剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
他们没说任何关于我怎么下西西里开局的事
and they didn't say anything about how I play the Sicilian.
贝丝 亲爱的 你成名人了
Beth, dear, it makes you a celebrity.
对 全因为我是个女孩
Yeah, for being a girl.
你有没有想过也许是喝酒
Did you ever think maybe it's the drinking
让你身体不舒服的
that's making you sick?
得了吧
Oh, please.
我已经调戏了酒大半辈子
I've flirted with alcohol most of my life.
就算有什么 我想
If anything, I think
现在也是我们同♥房♥♥的时刻了
it's high time I consummated the relationship.
敬母亲
To motherhood.
贝丝
Beth?
我们要开入会派对
We're having a pledge party,
周五晚 在我家
Friday night, my house.
其他苹果派的姑娘让我邀请你
The other Apple Pis asked me to invite you.
-周五晚 -7点半
- Friday night? - 7:30.
你能来吗
Can you make it?
真了不起
It was really something
一直看到你登报
to see you in the newspaper all those times.
你去了那么多地方 最喜欢哪里
All those places you've been, which was your favorite?
我喜欢休斯顿
I liked Houston.
但现在我等级分已经1800了
But now that my rating's up to 1800,
我希望能去拉斯维加斯
I hope to go to Las Vegas
参加下个月的美国公开赛
to play in the US Open next month.
那男孩呢
What about the boys?
他们帅吗
Are they good-looking?
你跟他们约会过吗
Do you date any of them?
其实没时间关注那些
There's not really much time for that.
但如果你有时间
But if you had the time...
如果有你喜欢的人 你想跟他
is there anyone you've met that you'd like to...
"切磋"的棋手
trade rooks with, or whatever?
我一直跟棋手切磋棋艺 但不是
I mean, I trade rooks all the time, but it's not--
我想也是
I bet you do.
女士们先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
哈利布鲁荣幸地为大家介绍
Hullabaloo proudly presents
来自特特尔克里克 各位最爱的乐队
your favorite band from Turtle Creek...
-谢谢 朵拉 -潮流乐队
- Thank you, Dora. - ...The Vogues!
-谁想要纸杯蛋糕 -太好了
- Who wants a cupcake? - Yes, please.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 大声点
I love this song. Turn it up.
*每次我们相遇*
*Every time we meet*
*一切都甜如蜜*
*Everything is sweet*
*你如此温柔 令我沦陷*
*Oh, you're so tender I must surrender*
*我的爱就是你的爱 直到永远*
*My love is your love now and forever*
*我渴望亲吻你*
*You're the one that I long to kiss*
*宝贝 我最想念的就是你*
*Baby you're the one that I really miss*
*我梦里出现的人是你*
*You're the one that I'm dreaming of*
*宝贝 我爱的人是你*
*Baby, you're the one that I love...*
我去下厕所
I'm gonna use the bathroom.
拉斯维加斯 1966年
哈蒙
Harmon?
陶恩斯
Townes?
真的是你
That is you.
天呐 你看上去
My stars! You look...
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我看到你的名字在锦标赛名单上时
I thought we might bump into each other
就想着我们可能会见面
when I saw your name on the tournament list.
-我没看见你的 -我不参赛
- I didn't see yours. - I'm not playing.
《象棋天下》让我来写文章
Chess Review sent me to write it up.
我不得不说 去年我就希望能遇到你
Must confess, I was hoping to see you here last year.
我本来是要来
I was supposed to.
连参赛费都交了 但我母亲生病了
I even paid the fee, but my mother got sick.
-我不想一个人来 -她还好吗
- And I didn't want to come alone. - She all right?
还好
Fine.
我应该一个人来
I should have come on my own,
但我告诉自己
but I told myself
公开赛没有全美锦标赛重要
that the Open's not as important as the US Championships.
不 确实
Oh, no. No, it's not.
但我很开心你来了
But I'm sure glad you came.
或许这样也好 能参加一些
It's probably a good idea for me to play in something
不仅仅是赢奖金的比赛
other than the events I pick for the money.
看起来你赚了不少
Looks like you're making a lot.
对 是不少
Yeah, I guess so.
不过 你可以成为一个世界级的象棋手 专业棋手
Still, you could become a world-class player, be a real pro.
-我晚上在上俄语课 -很明智
- I started taking Russian at night. - Oh, that's smart.
美国公开赛
不想遇到瓶颈期
Don't wanna plateau.
那是 瓶颈期最要命了
No, plateaus are the worst.
而且你现在大了 已经不能叫你神童了
And you're far too old to be called a prodigy anymore.
我该给杂♥志♥写点关于你的故事
I should do something on you for the magazine.
-上个月我是杂♥志♥封面 -当然
- I was on the cover last month. - Of course.
我肯定是和《生活》杂♥志♥搞混了
I must have got it mixed up with the one in Life magazine.
我还在《哈罗德先驱者》工作
I also work for the Herald-Leader.
莱克星顿那个吗
In Lexington?
我可以在周日报上写半页你的专题报道
I could do a half-page on you for Sunday's paper.
-虽然不及《生活》影响力那么大 但是 -好啊
- Won't be as big a deal as Life, but-- - Yeah, sure.
如果你想
If you want to.
我的房♥间里有相机
I got a camera in my room.
你的房♥间
In your room?
也有象棋 我们可以下几局
Chess boards, too. We could play.
好吧
Okay.
我们上去吧
Let's go up.
不如你去窗户边坐吧
Why don't you sit over by the window?
-我能... -可以 随便放就行
- Uh, may I... - Oh, yeah, just toss them.
我没准备好
I wasn't ready.
你看着很棒
You look great.
往左边一点
Scooch to your left.
没错
That's right.
说
Say...
"西班牙开局"
"Ruy Lopez. "
你可以坐到棋盘旁
You could go by the board.
好
Okay.
看起来你不是新手
I see you've done this before.
你想让我下棋吗
Do you want me to play?
行 走黑棋
Sure. Black to move.
悠着点
All right, slow down.
对 这才是我的速度
Yeah, that's more my-my speed.
你长大了 哈蒙
You've grown up, Harmon.
你甚至变美了
You've even gotten good-looking.
我还不知道你的名字
I don't even know your first name.
大家都叫我陶恩斯
Everyone calls me Townes.
或许正因为此我才叫你哈蒙 而不是伊丽莎白
Maybe that's why I call you Harmon, instead of Elizabeth.
是贝丝
It's Beth.
我喜欢哈蒙
I like Harmon.
-罗杰 -我没打扰你们吧
- Roger. - I'm not interrupting, am I?
没关系 我们只是...
Th-That's okay. Uh, We're just...
贝丝·哈蒙 这是罗杰·迪翁
Beth Harmon, this is Roger Dione.
哈蒙 那个象棋天才
Harmon? The chess prodigy.
-久仰大名了 -很高兴认识你
- I've heard so much about you. - Nice to meet you.
我以为你要去打牌玩百家乐呢
I thought you were gonna play some baccarat?
我想着输钱了就走人吧 正好去泳池边看书
Thought I'd quit while I was behind and go read by the pool.
你们继续 我马上就走
You two carry on. I'll be gone in a minute.
-我们下棋吧 -好
- Let's play chess. - Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Right.
开始吧
Here we go.
很高兴认识你 贝丝
Pleasure to meet you, Beth.
你也是
You too.
晚餐9点
Dinner's at nine.
别忘了
Don't forget.
玛格 你阿姨真的把一切都留给你了吗
Marge, did your aunt leave you everything?
我是她唯一的继承人
I was her only heir.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表