剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
I'm okay.
好
Okay.
你该看看那教练
You should have seen that coach.
你看到她的头发和鞋子了吗
Have you seen her hair and her shoes?
不知道
Don't know.
太土了
So drab.
棕色蕾丝配棕色鞋子 简直
And brown laces with brown shoes? I mean...
大家安静 开始上课了
Quiet, please! Let's start.
这周我们要开始学二项式定理
This week, we will begin to study the binomial theorem.
有人知道二项式是什么吗
Does anyone know what a binomial is?
有人知道吗
Anyone?
请说
Yes?
-二项式是个数学 -你能站起来吗
- A binomial is a mathematical-- - Will you stand up, please?
二项式是包含两个项的数学表达式
A binomial is a mathematical expression containing two terms.
X加Y就是二项式
X plus Y is a binomial.
很好
Very good.
翻到24页
Let's turn to page 24.
太棒了 又一个聪明妞
Great, another fucking brain.
真是好主意 天呐
That's a good idea. Oh, my god.
-学校有象棋社吗 -什么
- Is there a school chess club? - What?
学校有象棋社吗
Is there a chess club here at the school?
我觉得这里没有这种社团
I don't think they have anything like that.
但很多女孩去社交俱乐部
But a lot of the girls belong to social clubs.
社交俱乐部
Social clubs?
有苹果派社
There's the Apple Pi club,
和替补名媛社
and the Sub Debs,
-还有小镇姑娘社 -苹果派社 烤派吗
- and Girls Around Town. - Apple pie? They bake pies?
不 苹果派 是指那个希腊字母
No, Apple Pi. You know, like the Greek letter.
你加入了吗
Are you in one of those?
必须要受到邀请
You have to be invited...
才能加入
to join.
你可以试试高一拉拉队长
You could try out for junior cheerleader.
该死
Shit.
你好 惠特利先生
Hello, Mr. Wheatley.
贝丝
Hi... Beth.
你回来了 我以为你下周才会回来
You're home! I didn't expect you for another week.
我只会来睡一晚
I'm only here for the night.
他们 他们把整个西南部都给我了 所以
They, uh... they just gave me the whole Southwest, so...
那应该有加薪吧
And a raise, I hope?
别说了
Don't start.
好 你去洗洗 我做晚饭吧
Yes, why don't you freshen up, and I will start dinner?
我喝杯啤酒吧
I'll take a beer.
如果还有剩下的话
If there's any left.
她就不换衣服吗
Doesn't she ever change clothes?
我觉得他不怎么喜欢我
I don't think he likes me very much.
正好相反
Quite the opposite.
领养你是她的决定
Adopting you was actually his idea.
但他说得对 你确实需要些新衣服
He's right, though. You could use some new clothes.
抱歉
Sorry.
特♥卖♥♥♥会♥ 本的销♥售♥大楼
他们有象棋
They have chess sets.
我们可以下楼时再买♥♥
We can stop on the way back down.
给你配件衬衫吧
Let's find you a blouse.
这样好看多了 对吧
Well, don't you look lovely?
鞋有点大
The shoes are a little big.
你的脚还会长的 亲爱的 还会长
Room to grow, dear. Room to grow.
看看外套
Let's look for coats.
好看
Lovely.
过来 让我在光线下看看材质
Step over here so I can see the fabric in the light.
这个确实不错
Yes, this will do nicely.
我们不看象棋了吗
Aren't we gonna look at the chess sets?
下次吧 亲爱的
Another time, dear.
已经很晚了 而且我饿了
It's getting late, and I'm getting hungry.
-但是 -我每周给你40美分零花钱
- But-- - I'll give you 40 cents a week allowance.
存钱自己买♥♥一个吧
Save up and buy yourself a chess set.
存钱对女孩来说是个必修课
Saving is a good lesson for a girl to learn.
太难看了
So bad!
-你有关于象棋的书吗 -象棋
- Do you have any books on chess? - Chess?
我不确定
I don't know for sure.
