剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
-有 我能给你打一针 -我不想打♥针♥
- Yes. I have a sedative. - I don't want a sedative.
能给我开个利眠宁安定的处方吗
Could I have a prescription for Librium?
在墨西哥买♥♥利眠宁不需要处方
You don't need a prescription to buy Librium in Mexico.
我建议你用眠尔通
I suggest meprobamate.
酒店就有药房♥
There's a farmacia here in the hotel.
向您再次表示哀悼
Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.
请允许我们帮您安排后事
Allow us to help you with any arrangements.
签署文件 与当局交涉
Signing papers, dealing with authorities.
当然 账单也无需您操心了
And, of course, the bill will be taken care of.
-谢谢 -包括酒水支出
- Thank you. - Including the liquor bill,
非常庞大的支出
which was significant.
但我确定您母亲的不幸离世
Though, I'm sure none of the many margaritas she consumed
与她喝的玛格丽塔鸡尾酒吧无关
was the culprit in your mother's untimely passing.
她确实提到过酒里龙舌兰的质量问题
She did mention something about the quality of the tequila.
再次申明
Again...
我们会尽力帮忙
whatever we can do to help.
我需要找到他
I need to find him.
喂
Hello?
有您的电♥话♥
I have your call.
是丹佛打来的
From Denver.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是奥斯顿·惠特利
This is Allston Wheatley.
我是贝丝 惠特利先生
It's Beth, Mr. Wheatley.
贝丝
Beth?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
-伊丽莎白·哈蒙 -你在墨西哥吗
- Elizabeth Harmon. - And you're in Mexico?
是关于惠特利太太的事
It's about Mrs. Wheatley.
艾尔玛怎么样了 她和你在一起吗
How is Alma? Is she there with you?
她死了
She's dead.
今早去世的
She died this morning.
-惠特利先生 -你能帮我处理下吗
- Mr. Wheatley... - Could you handle this for me?
我不可能去墨西哥
l can't be going off to Mexico.
明早会有尸体解剖
There's an autopsy in the morning,
我要买♥♥新的飞机票
and I have to buy new plane tickets...
我是说要给自己买♥♥新的飞机票
I mean, I have to get a new ticket for myself.
我不知道该在哪埋葬她
I don't know where to bury her.
联♥系♥莱克星顿的德根兄弟
Call Durgin Brothers in Lexington.
那里有个她娘家的墓地 叫本森
There's a family plot in her maiden name, Benson.
那房♥子呢
What about the house?
听着 我不想掺和这事
Look, I don't want any part of this.
我在丹佛的麻烦事够多了
I got problems enough here in Denver.
把她带回肯塔基州埋葬 房♥子是你的了 只要
Get her up to Kentucky and bury her, and the house is yours. Just...
继续付按揭款就行
make the mortgage payments.
你需要钱吗
You need money?
我不知道 我不知道要花多少钱
I don't know. I don't know how much it'll cost.
我听说你过得很好 神童下棋这事
I heard you're doing all right. The child-prodigy thing.
你能用那方面的钱吗
Can't you charge it or something?
我问下酒店吧
I'll ask the hotel.
很好 就这么做 我现在手头没这么多现金
Good, you do that. I'm strapped for cash right now,
但你去联♥系♥第二国民银行 找厄利克先生
but call Second National Bank and ask for Mr. Erlich.
厄瓜多尔的厄 利益的利 千克的克
That's E-r-l-i-c-h.
告诉他房♥子给你了 他知道怎么联♥系♥我
Tell him I want you to have the house. He knows how to reach me.
你不想知道她怎么死的吗
Don't you want to know how she died?
怎么死的
What was it?
肝炎
Hepatitis.
我想是这样 明天就知道了
I think. We'll know tomorrow.
好
Yeah.
她之前也总生病
She was sick a lot.
阿兹特卡宫
利眠宁
[抗焦虑 治疗失眠药物]
再来点
Més.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表