剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
小姐
Mademoiselle?
哈蒙小姐 你在吗
Mademoiselle Harmon, vous êtes là?
小姐
Mademoiselle?
小姐
Mademoiselle?
来了
I'm coming.
天啊
Jesus.
该死的
Shit!
我马上下来
Je descends, tout de suite.
好吗
Yeah.
后翼弃兵
第一集
该死
Fuck!
巴 黎
请进
Je vous en prie.
别看了
Ne regarde pas.
电梯
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Fuck!
象棋大奖赛
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry.
我们要拿她怎么办
What are we supposed to do with her?
他们派人来了
They're sending someone.
她几乎没有受伤
There's hardly a scratch on her.
这是个奇迹
It's a goddamn miracle.
她肯定不会这么想
I doubt she'll see it that way.
你明白吗 亲爱的 你母亲过世了
You understand, dear, your mother's passed on?
你知道那是什么意思吧
You know what that means, don't you?
"过世了"
"Passed on"?
我相信她已经前往更美好的地方了
I'm sure she's gone on to a better place,
总有一天你会再见到她的
and, someday, you'll get to see her again.
"昨日新环城路车祸留下孤儿
"Orphaned by yesterday's collision on New Circle Road,
伊丽莎白·哈蒙的未来很不乐观
Elizabeth Harmon surveys a troubled future."
"伊丽莎白 九岁
"Elizabeth, nine years old,
因为车祸而失去了家人"
was left without family by the crash."
"她的母亲 爱丽丝·哈蒙被宣布当场死亡"
"Her mother, Alice Harmon, was pronounced dead at the scene."
昨日新环城路车祸留下孤儿
梅休因之家
父亲呢
And the father?
没说
Doesn't say.
我猜 和大多数住在那里的男人一样
I would guess that, like most men who live around there,
他肯定也是个游手好闲的主儿
he was yet another victim of a carefree life.
可怜的孩子
Poor dear.
让我们欢迎她吧 好吗
Let's welcome her, shall we?
欢迎 伊丽莎白
Welcome, Elizabeth.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck to you, dear.
到了
Here we are.
这里是礼拜堂 朗斯代尔小姐的领地
This is our chapel, the domain of Miss Lonsdale.
你好 伊丽莎白
How do you do, Elizabeth?
我也教少女们礼仪
I also teach etiquette to the young ladies.
弗格森先生 这位是伊丽莎白·哈蒙
Mr. Fergussen, this is Elizabeth Harmon.
你们都是一群狗♥杂♥种♥
You're all a bunch of fucking cocksuckers!
乔琳
Jolene.
我去处理
I got it.
乔琳 你的嘴会害死你的
Jolene, that mouth will be the death of you!
-去死吧 你个狗♥杂♥种♥ -你不能说这种话
- Oh, fuck you, you cocksucker. - You can't yell like that.
那边是教室 你会在周一见到你的老师
In there is our classroom. You'll meet your teachers on Monday.
二乘以六
Two times six.
这里是客厅 你要在这里吃饭
And this is our day room, where you will have all your meals,
进行日常社交
and enjoy daily socialization.
早上好 迪尔多夫女士
Good morning, Mrs. Deardorff.
早上好 姑娘们
Good morning, girls.
到家了
Home sweet home.
来吧 帮你安顿好
Come on, let's get you settled.
这里有21个女孩 她们都和你一样可爱
We have 21 girls here, and they are all just as sweet as you.
这是你的床位
And here is your special place.
-快走快走 -好吧
- Go, go, go. - Okay.
你可以把你的衣服放到这下面
You can put your clothes down here.
牙刷可以放到这里
And your toothbrush can go right here.
其他的个人用品放到这里
And any other personal items, there.
给我看看
Show her to me.
过来坐
Come on, sit.
我知道此时此刻 你只感觉到失去
I know that, at this moment, all you're feeling is loss.
在悲伤让你情绪低落后
But after grief brings you low,
祈祷和信念会让你振奋起来
prayer and faith will lift you high.
重新找到自己生活的道路
High enough for you to see a new path for yourself.
我认为 伊丽莎白
I think, Elizabeth,
你在这里会拥有一个完全不同的人生
you're going to find a much different life here.
一个或许比以前更好的生活
A better one than you might have had.
我相信我们会成为好朋友的
And I'm sure that you and I are going to be good friends.
贝丝
这件应该不错
That should do nicely.
旧衣服就烧了吧
I think we'll burn this one.
换好衣服
Get dressed.
还要去个地方
We have one more stop.
弗格森先生会照顾好你 我们晚饭见
Mr. Fergussen will take good care of you. I'll see you at dinner.
绿色的最好
The green ones are the best.
这是什么
What are they?
维生素
Vitamins.
神奇的维生素
Magic vitamins.
我是你的话 就把绿色的留到晚上吃
I were you, I'd save the green ones up for the night time.
不然等你希望它们起作用的时候 就没用了
Otherwise, they turn off right when you need them to turn on.
如果你知道我在说什么
If you know what I mean.
你叫什么
Hey, what's your name, girl?
-贝丝 -乔琳
- Beth. - Jolene.
你的父母死了
Your mama and daddy dead?
他们临死前说了什么
What's the last thing they said to you before they died?
我问了所有人 有一些很有意思的答案
I ask everybody that. We get some really fun answers.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
有一天你会的 想起来了就告诉我
Someday, you might. If you do, you let me know.
绿色的用来缓解情绪
Green's to even your disposition.
橘色和棕色的用来增强体质 都吃了
Orange and brown is for building a strong body. Take 'em both.
我告诉过你等到睡觉前再吃那些维生素
I thought I told you to wait and take those vitamins at bedtime.
这是什么
What is this?
鱼
Fish.
据我们所知
Far as we know.
我们每周五都吃这个
We eat it every Friday.
你得都吃光
You gotta eat every bite,
不然他们就会跟迪尔多夫女士告状
or they'll tell Mrs. Deardorff about you,
就不会有人领养你了
and you won't get adopted.
爱丽丝 快开门
Alice, come on, open the door.
-我找了你整整一个月 -好理由
- It's taken me a whole month to find you. - Good reason.
不管这是怎么回事 不管你在做什么
Whatever this is, whatever you're doing,
哪怕对你来说也太疯狂了
it's nuts, even for you.
-我没希望你能理解 -我所理解的
- I don't expect you to understand-- - What I understand
是你没有照顾好你自己
is you're not taking care of yourself.
我们要
So, we'll take...
这很漂亮吧
Isn't it beautiful?
让我进去和丽兹聊聊 确保她没事
Let me come in and talk to Lizzie. Make sure she's okay.
你觉得我会伤害她
Oh, you think I'd hurt her?
她在这里很开心 她属于这里
She's happy here. This is where she belongs.
你真的觉得我们的女儿属于
You honestly believe our daughter belongs in a trailer
荒郊野外的拖车里吗
in the middle of nowhere?
谁说她是我们的女儿了
Who says she's our daughter?
-别这样 爱丽丝 -她也不喜欢被叫做丽兹
- Don't do that, Alice. - And she doesn't like being called Lizzie.
《单项表示和对称表示》
爱丽丝·哈蒙博士
康奈尔大学数学系
好吧 爱丽丝 你赢了
All right, Alice, you win.
我不能再跟你吵下去了
I can't fight with you anymore.
我也不能再追着你跑了
And I can't keep chasing you around everywhere,
如果你总是想要逃跑的话
if all you do is run away again.
我很抱歉 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
这次我走了 我就再也不会回来了
Once I drive away, I'm not coming back.
数学测验
哈蒙小姐 已经做完了
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表