如果有 那就是在最后一排
If we have anything, it'll be on the last row.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能有何塞·卡帕布兰卡的旧自传
There might be an old biography on Jose Capablanca.
-谁 -何塞·卡帕布兰卡
- Who? - Jose Capablanca.
他是象棋特级大♥师♥ 不过是很久以前了
He was a Grandmaster. It was quite a long time ago now.
什么是象棋特级大♥师♥
What's a Grandmaster?
天才棋手
A genius player.
《我的象棋生涯》
何塞·劳尔·卡帕布兰卡
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我看到你了 哈蒙
I see you, Harmon.
是你那难看的鞋暴露的
It's those shoes.
你是在本·斯奈德商场买♥♥的吗
Did you get them at Ben Snyder's or something?
我死也不会穿本·斯奈德商场的衣服
I wouldn't be caught dead in Ben Snyder's.
-学校如何 -不错
- How was school? - Fun.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要重新下几局书里的棋局
I'm gonna replay some of the matches in this book.
-但你没有象棋 -在脑子下
- But you don't have a board. - In my head.
是锻炼思维的好练习
Good mental exercise.
锻炼下身体对你有好处
Well, some physical exercise could do you good.
你能去布拉德利商店
Will you run over to Bradley's for me,
给我买♥♥三包契斯特菲尔德香烟吗
and pick up three packs of Chesterfields?
好 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我给你写张条
I'll write you a note.
你看着太年轻了 还不能抽烟
You look a bit youthful for smoking, yourself.
《象棋天地》 带图象棋杂♥志♥
原创象棋战术
象棋中兵的威力
汉斯·科莫赫
苏联象棋冠军
瓦西里·N·帕诺夫 国际象棋大♥师♥
锦标赛日程
美国和加拿大即将开赛
小姑娘
Young lady!
你得买♥♥杂♥志♥ 不然就放回去
You have to buy the magazine or put it back.
-我能就... -你想看吗 看看牌子
- Can't I just-- - You wanna read? Read the sign.
先买♥♥后看
不 都是一样的油 只是大小不同
No, it's all the same oil, it's just three different sizes.
如果你不怎么用 你就买♥♥那个
If you don't use a lot, you wanna buy that one,
因为这个会变质 但这个性价比最高
because it does go bad, but this is the best value for the money.
如果你决定不了 就买♥♥中等大小
If you can't decide, get the middle one.
也不是什么难事
It's not rocket science.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
这是最后的速溶咖啡了
Well, that's the last of the instant coffee.
我倒是想去购物 但我不知道钱都去哪了
I'd go shopping, but I just don't know where all the money goes.
这个月我几乎什么都没买♥♥
I've bought little more than trifles this month,
但现在手里只有7美元了
and yet I have seven dollars left
本来至少该有20的
where I should have at least 20.
7美元
Seven dollars?
-那够吗 -坚持到10月底吗
- Is that enough? - To last till the end of October?
我想不够
I think not.
只够买♥♥点鸡脖子和粥了
It'll scarcely buy chicken necks and porridge.
-梅休因没给你寄支票吗 -只有80美元
- Doesn't Methuen send you a check? - For 80 dollars.
还只有头一年
And only for the first year.
仿佛养活你不用花钱似的
As if the expense of keeping you doesn't exhaust it.
恐怕在奥斯顿回来前 我都不能再给你零花钱了
I'm afraid you'll have to go without an allowance until Allston returns.
那是什么时候
Which is when?
谁知道吗
Who can say?
看上去他无可避免地被留在西部了
It seems he's been unavoidably detained out West.
肯塔基州 10月20日-22日
或许我能找份工作
Maybe I could get a job.
工作
A job?
我可以在商店里工作 或洗盘子
I could work in a store, or wash dishes somewhere.
洗盘子
Wash dishes?
我想赚点钱
I'd like to make some money.
是为了买♥♥衣服吧
Oh, to buy clothes with, I suspect.
为了参加象棋锦标赛
To enter chess tournaments.
这里就有一个
There's one here.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表