剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表
Miss Harmon, finished already?
你把黑板擦拿到地下室
Why don't you take the erasers down
去把它们洗干净吧
to the basement and clean them?
你们都是狗♥杂♥种♥
You're all fucking cocksuckers,
你是他们中最大的一个
and you're the biggest cocksucker of them all.
从来没见过谁像你这样喜欢吃肥皂
Never met anyone who liked the taste of soap as much as you do.
你要去哪里 哈蒙
Where you going, Harmon?
洗衣房♥
早上好 姑娘们
Good morning, girls.
早上好 迪尔多夫女士
Good morning, Mrs. Deardorff.
玛丽苏 你真是个幸运的女孩
Mary-Sue, aren't you a lucky girl?
你给斯佩曼夫妇留下了很好的印象
You really impressed the Spellmans.
我听说他们的房♥子很大
I heard their house is so big.
来打包行李箱吧 就像我教你的那样
Let's get your suitcase and pack up. Nicely, like I taught you.
对 记住 先放袜子
Yeah, the socks first, remember.
这不公平 她比你来得还晚
That is not fair. She got here after you.
大多数人都会一直留在这里
Most of us are lifers.
-待在这里很久了 -别忘了头箍
- Been here a long time. - Don't forget your headband.
没有人会领养我们的 我们太老了
Nobody's gonna come for us now. We're too old.
别磨蹭了
And don't dawdle.
-我真希望这是我 -或者太黑了
- I wish it was me. - Or too Black.
-可能会有人来的 -也许吧
- Maybe someone will come through. - Someday.
你想干什么 孩子 你应该在礼拜堂里
What do you want, child? You should be in chapel.
这个游戏叫什么
What's that game called?
你应该和其他人一起待在楼上
You should be upstairs with the others.
我不想和其他人在一起
I don't wanna be with the others.
我想知道你在玩什么
I wanna know what that is you're playing.
这叫象棋
It's called chess.
你会教我吗
Will you teach me?
我不和陌生人玩
I don't play strangers.
-做个好梦 姑娘们 -晚安 弗格森
- Sweet dreams, ladies. - Good night, Fergussen.
"晚安 晚安"
"Good night, good night!"
"离别是如此甜蜜的悲伤
"Parting is such sweet sorrow,
让我向你道晚安直到天明"
so I shall say good night till it be morrow."
你说得对
You were right.
维他命在晚上更有用
The vitamins work better at night.
你吃了多少
How many you take?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候我跳过一天 或者几天
Sometimes I skip a day, or a bunch of days,
然后一次吃两三颗
then take two or three.
我喜欢它带给我的感觉
I like the way it feels.
那当然
I bet you do.
但要小心别太习惯那种感觉
You just be careful you don't get too used to that feeling.
我不是陌生人
I'm not a stranger.
我住在这里
I live here.
我已经学会了一点
I already know some of it...
看你下棋
from watching.
女孩不下象棋
Girls do not play chess.
这个棋子走直线 上下或者前后
That one moves up and down, or back and forth,
只要有位置可以走
all the way, if there's space to move in.
但这个只能向前走
But that one can only go up.
那个高的可以随便走
That tall one can go any way it wants.
这个呢
And this one?
走斜线
On the diagonals.
斜着走一格 加直线走一格
One square diagonal, plus one square straight.
来玩一局
Let's play a game.
我执白棋
I play White.
机不可失
Now or never.
也称为四步将杀 即四步将死对方
常用于与新手对决时开局
这叫学者将杀
That's called the Scholar's Mate.
-怎么做到的 -今天不教
- How do you do it? - Not today.
-教我 -今天不行
- Show me. - Not today.
这叫学者将杀
That's called the Scholar's Mate.
怎么做到的
How do you do it?
这叫学者将杀
That's called the Scholar's Mate.
你该认输了
You resign now.
认输
Resign?
对 孩子 当你向那样失去了后之后
That's right, child. When you lose the queen that way...
你就认输
you resign.
-不 -你已经认输了
- No. - Yes, you have resigned the game.
你没告诉我这个规则
You didn't tell me that in the rules.
这不是规则 这是体育精神
It's not a rule, it's sportsmanship.
-我想要下完这盘 -不行
- I wanna finish. - No.
-你得下完 -不行
- You've got to finish. - No.
你输了
You lost.
-求你了 -游戏结束
- Please! - The game is over.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
You cocksucker.
滚
Get out.
将军
Check.
将杀
Mate.
早上好 小姑娘
Morning, cracker.
乔琳
Jolene?
怎么了
What do you want?
我想知道狗♥杂♥种♥是什么意思
I want to know what a cocksucker is.
妈呀
Shit!
好吧
Okay.
你知道鸡♥巴♥是什么吗
Do you know what a cock is?
不知道
I don't think so.
男孩才有那种东西
It's what boys have.
图片在健康课本的后面 像拇指一样
The picture in the back of the health book, it's like a thumb.
亲爱的
Well, honey,
女孩喜欢去吸那个拇指
girls like to suck on that thumb.
你喜欢吗
Do you?
还没试过
Haven't tried one yet.
那不是他们尿尿的地方吗
Isn't that where they pee?
我觉得他们会擦干净的
I expect they wipes clean.
你应该每天至少吃一次绿叶蔬菜
You should have green, leafy vegetables at least once a day,
身体就是我们的圣殿
每周吃几次豆类
legumes a few times a week,
不要接触烟草和任何酒类
and stay away from tobacco and any and all forms of alcohol.
我也喜欢检查我的大便 每周至少三次
I also like to inspect my stool at least, uh, three times a week.
它应该结实但不硬 这是脱水的明显迹象
It should appear firm but not hard, a clear sign of dehydration.
这就是为什么
Now, which is why we should
我们需要每天喝几杯水
be drinking several glasses of water a day,
大自然的美妙润滑剂
nature's wonderful lubricant.
你在沾沾自喜
You're gloating.
我没有
I'm not.
-战局接近 -我打败了你
- It was close. - I still beat you.
可以更快打败我
Could have beat me sooner.
-你应该学习西西里防御 -那是什么
- You should learn the Sicilian Defense. - What's that?
当白子走到了王线4 黑棋这么走
When White moves to king four, Black does this.
-然后呢 -马走到KB3
- Then what? - Knight to KB3.
KB3是什么
What's KB3?
王翼象线第三格 就是我马的位置
King's bishop three, where I just put the knight.
这些格子还有名称
The squares have names?
如果你玩得好 它们就有名字
If you play well, they have names.
-教我 -现在不行 我们再下一局
- Show me. - Not now. Let's play again.
你生气了
You're mad.
我没生气
I am not mad.
下棋吧
Just play.
今后你还得学习其他的战术
There are other strategies you'll need to learn, down the road.
列文费舍变例
The Levenfish Variation.
纳道尔夫变例
The Najdorf Variation.
下给我看
Show me.
列文费舍
Levenfish.
纳道尔夫
Najdorf.
再来一局
Let's play again.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
我很抱歉 迪尔多夫女士
I'm sorry, Mrs. Deardorff.
-妈妈 你猜怎么着 -怎么了
- Mom, guess what? - I don't know. What?
-妈妈 我来第一次例假了 -你知道什么
- Mom, I've started my first period. - Well, what do you know?
-这个你没教过我 -所以呢
剧集 | 女王的棋局(2020) | 导航列表