剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
无需害怕黑暗
Dark's nothing to be afraid of.
实际上 我想说无需害怕任何事
In fact, I'd go as far as saying there's nothing to be afraid of.
任何地方
Anywhere.
最坚强的人 应该不畏惧孤独
The strongest person is the person who isn't scared to be alone.
该担心的是其他人
It's other people you got to worry about.
其他人 他们会告诉你怎么做 怎么想
Other people. They'll tell you what to do, how to feel...
不知不觉
Before you know it...
你就把生命倾注在追寻
...you're pouring your life out in search of something
其他人告诉你该寻找的东西了
other people told you to go look for.
总有一天 你会孤身一人
Someday, you're gonna be all alone,
所以你要懂得如何照顾自己
so you need to figure out how to take care of yourself.
喂
Hello.
贝丝·哈蒙
Beth Harmon?
是我
Yes.
我是哈利·贝尔蒂克
Uh, this is Harry Beltik.
肯塔基州锦标赛的
Uh, from the Kentucky State Tournament.
我记得
No, I remember.
我听说你输给了博尔戈夫
I hear you dropped one to Borgov.
我想向你表示同情
I wanted to give condolences.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是哪一方 白棋吗
What were you playing, White?
-黑棋 -那样还好
- Black. - Oh, it's-it's better that way.
如果要输的话
I mean, if you're gonna lose.
或许吧
Suppose so.
你走了什么开局
What did you play?
封闭式西西里防御
Closed Sicilian.
罗索里莫变例 真的吗
Rossolimo? Really?
我任由他拿这招打败我的
I let him do it to me.
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
听着 我这个暑假在莱克星顿 我想着也许
Uh, look, I'm in Lexington for the summer, and I thought maybe...
也许什么
Maybe what?
你想来点训练吗
Would you like some training?
我知道 我知道你棋艺比我强
I-I know... I know you're better than me.
但如果你要和苏联人对抗 你需要帮忙
But if you're gonna play the Soviets, you need help.
你在哪
Where are you?
我正要去凤♥凰♥酒店
I'm on my way to the Phoenix Hotel.
我周四会搬进公♥寓♥ 我可以到时候过来
I'm moving to an apartment on Thursday. I could come by then.
不如你现在就过来吧
Why don't you come over right now?
后翼弃兵
第五集
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
五年前把我打得落花流水的那个瞪眼小女孩呢
What happened to that gawky kid who kicked my ass five years ago?
看来她长大了
Apparently, she grew up.
AI·登科普夫
A.I. Deinkopf.
《中局战术》
Middlegame Strategy.
我看过了
I've read that one.
JR·卡帕布兰卡 《我的象棋生涯》
J .R. Capablanca, My Chess Career.
那本也看过了
That one, too.
福诺特 《1938年至1945年阿列瀚的棋局》
Fornaut, Alekhine's Games 1938 to 1945.
看过
Yes.
梅耶 《车兵残局》
Meyer, Rook and Pawn Endings.
我知道 你看过了
I know, you've read it.
没有
No.
但我有自己的复印本
But I have my own copy upstairs.
里面有些内容对你来说是新的
Well, some of these are gonna be new to you.
卡帕布兰卡都靠直觉下棋
Capablanca played on intuition.
而且他非常天赋禀异
And his natural gifts, which obviously were considerable.
不像博格伊波夫和格廷菲尔德 记住一切
Unlike Bogoljubov and Grtinfeld, who memorized everything.
对 我知道你怎么看他们
Yeah, I know how you feel about them.
我看了《象棋天下》里你的文章
I read your piece in Chess Review.
对了 封面拍得很好看
Nice cover photo, by the way.
我看到锦标赛上有选手下完棋还在研究棋局
I see players at tournaments after their games have finished,
坐着研究各种开局变例
sitting there studying opening variation
或中局战术 残局理论
or middle-game strategy, endgame theory.
