剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
看来你找到了记者
Found you a reporter, I see.
真有趣
Funny. Ha.
你对第三轮那个可怜人做了什么
What did you do to that poor guy you played in the third round?
他看起来都要自杀了
He looked like he wanted to kill himself.
你说的是哪个可怜人
Which poor guy are you talking about?
说的有理
Touche.
我们哥几个
Some of us have been,
打算去学生会活动中心
uh, heading down to the student union,
喝几杯啤酒 下几盘快棋
having a couple beers, playing some speed chess.
你一起来吧
You should join us.
不 谢了 我要学习
No, thanks. I have to study.
我想着回宿舍 看你的书
Thought I'd go back to the dorms, read your book.
保持身材
You know, get in shape.
你知道我们明天一整天都没事吧
You do realize that we have the whole day off tomorrow?
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
却决于答案是否会给你优势
Depends on whether or not the answer will give you an edge.
真的假的
Seriously?
你有那么紧张吗
Are you that nervous?
-什么问题 -不 刀是干什么的
- Was that the question? - No! What's with the knife?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你为什么到处带着走
I mean, why do you carry it around?
这是为了保护
This is for protection.
-防什么 -以防万一
- From what? - Whatever.
你好好学习
Study hard.
贝丝
Beth!
贝丝·哈蒙 这是丹尼·维斯和戴夫·弗里德曼
Beth Harmon, this is Danny Weiss and Dave Friedman.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
其实我们见过了 那天你打败了我
Actually, we met. You beat me the other day.
我也是 我还输得很惨
Me, too. Rather badly, in fact.
-抱歉 -不必
- Sorry. - Don't be.
我在房♥间里哭完后 重现了棋局
After I finished weeping in my room, I replayed the game.
学到了很多 谢谢
Learned a lot from it, so thank you.
-不客气 -贝丝 你看看这个
- You're welcome. - Beth, take a look at this.
该白棋走了
It's White's move.
你会怎么下
What would you do?
典型的西班牙开局后的中局
Typical mid-game Ruy Lopez.
对 我们知道 但你会怎么走
Well, yeah, we know that, but what's the move?
-你瞧 -或许你是对的
- You see? - Maybe you're right.
不 我知道我是对的 贝丝看棋的思路跟我一样
No, I know I'm right, and Beth sees things the same way I do.
走兵太弱了 对吧
The pawn move is too weak, right?
只有他走象 走兵这招才有用
The pawn move only works if he plays his bishop.
没错
Exactly.
-再见 小伙子们 -等等
- Bye, boys. - Whoa, hold on.
下几盘快棋吧
How about some speed chess?
或随便下下 或闪电战
Or we could play some skittles, or blitz,
或四人象棋
or bughouse?
不 我就是来拿杯咖啡
No, I'm just gonna get some coffee,
然后我就要回去学习了
and then I'm gonna go back and study.
维斯能帮你拿咖啡 对吧 维斯
Well, Weiss will get you some coffee, won't you, Weiss?
当然
Yeah.
糖 奶油
Sugar, cream?
都要
Yes.
-谢谢 -给我个苹果汁
- Thank you. - Uh, get me an apple juice.
不要那种用塑料杯装的
But not one of those, uh, crappy plastic cups.
要玻璃瓶的那种
Get me a-a milk glass.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
坐吧
Please, sit.
行
Fine.
就一局
One game.
-听到了吗 -好
- Got it? - All right.
好的
Okay.
那不如
Shall we say...
五块一局
five bucks a game?
我都还没喝上咖啡呢
I haven't even had my coffee.
你瞧 这不马上就来了吗
Well, look, here it comes right now.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
你喝一口咖啡
All right, you take a sip of that coffee,
我开启你的棋钟
and I'll punch your clock.
来吧
Go ahead.
再来一局吗
Again?
再来一局吗
Again?
再来一局吗
Again?
再来一局吗
Again?
-我需要证据 -你是说我骗人吗
- I need to see proof. - Calling me a liar?
不是你就是我
It's gonna be you or me.
你是想吓坏我吗
Are you trying to psych me out?
不 我不需要那样也能打败你
No, I don't need to do that to beat you.
听着 昨天很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday, okay?
我不是想坑你
I wasn't trying to hustle you.
-不是吗 -拜托 贝丝
- Weren't you? - Come on, Beth.
你是这里最优秀的棋手
You're the best player here.
而且我一直在看你的棋局 你...
And I've been watching your games. You...
你的进攻方式像阿列瀚
You attack like Alekhine.
你昨晚可把我杀得片甲不留
You held me off well enough yesterday.
但那不算 那是快棋
But that doesn't count. That's speed chess.
我本来快棋就下得比你好 我在纽约经常玩
I'm better at speed chess than you. I play a lot of it in New York.
-你在拉斯维加斯也击败了我 -那都是陈年往事了
- You beat me in Las Vegas. - That was a while ago.
你那时只想着要提放我的叠兵
You were too hung up on doubling my pawns.
我觉得我没法再用这一招了
I don't think I could get away with that again.
你会在脑海里复盘棋局吗
Do you ever go over games in your head?
当你一个人 从头到尾下一遍
When you're alone. Play all the way through them?
大家不都是吗
Doesn't everybody?
我真没想到你会让我换后
Well, I never thought you'd let me trade queens.
我也没想到
I didn't think so, either.
30步就完了 天呐
Thirty moves, man, Jesus.
有那么多步吗
That many?
看来你酒量也比我好
Looks like you can outdrink me, too.
我很谢谢你能输得起
I really appreciate the way you're taking this.
-我内心在狂怒 -反正看不出来
- I'm raging inwardly. - Well, it doesn't show.
就不该走象兵
Should never have played that goddamn bishop pawn.
-是啊 或许是不该 -你打算怎么应对博尔戈夫
- No, probably not. - What are you gonna do about Borgov?
我不知道
I don't know.
我都没有护照 或合适的衣服
I don't even have a passport. Or the right clothes.
我听说巴黎这个时候挺冷的
I hear it's pretty cold in Paris that time of year.
我说的不是巴黎 是莫斯科
I'm not talking about Paris. I'm talking about Moscow.
怎么 肯塔基州都不送信吗
What, do they not deliver mail in Kentucky?
莫斯科怎么了
What's in Moscow?
莫斯科邀请赛
The Moscow Invitational.
美国冠军会被邀请 你不知道吗
The US winner gets invited. You didn't know that?
-女士 -再来两瓶 谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. - A couple more, please.
不 谢了 我第一瓶还没喝完
Uh, no, thanks. I'm still on my first.
那我就都喝了
Well, I'll drink them both.
悠着点 猛虎
Easy there, tiger.
如果我打算去 该怎么去莫斯科
How do I get to Moscow if I go?
我去的时候
Well, I mean, when I went,
政♥府♥付了机票钱 然后一个教会
the Federation paid for my ticket, and then this church group
负责了剩下的支出
covered the rest of it.
你有副手吗
Did you have a second?
-维斯 -维斯
- Weiss. - Weiss?
一个人去苏联太不容易了
It would be tough to go to Russia alone.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh, thank you.
你总是喝那么多吗
You always drink this much?
有时我喝的更多
Sometimes, I drink more.
还有谁会在莫斯科比赛
Who else will be playing in Moscow?
苏联前四强棋手 还有其他四个国家
Four top Russians, and four other countries.
如果你一直这么喝 等到你21岁
If you keep doing this, you're gonna end up washed up
就芳华不再了
by the time you're 21.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
是啊 可不嘛
Yeah, sure you do.
那莫斯科呢
What about Moscow?
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表