剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
Now, will you please promise to print that?
没问题 谢谢
Absolutely. Thank you.
好的 没问题
Yes, yes. Sure.
谢谢 那先失陪了 我很疲惫
Thank you. If you'll excuse me, I'm very tired.
不好意思 哈蒙小姐
Excuse me, Miss Harmon,
我是莱克星顿《哈罗德先驱者》的
I'm with the Lexington Herald-Leader.
我们在肯塔基州的读者
Our readers back home in Kentucky
很想知道这是否是真的
would like to know if it's true.
你是一个人来的吗
That you're here all by yourself?
你怎么这么快就能拿到签证
How did you even get a visa so fast?
报社帮我办的
The newspaper helped me.
我现在是副总编了
I'm an associate editor now.
还有莫斯科大使♥馆♥
And the Moscow Embassy.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
我想他们以为我能让你分心
I'm guessing they thought I'd distract you.
结果正好相反
If they only knew.
我知道你之前在生我气
I know you were angry with me.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你所有的事
I should've told you the whole story.
不必
No.
我才该抱歉
I'm sorry.
我该让你解释
I should have let you.
我承认
I will admit...
之前我有些
I was a little...
困惑
confused.
你真是与众不同
You really are something.
但是 我真的很想和你做朋友
But, um, what I really wanted was for us to be friends.
而你伤了我的心
And you kind of broke my heart.
我很擅长伤别人心
I have a way of doing that.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
当然
Clearly.
就当我是你的副手吧
Consider me your second.
我们该怎么做才能击败博尔戈夫
What do we need to do to help you beat Borgov?
我需要的是
Well, what I need are...
镇定剂
the pills.
还有酒 我需要意识模糊才能赢
The booze. I need my mind cloudy to win.
-否则我无法想象棋局 -真的吗
- I can't visualize the games without them. - Really?
你觉得是那些让你走到这里的吗
You think that's what brought you here?
我之前就是这么过来的
I think that's what I'm used to.
对 但没有那些你也过得很好
Yeah, but you've been doing fine without all that.
-不是吗 -对 我
- Haven't you? - Yes, I...
把药都扔了
threw away the pills.
然后问前台去哪能买♥♥到
And then I asked the front desk where I could get more.
我现在真的很需要那些
I just really need them right now.
或我自以为需要
Or I thought I did.
女士 你睡得真熟
Lady, you were out!
几点了
What time is it?
很迟了
It's late.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去接 你喝咖啡吧
I'll get it. Drink your coffee.
好 转接进来
Yes, put him through.
你们都在吗
You all there?
我让她来接
I'll put her on.
-喂 -如果他走马
- Hello? - If he goes for the knight,
就用王翼车线兵进攻
hit him with a king rook pawn.
-本尼 -如果他走象 你的走法不变
- Benny? - If he goes for the bishop, do the same thing,
但为你的后开路
but open up your queen file.
你怎么知道棋局的
How do you know?
《时代周刊》登了
It's in the Times.
现在这里早上7点
It's 7 am. here,
但我们已经研究了三小时了
but we've been working on it for three hours.
我们
We?
贝丝
Hi, Beth.
哈利
Hi, Harry.
-听到你的声音真好 -等等
- It's really nice to hear your voice. - Oh, well, hang on.
贝丝
Hey, Beth!
-我是迈克 -我是马特
- It's Mike! - It's Matt!
我们都为你骄傲
We're so proud of you!
-行了 -臭小子们 这话费老贵了
- All right. - Hey, assholes, this is costing me a bundle.
贝丝 听我说 你必须要为后开路
Beth, listen to me, you gotta open up that file, okay?
我该怎么做
How do I do that?
有四种方法 取决于他怎么走
There are four ways, depending on what he does,
我们每人负责研究一种变例
and we've each been working a way through.
你有纸笔吗
You have it handy?
有 我有
Yes, I do. Yes.
好 我说了 先从他的马到象线第四格开始
Great, okay. Well, let's start with his knight to rook four.
你就走王翼马线兵 记下来了吗
We push that king knight pawn. You got that?
-记了 -好 我让哈利接着说
- Yes. - Great. I'll pass you back to Harry.
你有三种可以走的步法
There are three things you might do now.
当后到马线第三格后
So, after the queen to knight three,
你走马到王线第六格
you play knight to king six,
如果他走车到车线第五格
then if he plays rook to rook five,
你就兵到王线第三格
then you play pawn to king three.
还有种变例 如果他的马吃掉王线第五格兵
Another variation: If he plays knight takes pawn on king five,
你就走吃他的车
then you take the rook.
但如果他走车到车线第七格
But if he plays rook to rook seven,
将军 你就走车到象线第二格
check, then play rook to bishop two.
哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙
Harmon! Harmon! Harmon! Harmon!
哈蒙 哈蒙 哈蒙
Harmon! Harmon! Harmon!
本尼
Benny?
这里快五点了
It's almost five here.
好
Okay.
去打败他吧
Go beat him.
ΦG6
博尔戈夫的后退到G6
Borgov withdraws his queen to G6.
哈蒙用马进攻E6
Harmon's knight boldly invades E6.
博尔戈夫吃了哈蒙的王翼兵
Borgov attacks Harmon's king-pawn.
妈的
Shit.
他没有按计划的步法走
He's not doing what he's supposed to do.
和局吗
Draw?
博尔戈夫从来不求和
Borgov never offers draws,
但他现在正询问伊丽莎白·哈蒙是否和局
but he's offering Elizabeth Harmon one.
如果她接受
If she accepts,
她将获得联合世界冠军的头衔
she leaves the stage in a tie with the world champion.
如果比赛继续
If they play on
一旦尘埃落定 开始残局比拼
once the dust settles and the endgame emerges,
她就可能落入完全不同的境况
she could find herself in a very different position.
博尔戈夫是残局杀手
Borgov is death on endgames.
以此出名
He's famous for it.
而哈蒙 则不擅长解残局
Harmon, on the other hand, is not.
她最出名的是开局强势
She's more known for coming up early and strong,
从一开局就瓦解对手的防线
demoralizing her opponents from the start.
所以我想她应该接受和局
So, I think she should accept the draw.
世人会把此举视为成就
The world will see it as a solid achievement.
然而和棋不是胜利
A draw, however, is not a win.
而我们所熟知的伊丽莎白·哈蒙
The one thing we know about Elizabeth Harmon
喜欢胜利
is that she loves to win.
所有的步法都是为了这步将军
That check was the point of the sequence,
从象开始 限制车的行动
beginning with the bishop, cutting down the scope of the rook
将其逼入不具威胁性的位置
by forcing it to a less threatening rank.
问题是
The question is...
她现在该怎么办
what will she do now?
你赢了
It's your game.
拿着吧
Take it.
她赢了
She won!
谢谢
Thank you.
真有你的 小姑娘
Good for you, cracker.
真有你的
Good for you.
总统邀请了你去白宫
The president has invited you to the White House.
总统办公室会有一副象棋
There'll be a chess board set up in the Oval Office,
当然 要拍你战胜他的照片
and, of course, a photo-op of you kicking his ass.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表