-好像能改变什么似的 -你不研究吗
- Like it would have made a difference. - You don't ever study?
我会分♥析♥棋局
I analyze games.
实际发生的 而不是可能发生的
What actually happened, not what could have happened.
-然后我靠直觉下棋 -就像卡帕布兰卡一样
- And I play it by ear. - Like Capablanca.
-他就能打败博尔戈夫 -也不是每次
- He would have beaten Borgov. - Mmm, not every game.
每个重要的比赛
Mmm, every game that counted.
-你觉得我自命不凡 对吧 -这是象棋
- You think I'm a prima donna, don't you? - It's chess.
我们都自命不凡
We're all prima donnas.
我复盘了十几次你和本尼·瓦茨的比赛
So, I've replayed your match with Benny Watts a dozen times now.
为什么
Why?
-那都是很久以前的事了 -也不算吧
- That's ancient history. - Well, it's not that ancient.
-我现在棋风不同了 -有些方面是的
- I'm a different player now. - In some ways.
你很固执 所以你会生气
You're stubborn, so you get mad.
当你发怒时 你只能看到眼前的东西
When that happens, you can only see what's in front of you.
愤怒会清空我的脑子
Anger clears my head.
愤怒是种强劲的香料
Anger is a potent spice.
一小撮能让人清醒 太多就让人麻木
A pinch wakes you up, too much dulls your senses.
这话你从哪听来的 幸运饼干吗
Where'd you get that from, a fortune cookie?
格雷克老师 我二年级时的老师
Mrs. Grecco, my second grade teacher.
但传达的意思不变 你得保持开放心态
But the point is still valid. You've got to stay open.
如果你固步自封
If you get locked into one idea,
就像这个王翼马兵一样 就是死局
like this king knight pawn, say, it's death.
你看
Look.
-这个马前兵被堵住了 -所以呢
- Now, the knight pawn is pinned. - So?
所以你得移走王 否则之后会被堵住
So you got to move the king now, or you get stuck later.
我知道 但是
I can see that, but--
但你看后翼兵 在这边
But look at the queen-side pawns, way over here.
-他可以这么下 -你试试
- He could do this. - Try it.
你瞧
See?
这走法不错
It's a good sequence.
这是阿列瀚的
It's from Alekhine.
我是说这招是从书上学来的
I'm saying I got it from a book.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you're saying.
我们吃东西吧
Let's eat.
你也和五年前不同了
You're not the same person you were five years ago, either.
-是吗 -对
- No? - No.
但我说不出来哪里不同
But I can't figure out what's different.
我更有深度了
I've become more profound?
不是
That's not it.
我还修了牙
And I, um, got my teeth fixed.
-对 就是这个 -嗯
- Yeah, that's it. - Yeah.
是牙齿 之前快把我逼疯了
It's the teeth. It was driving me crazy.
我用了学费
I used my tuition money.
我爸妈气坏了
My parents are plenty ticked off about it.
这钱花得值得
It was worth it.
我该走了
Uh, I should go.
我把象棋留下
Uh, I'll leave my board here.
三明治我拿走了
I'll take this.
明早我再带点书过来
I'll be back in the morning with more books.
妈的
Shit.
天呐
Oh, God.
不
No.
你瞧 我有点害羞
You see, I'm a little shy.
好吧 你的问题是什么
Alright, what seems to be the trouble?
现在向你展示症状
Well, it's difficult to show you
会有些困难 因为
the symptoms at the moment, because...
它来去不定
it comes and it goes.
来去不定
Oh, it comes and goes?
对 非常不幸
Yes, it's so unfortunate.
我每次看医生都是这样
It's always the same whenever I see a doctor.
我来看医生时 病就走了
When... when I come, it goes,
我走后 病又回来了
and when I go, it comes.
好吧 你说说 你的残局是什么
Okay, tell me, what was your endgame?
你刚看到了
You just saw it.
你的计划呢
What was your plan?
打败你
To beat you?
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it was.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表