剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
现在你又说这通屁话
Now you pull this crap?
不 你就自己去吧
No, you can fucking well go alone.
或许我不该这么做
Maybe I shouldn't have done it.
或许我不该把钱还给他们
Maybe I didn't have to give the money back.
或许 或许是失败者才说的话 贝丝
Maybe? Maybe is a loser's word, Beth.
-本尼 -别再给我打电♥话♥了
- Benny... - Don't call me anymore.
国际棋联的钱都来自于杂♥志♥
What money the Federation has comes from the magazine.
我们现在只能给你四百美金
Four hundred dollars is the most we could possibly spare.
国♥务♥院♥ 请稍后
State Department, please hold.
-我以为你说你会打 -我说我在学
- Thought you said you could play. - I said I'm learning.
-文化事务部 我是欧迈利 -喂
- Cultural Affairs, O'Malley speaking. - Hello?
天呐 我赢了
Oh, my God, I won!
三千美金
Three thousand dollars?
对 立刻要
Yes, straight away.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
-一小时后给你消息 -一小时
- I'll get back to you in an hour. - An hour?
不行
No dice.
我非常抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
但没有更多时间和批准 我们不能给你
But there's just no way government funds can be handed out to you
这么多政♥府♥资金
without more time and approval.
你们就没有小金库什么的吗
Don't you have some petty cash or something?
我不是要资金去削弱莫斯科的政♥权♥
I don't need funds to undermine the government in Moscow.
我只需要
I just need...
去那的机票钱
money for my trip.
抱歉 我无能为力
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry,
但我们会派人跟你一起去
but we will be sending one of our men with you.
保证你的安全
Keep you safe.
保证我的安全
Keep me safe?
-我就不该买♥♥♥房♥♥子 -或那些裙子
- I shouldn't have bought the house. - Or all those dresses.
三千美金可不少
Three thousand is a lot.
去莫斯科很贵
It's expensive to go to Moscow.
我给你
I'll give it to you.
什么
What?
不行 你刚说那是一大笔钱
No, you just said it's a lot of money.
我有比这更多 我一直在存钱
I have it and more. I've been saving.
你需要那钱上法学院
You need it for law school.
是的
I do.
你会还我的
And you'll give it back...
等你赢了以后
when you win.
如果我没赢呢
What if I don't win?
那也值得
It's still worth it.
或者你可以把黑裙子给我
Or you could give me the black dress.
紫色的也行 两条我都喜欢
Or the purple one. I like them both.
你就像
You're like...
我的守护天使
my guardian angel.
苍天啊
For crying out loud.
贝丝
Hey, Beth.
去你的
Fuck you.
夏贝不是唯一一个这些年关注你的人
Shaibel isn't the only one who kept after you all these years.
我知道你在拉斯维加斯输给了本尼·瓦茨
I know how you lost to Benny Watts in Vegas
然后在俄亥俄州击败了他
and then beat him in Ohio.
我也看报纸
I read the papers.
就算是在进城的团体旅行时 我也把冰淇淋钱
Even on a group trip into town, I spent my ice cream money
花在了买♥♥印有你那丑脸的象棋杂♥志♥上
on the damn chess magazine had your ugly face on it.
有一阵子
For a time,
我是你的全部
I was all you had.
而有一阵子
And for a time,
你是我的全部
you was all I had.
我们不是孤儿
We weren't orphans.
只要我们有彼此 你懂我的意思吗
Not as long as we had each other. You understand what I'm saying?
我不是你的守护天使
I'm not your guardian angel.
我不是来拯救你的
I'm not here to save you.
我连自己都拯救不了
Hell, I can barely save me.
我来这 是因为你需要我
I'm here because you need me to be here.
家人就是这样
That's what family does.
这就是我们的意义
That's what we are.
有一天 我或许也会需要你
Someday, I might need you.
虽然我怀疑这点
It's doubtful.
但谁知道呢
But you never know.
如果我需要你
But if I do...
你会来的 对吧
you'll come, won't you?
可能吧
I might.
你之前去过苏联吗
You been to Russia before?
你去过吗
Have you?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
有几个规矩
There's a few rules.
第一 除非和我一起 否则你只能待在酒店
One, stay in your hotel at all times unless you're with me.
第二 除非是我 否则不能开门或接电♥话♥
Two, do not answer your door or your phone, unless it's me.
我不接怎么知道是不是你
How will I know it's you if I don't answer it?
第三
Three,
不能喝酒
no drinking.
你刚给了我一杯酒
You just offered me a drink.
那是个测试
That was a test.
如果有苏联棋手想跟你说话
Let me know if any of the Russian players
务必告诉我
tries to speak with you.
尤其是瓦西里·博尔戈夫
In particular, Vastly Borgov.
他如果发信♥号♥♥ 或给你纸条
He sends a signal in any way, or sends a note,
立马告诉我
I wanna know immediately.
什么样的信♥号♥♥
What exactly would a signal look like?
什么都有可能
Could be anything.
-他可能在你棋局时发信♥号♥♥ -怎么发
- He could do it in one of your matches. - How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不会下象棋
I don't play chess.
小心就好
Just be on the lookout.
我听说他们想谈谈
I'm told they may wanna talk.
谈什么
Talk about what?
你再说一遍你是
What part of the State Department
国♥务♥院♥哪个部门的来着
did you say you were from again?
她就是象棋棋手
That the chess player?
她看着像安-玛格丽特
She looks like Ann-Margret.
希望苏联人喜欢红发女郎吧
Let's hope the Russians like redheads.
莫斯科
莫克巴酒店
这房♥间绝对比我的好
This is definitely better than mine.
记住 不要离开你的房♥间
Remember, stay in your room at all times.
除非跟我一起 否则不能离开酒店
Do not leave the hotel unless you're with me.
我早上来接你
I'll come get you in the morning.
你能快速敲两下 然后慢速敲一下吗
Will you knock two times fast and one time slow?
好主意
Good one.
欢迎来到苏联
Welcome to Russia.
很好
Yes.
这里很不错
This will do nicely.
用汤玛斯·赫胥黎的话说
In the words of Thomas Huxley,
"象棋棋盘就是世界
"The chessboard is the world,
棋子是宇宙的现象
the pieces are the phenomena of the Universe,
象棋规则就是我们俗称的自然法则
the rules of the game are what we call the laws of nature,
而对方棋手 则隐秘不见"
and the player on the other side is hidden from us."
女士们先生们 亲爱的同志们
Ladies and gentlemen, dear comrades,
有请
please welcome...
伊丽莎白·哈蒙
Elizabeth Harmon...
谢谢
Thank you.
在苏联棋手心中 哈蒙的棋艺远不及他们
As far as they knew, Harmon's level of play wasn't up to theirs.
诸如拉艾维这样的棋手
Someone like Laev
或许根本没花时间准备比赛
probably didn't spend a lot of time preparing for their match.
伊丽莎白·哈蒙对他们而言
Elizabeth Harmon's not at all
压根算不上重量级选手
an important player by their standards.
她唯一的不同之处 就是她的性别
The only unusual thing about her, really, is her sex.
而这在苏联也没什么独特之处
And even that's not unique in Russia.
有诺娜·加普林达什维利这样的棋手
There's Nona Gaprindashvili,
但她是女子世界冠军 此前从未和男性对弈过
but she's the female world champion and has never faced men.
我猜测拉艾维以为会胜得很轻松
My guess is Laev was expecting an easy win,
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表