剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
男人总会想教你东西
Men are gonna come along and wanna teach you things.
但这不代表他们就更聪明
Doesn't make them any smarter.
总的来讲 他们并不聪明
In most ways, they're not,
但这能让他们感到更强大
but it makes them feel bigger.
他们能告诉你怎么做事
They can show you how things are done.
你就把他们的话当耳旁风
You just let them blow by,
专心致志做你想做的就好
and you go on ahead, and do just what the hell you feel like.
女人得坚强才能做到孤身一人
It takes a strong woman to stay by herself,
尤其是在这个人人都得过且过的世界
in a world where people will settle for anything,
就为了证明自己拥有点什么
just to say they have something.
好了
There we are.
这样你就永远不会忘记自己是谁了
So you never forget who you are.
后翼弃兵
第六集
*有件事你必须得做*
*There's one thing you gotta do*
*才能让我想要你*
*To make me still want you*
*停止哭泣吧*
*Gotta stop sobbin' now*
欢迎来到宾夕法尼亚州
-兵到王线第四格 -兵到后翼象线第四格
- Pawn to king four. - Pawn to queen bishop four.
-马到王翼象线第三格 -兵到后线第三格
- N to KB3. - Pawn to queen three.
兵到后线第四格
P to Q4.
兵吃兵
Pawn takes pawn.
-马吃子 -马到王翼象线第三格
- Knight takes. - Knight. King bishop three.
-马到后翼象线第三格 -兵到王翼马第三格
- N to QB3. - Pawn to king's knight three.
兵到象线第四格
P to B4.
兵到象线第四格
P to B4.
列文费舍变例 我一直不喜欢
The Levenfish. Never liked it.
-王到象线第三格 -我走马
- King to B3. - I'll take the knight.
-兵吃子 -兵到王线第五格
- Pawn takes. - Pawn to king five.
兵再吃子
Pawn takes again.
你知道夏茨在脚注里是怎么说的吗
Hey, you know what Scharz says about that in the footnote?
我不读脚注
I don't read the footnotes.
-好吧 那你最好读起来 -我不喜欢夏茨
- Okay, Well, it's time you started. - I don't like Scharz.
我也不喜欢 但我读他写的东西
I don't like Scharz either, but I read him.
你怎么走
What's your move?
后吃后 将军
Queen takes queen. Check.
今天真热
The weather is hot today.
我有点恶心
I feel sick.
到了
Here you go.
不是那一户
Not that one.
是这里
This one.
本尼
Benny?
来吧
Come on.
《象棋天下》
《体育画报》
本尼·沃茨的棋盘人生
-有洗手间吗 -有 在那边
- Is there a bathroom? - Oh, yeah, it's just through there.
衣柜里还有地方
There's space in the closet.
你可以把衣服挂进去
You can hang your clothes up in there if you want.
好
Okay.
-我以为我能睡沙发呢 -不 我说的是睡客厅
- I thought I was gonna get a couch. - No, I said living room.
就是要
Just gotta...
充一下气
Pump it up.
-我自己来就行 -真的吗
- I got it. - Really?
-你确定你可以吗 -确定
- You sure? Gonna be all right? - Sure.
还有 家里没有酒
There's no booze in the apartment.
我也没抱什么期望
Didn't think there would be.
你可以在我卧室里换衣服
You can get changed in my bedroom.
我得洗个澡
I need a shower.
请便
She's all yours.
我们先从这些开始
Here, we'll start with these.
"黑斯廷斯圣诞国际象棋大会"
"The Hastings Christmas Chess Congress."
"法莱斯厅 白岩花♥园♥"
"Falaise Hall, White Rock Gardens."
"棋局记录"
"Record of games."
"卢申科对战乌尔曼 博尔戈夫对战彭罗斯"
"Luchenko-Uhlmann. Borgov-Penrose. "
"特级大♥师♥对决" 真刺♥激♥
"Grandmaster Chess." Whoo!
