,
亚瑟和希尔顿正在
Arthur and Hilton were having
为象棋进行激烈的争吵
a violent argument over a chessboard,
我被他们的热情迷住了
and I became mesmerized by their passion.
至少他们是这么说的
Well, that's how they tell it, anyway.
不 事实是
No, the truth is,
本尼在那 我被本尼迷住了
Benny was there, and I became mesmerized by Benny.
就这样
Over and done.
你是做哪行的
What do you do?
你猜
Guess.
时尚相关的
Something in fashion?
那你抬举我了
That's a nice way to put it.
我是个模特
I'm a model.
肯定很有趣
That must be exciting.
时尚有趣 模特业和模特却很乏味
Fashion is exciting. Modeling and models are insipid.
但能为我在玛莱区的工作室买♥♥单
But it pays for my studio in the Marais.
你还没去过巴黎吗
You have not been to Paris?
还没有
Not yet.
-你住在那吗 -有时候
- Do you live there? - Sometimes.
有时是柏林 有时是这里
Sometimes Berlin, sometimes here.
我是个
I'm a, uh...
-怎么说来着 流浪者 -我不知道
- how do you say? A Vagabond? - I don't know.
我觉得模特听起来很有趣
Modeling sounds pretty exciting to me.
而且 我想你肯定能有很多免费衣服
Plus, I imagine they give you a lot of free clothes.
你喜欢好看衣服 对吧
Ah, you like nice clothes, huh?
是的
I do.
你做不了模特
You could never be a model.
你很漂亮 但你太聪明了
You are pretty enough, but you are much too smart.
模特都是空洞的人
Models are empty creatures.
相机镜头用色彩和质感填充他们
The camera lens fills them with color and texture,
有时候 甚至会有神秘感
and, once in a while, even mystery.
但就跟空地没有神秘感一样
But just like there is no mystery to a vacant lot,
除非你赋予它有趣的东西
it's just there until you put
否则什么都没有
something interesting on top of it...
模特也是一样
Models are the same.
他们就是人造产物
They are just what you put on them.
而且多数床上功夫不行
You know, most are terrible in bed.
但话说回来 不吃饭的人
But then, anyone who doesn't eat
床上功夫都不行 你不觉得吗
is terrible in bed, don't you think?
好了
Here we go.
怎么了
What?
我们同时下棋吧
Let's do a simultaneous.
你
You...
同时和我们对弈
play all of us.
我就算了 根本不会下棋
Not me. I don't even know the rules.
我旁观
I'll spectate.
-我们有这么多棋盘和棋子吗 -有 在柜子里
- Do we have enough boards, enough pieces? - Yeah, in the closet.
可以直接摆在地上
We can set them up right here on the floor.
好
Okay.
-时间呢 -我们下快棋吧
- Time control? - Let's play speed chess.
那我们就有优势了 可以用你的时间思考
Well, that'll give us an edge. We can think on your time.
我想试试
I wanna try it.
你不怎么擅长快棋 记得吗
You're not so good at that, remember?
我赌十块我能打败你
I'll bet you ten I can beat you.
那如果你输了其他棋局
What if you throw the other games,
专花时间对付我呢
spend all your time against me?
如果我踢你裤裆呢
What if I kick you in the crotch?
你们三人都是十块一局
I'll bet you ten on each of them, too.
行吧 反正是你的钱
Okay. It's your money.
之后都会是我的
It will be.
再来一次
Let's do it again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
不了
No.
小姑娘
Well, kid...
我觉得你准备好了
I think you've got it.
很高兴认识你 来巴黎后记得找我
It was such a pleasure. Do look me up if you come to Paris.
-两周后你会在那吗 -谁知道呢
- Will you be there in two weeks? - Oh, who knows?
-拜 -再见
- Ah, bye. - Bye-bye.
怎么了
What?
过去15年都没有人这么打败过我了
Nobody has done that to me in 15 years.
-连博尔戈夫都没有吗 -博尔戈夫都没有
- Not even Borgov? - Not even Borgov.
而且我一点没醉 清醒的很
And I'm sober as a judge,
正如艾尔玛常说的
as Alma would say.
但我不是
I, myself, am not.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
等等
Wait. Hey.
怎么了
Yes?
你还喜欢我的头发吗
Do you still like my hair?
原来是这种感觉
That's what it's supposed to feel like.
还醒着吗
Hello?
你该走西西里防御
You should play the Sicilian.
什么
What?
你和博尔戈夫的棋局 你该走西西里防御
In your game with Borgov, you should play the Sicilian.
为什么
Why?
他最擅长这个
It's what he's so good at.
也是你最擅长的
It's also what you're most comfortable with.
你应该用你最厉害的走法 而不他的
You should always play your line, never his.
你要用对你最有利的战术
You play what's best for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有吗
Anything else?
还有一件事
One more thing.
在大型锦标赛中 人们都不说"将军"
They never say "check" at the big tournaments.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 他们也不会把自己王放倒投降
Yeah, very. They never lay their kings down, either.
我是指 "真的吗"
I meant, "Are you serious?
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表