剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
- That isn't one you taught me. - So?
但这是那其中的一种
But is that one of those things,
像西西里防御一样
like the Sicilian Defense?
别
Stop!
那些东西叫"开局"
Those things are called openings.
这是那其中的一种吗
Is that one of them?
对
Yes.
后翼弃兵
The Queen's Gambit.
我执白子
I'm playing White?
现在开始 我们轮流来
From now on, we take turns.
象棋本就该这么下
It's the way the game should be played.
那为什么我之前不能先走
Then, how come I couldn't go first before?
下棋吧
Play.
将军
Check.
将杀
Mate.
那是威士忌吗
Is that whiskey?
是的
Yes.
别说出去
And don't tell.
我不会的
I won't.
《现代象棋开局》
Modern Chess Openings.
这是最适合你的书
It's the best book for you.
它会教你想知道的一切
It will tell you all you wanna know.
在你看书之前 你得知道象棋的符号♥
You'll need to learn chess notation before you can read it.
那些方格的名字
The names of the squares.
我现在教你
I'll teach you now.
我现在够格了吗
Am I good enough now?
你几岁了
How old are you?
九岁
Nine.
九岁
Nine years old.
到十一月就十岁了
I'll be ten in November.
实话告诉你 孩子
To tell you the truth of it, child...
你令人震惊
you're astounding.
"没人听得见他
"Nobody heard him,
史蒂夫·史密斯
将死之人
the dead man,
但他仍然在呻♥吟♥"
but still he lay moaning."
"我不是你们想的那样
"I was much further out than you thought,
不是在挥手 而是在求救"
and not waving but drowning."
"可怜的小伙子
"Poor chap,
他总喜欢玩耍 然而现在
he always loved larking, and now...
他死了"
he's dead."
"一定是因为他太冷了
"It must have been too cold for him.
心脏才停止了跳动 他们说"
His heart gave way, they said."
"不 不
"Oh, no, no, no,
一直很都冷"
it was too cold always."
"然后 死人依然呻♥吟♥"
"Still, the dead one lay moaning."
"我远离了我的生活
"I was much too far out all my life,
不是在挥手 而是在求救"
and not waving, but drowning."
这位是象棋俱乐部的甘兹先生
This is Mr. Ganz from the chess club.
-象棋俱乐部 -我们在俱乐部里下棋
- Chess club? - We play at a club.
我也是高中队的教练
I'm also coach of the high school team.
邓肯高中
Duncan High?
你想来下一局吗
Would you like to play me a game?
你执你选到的颜色
You play the color you choose.
这个
This one.
列蒂开局
Ah, the Réti Opening.
这会在三步之内将杀
That's mate in three.
显然你知道怎么下棋 小姑娘
Well, you certainly know the game, young lady.
你们这里有队伍吗
Do you have a team here?
其他的女孩 这里有象棋俱乐部吗
The other girls, do they have a chess club?
那你在哪里下棋
So, where do you play?
在这里
Down here.
夏贝先生说你每周日会下几局
Mr. Shaibel said you play a few games every Sunday.
在这之间你会做什么
What do you do in between?
我在脑海里下棋
I play in my head.
在脑海里
In your head?
在天花板上
On the ceiling.
趁我没忘
Before I forget...
我给你带了一个
I brought you...
礼物
a present.
打开看看
Go ahead, open it.
怎么样
Well?
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
你想再下一局吗
Do you want another game?
将军
Check.
贝丝
Beth...
我把后移到了车线第四格
I've moved my queen to rook four.
将军
Check.
象上前阻塞
The bishop blocks.
后吃掉了王线的兵
Queen takes king's pawn.
车
Castles.
马吃掉了马
Knight takes knight.
三步将杀
Mate in three.
第一个将军是后
First check is with the queen.
王必须吃掉
The king must take.
之后 象会在马线第五格将军
Then, the bishop checks on knight five...
下一步就将死了
and it's mate next.
我的天啊
Sweet Jesus.
我得走了
I have to go now.
你介意 贝丝
Would you mind, Beth...
我照张照片吗
if I took your picture?
我很想把你的事告诉象棋俱乐部的孩子们
I'd love to tell the kids in chess club about you.
你站在夏贝先生旁边怎么样
How about you stand next to Mr. Shaibel?
再近点
Closer.
就是这样
That's it.
说"皇后"
Say queen!
皇后
Queen.
九乘以四等于
Nine times four is?
注意礼貌
你好 玛姬
Hiya, Marge.
很抱歉我迟到了 但我在这儿碰到了珍
Hi, I'm sorry I'm late, but I ran into Jean, here.
珍 这是埃德·里尔登 我跟你说过的埃德
Oh, Jean, this is Ed Reardon. The Ed I was telling you about.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hello. - How do you do?
这是杰克·康纳
And this is Jack Connors.
-珍·贝塞特 来自莫里斯维尔 -你好吗 珍
- Jean Bassett, from over at Morrisville. - How do you do, Jean?
-你好 -你可以坐在这里
- Hello. - Here, you can sit here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想喝点什么 麦芽酒还是苏打水
Would you like something? Malt or soda?
迪尔多夫女士想见你
Hey, Mrs. Deardorff wants to see you.
我认为这是一群很有礼貌的人
A well-mannered group, I think.
你会注意到他们的礼貌
You notice their good manners right away.
甘兹先生说你是个很有天赋的孩子
Mr. Ganz tells me that you are a gifted child.
他有个不寻常的要求
He has an unusual request to make.
他想让你去那个高中 在
He would like you to be taken to the high school on...
-周四 -周四
- On Thursday. - On Thursday.
下午
In the afternoon.
他坚持认为你是一个杰出的象棋棋手
He maintains that you are a phenomenal chess player.
希望你能去到象棋俱乐部下棋
He would like you to perform for the chess club.
我们有十几个成员 我在向迪尔多夫女士提议
We have a dozen members, and I was suggesting to Mrs. Deardorff
你过去和他们所有人同步下棋
that you come along and play all of them in a simultaneous.
同步是什么
In a what?
同时
At the same time.
我们很乐意给女孩们机会
We like to give our girls a chance
去接触外面的世界 但是
for experience outside whenever we can, but...
我有点担心让伊丽莎白
I'm a bit wary of letting elizabeth go off
去本地的高中
to the local high school.
我会陪她一起去
Oh, well, I would chaperone.
我会接她 把她带到学校 再送回来
I'd pick her up, take her to the school, then bring her back.
我觉得应该让别的女士一起去
I was thinking a young lady might also accompany her.
我以为你会来
Well, I assumed that you would come,
作为客人
as my guest.
不 我
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表