我们先来下黑斯廷斯的这局
Play the Hastings games first.
我执黑棋
I'll play black.
我还没吃早餐呢
I haven't had any breakfast.
冰箱里有鸡蛋
Eggs are in the fridge.
谢了
Thank you.
然后我们下博尔戈夫那局
Then, we'll play the Borgov games first.
-全都要下完吗 -他会去巴黎比赛
- All of them? - He will be in Paris.
好吧
Fine.
我要先吃饭
I will eat first.
为什么不走马
Why not advance the knight?
他怎么不防车
Why isn't he defending against the rook?
落后兵究竟何去何从
What's gonna become of the backward pawn?
重下棋局 是为了亲身感受胜利
You replay the game so you can feel the wins for yourself.
你在类似莱因费尔德的书里
You read game books like Reinfeld
读到牺牲后和其他夸张的下法
that are full of queen sacrifices and melodrama.
从你的锦标赛的经验中你知道
You know from your tournament experience
自己不能期待着对手
you can't rely on your opponent
自掘坟墓 牺牲后
setting himself up for a queen sacrifice,
或用马车组合出其不意地将军
or a surprise mate with a knight and a rook.
但你就是这样
But that's who you are.
萨克斯第五大道百货公♥司♥
你厌倦了普通象棋
You're bored with ordinary chess
即便和特级大♥师♥对战也是一样
even when it's played by Grandmasters.
你厌倦了 正如你在看
You're bored in the way you probably were
萨克斯第五大道百货公♥司♥
鲁本·范恩的残局分♥析♥时一样百无聊赖
when you read Reuben Fine's endgame analysis.
还有《象棋天下》的对策分♥析♥中
And then the counter analysis in Chess Review
指出的鲁本·范恩的错误
that pointed out the errors in Reuben Fine.
本尼
Benny...
你看
Look at this.
范恩漏了一步
Fine missed one.
看好了
Look. Ready?
黑棋
Black...
这样
has this...
吃掉马
With the knight.
-很棒 -不错吧 不错吧
- Yeah. - It's good, it's good!
厉害 厉害
Yeah. Yeah.
我现在让你做的事是你之前从未接触过的
And you haven't done anything like what I'm making you do now.
我们不再儿戏象棋
We're playing serious chess.
专业象棋
Workmanlike chess.
这种象棋只有世界上最优秀的棋手能下
The kind of chess played by the best players in the World,
也就是苏联人
the Soviets.
你知道为什么苏联人是世界顶尖棋手吗
And you know why they're the best players in the world?
因为他们的西装好吗
They have the best suits?
因为他们下棋时团结一心
It's because they play together as a team,
尤其是封盘期间
especially during adjournments.
他们帮助彼此
They help each other out.
而我们美国人 只会独善其身
Us Americans, we work alone
因为我们都是个人主义者
because we're all such individualists.
我们不喜欢帮别人
We don't like to let anyone help us.
你就在帮我
You're helping me now.
是吗
Am I?
因为看起来我在哄你睡觉
'Cause it looks more like I'm putting you to sleep.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我累了
I'm tired.
我该睡觉了
I should probably go to bed.
怎么 错过所有好戏吗
What, and miss out on all the fun?
死不了
I'll survive.
什么好戏
What fun?
不知道是谁来了
I wonder who that could be.
时间正好
Right on time.
进来吧 很高兴见到你们
Come on in, come on in. Good to see you.
贝丝·哈蒙 这是希尔顿·维克斯勒
Beth Harmon, this is Hilton Wexler
和特级大♥师♥亚瑟·勒沃托夫
and Grandmaster Arthur Levertov.
新冠军
The new champ.
恭喜 本尼正需要丢丢脸
Congratulations. Benny needed a lesson in humility.
我已经丢脸丢到家了
Hey, I'm already tops in humility.
你好 贝丝
Hello, Beth.
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表