剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
Now, I think it's the culture.
墨西哥完全没有新教文化
There's no hint of a Protestant ethic in Mexico.
全是拉丁天主教♥徒♥
They're all Latin Catholics,
他们都活在当下
and they all live in the here and now.
你别看那么多艾伦·沃茨的书了
You really need to stop reading Alan Watts.
真烦人
It's annoying.
我走之前来一杯玛格丽塔鸡尾酒吧
I think I'll have just one margarita before I go out.
你能帮我点吗 亲爱的
Will you call for one, honey?
-前台 -请给我们一杯玛格丽塔和大杯可乐
- Recepcién. - Yes, could we get a margarita and a large Coke?
-请问房♥间号♥ -5713房♥
- Room number? - 5713.
-马上来 -谢谢
- Coming soon. - Yes, thank you.
你可以一起去墨西哥舞节
You know you could come along to the folklorico.
我知道虽然服装本身就跟入场费一样贵了
I understand the costumes alone are worth the price of admission.
-今天天气真不错 -过去两天一直在下雨
- It's such a beautiful day. - It's been raining the last two days.
真的吗
Has it?
我都没注意到
I hadn't noticed.
锦标赛明天就开始了 我需要研究残局
The tournament starts tomorrow. I need to work on these endgames.
或许 贝丝 你该考虑下自己
You know, perhaps, Beth, you have to work on yourself.
象棋不是全部
Chess is not all there is.
是我知道的全部
It's what I know.
以我的经验来看
Well, my experience has taught me that
你所知道的不一定就是重要的
what you know isn't always what's important.
那什么重要
And what's important?
生活与成长
Living and growing.
过自己的生活
Living your life.
-和那个下流的墨西哥销♥售♥ -好好待自己 冒险
- With a sleazy Mexican salesman. - Treating yourself. Adventure.
你都没去艺术宫 或查普特佩克公园
You haven't visited Bellas Artes, or even been to Chapultepec Park.
那里的动物园很有趣
The zoo there is delightful.
你所有餐都在这个房♥间吃
You've taken all of your meals in this room,
你整日埋头苦读你的象棋书
you've had your nose buried in a chess book.
难道锦标赛前一天不该好好休息吗
Shouldn't you just relax the day before the tournament?
想想除了象棋以外的事情
Think about something other than chess?
母亲
Mother.
明天十点 我执黑棋 和奥克塔维奥·马伦科对战
Tomorrow, at ten o'clock, I play black against Octavio Marenco.
那意味着他先下
That means he gets to move first.
我知道执黑棋是什么意思
Yes. I know what playing black means.
他34岁了 还是个国际特级大♥师♥
He's 34 and an International Grandmaster.
如果我输了 我们的这次旅行
If I lose, we'll be paying for this trip...
这次冒险
this adventure...
就要自掏腰包了
out of capital.
如果我赢了 下午我要和
If I win, I'll be playing someone even better than
比马伦科更厉害的人比赛
Marenco in the afternoon.
我需要研究残局
I need to study my endgame.
你是所谓的直觉型棋手 对吧
You're what they call an intuitive player, are you not?
对 有人这么称呼过我
Yes, I have been called that before.
有时 棋法自然而然浮现在脑中
Sometimes, the moves come to me.
我注意到人们欢呼最响的棋法
I've noticed the moves they applaud the loudest
恰恰是你走的最快的那些
are the ones you make rather quickly.
你的脸上会浮现一种特殊的神情
And there's a certain look on your face.
书里不会教你直觉
Intuition can't be found in books.
我觉得你只是不喜欢曼纽尔
I think you just don't like Manuel.
曼纽尔还行吧
Manuel is all right.
但他不是来看我的
But he doesn't come by to see me.
这无关紧要
That's irrelevant.
你得放松
You need to relax.
世界上再没有像你这么有天赋的棋手了
There's no player in the world as gifted as you are.
我一点不知道想要下好象棋
I haven't the remotest idea what faculties a person needs
需要具备什么才能
in order to play chess well,
但我相信放松身心 只会增强那些才能
but I am convinced that relaxation can only improve them.
-一杯科罗纳啤酒 谢谢 -好
- Una cerveza Corona, por favor. - Si.
你这样的人会过得很难
People like you have a hard time.
就像硬币的两面
Two sides of the same coin.
你有天赋
You've got your gift...
你有成为天才的本事
And you've got what it costs.
很难说那对你来说意味着什么
Hard to say for you what that will be.
你会有在阳光下闪耀的时刻 但能持续多久呢
You'll have your time in the sun, but for how long?
你的内心充满愤怒
You've got so much anger in you.
你得小心
You'll have to be careful.
有啤酒吗
Cerveza?
我们下棋吧
Let's play.
见鬼
Shit.
你可以开灯 我已经醒了
You can turn on the light. I'm now awake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我好像感冒了
I seem to have caught a virus.
我可能没法去看你早上的比赛了
I don't know if I'll be able to watch your match in the morning.
没关系
It's all right.
你能告诉我比赛情况吗
You'll tell me all about it?
行
Sure.
每一步
Every move?
当然
Of course.
好啊 小伙子们
Hi, boys.
今晚很适合游泳
Lovely night for a swim.
我是胡安·阿尔贝托·迪亚兹
This is Juan Alberto Diaz
向您现场直播于阿兹特卡宫举♥行♥的墨西哥城
coming to you live from the Mexico City Invitational Chess Tournament
国际象棋邀请赛的赛况
at the Palacio Azteca where
目前最令人瞩目的要数来自肯塔基州
the big story has been the seventeen-year-old
莱克星顿的17岁少女 伊丽莎白·哈蒙
from Lexington, Kentucky, Elizabeth Harmon.
我们都不会说对方的语言
Neither of us spoke the other's language.
他用兵到王线第四格开局
He opened with a pawn to king four.
我走了兵到后翼象线第四格
I played pawn to queen's bishop four.
31步后 我把他的王围困在将杀网中
In 31 moves, I had his king in a mating net.
你真是个奇迹
You're a wonder.
不败之后 今早她用
Undefeated, this morning she played
拒后翼弃兵开局
the Queen's Gambit Declined
对战奥地利人迪德里奇
against the Austrian, Diedrich.
面对棋局中持续的压力
Facing relentless pressure in the middle of the board,
哈蒙从第一步起就牵制了对方
Harmon had him on his heels from the start.
基本用兵进攻
She did it mostly with pawns,
像磕碎鸡蛋一样 轻松化解了他的局
and crushed his position as one might crush an egg.
迪德里奇下得不错
Diedrich played well,
没有犯糊涂 或任何可能被称为错误的棋
made no blunders or anything that could properly be called a mistake,
但哈蒙的棋法更加精准 控制力一流
but Harmon moved with such deadly accuracy, such measured control,
他的棋局到23步时
that his position was hopeless
已回天乏术
by the 23rd move.
这位年轻姑娘的棋艺令人惊叹
Impressive play by this young woman.
博尔戈夫撤马
Borgov retreats his knight,
但他实际目的是攻击黑棋的马
but he's really attacking the black knight.
这是个颇有意味的棋局
This is a very interesting position.
两方都很危险
It is dangerous for both sides.
黑棋要如何应对这步威胁
How is Black going to answer the threat?
他会守 还是攻
Will he defend himself or counter attack?
谁都可能获胜
It could go either way.
母亲
Mother?
在这里
Out here.
新鲜空气很不错吧
Fresh air feels nice, doesn't it?
你不出门吗
Aren't you going out?
不了 曼纽尔今晚不来
No, Manuel's not coming tonight.
他要去瓦哈卡出差
He had business in Oaxaca.
他要离开多久
How long will he be gone?
至少我们走前碰不上了
At least until we leave.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我从没去过瓦哈卡 但是
I've never been to Oaxaca, but...
我猜和丹佛差不多
I imagine it resembles Denver.
我们可以一起吃晚餐
We can have dinner together.
你可以带我去你知道的餐厅
You can take me to one of the places you know.
当然了
Of course.
至少过程很愉快
It was fun while it lasted.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是乔治·吉列夫
I am Georgi Girev.
贝丝·哈蒙
Beth Harmon.
我很荣幸
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表