剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
我还有一堂课呢
All right, I got a class I gotta teach.
我要给调查局打电♥话♥
I'm calling the bureau.
这种事让业余者来太可怕了
It was a mistake leaving this to amateurs.
停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
我们既然说了要这么做 就要坚持到底
We said we were doing this. We have to see it through.
虽然不明白为什么我会有这种感觉
I don't know why I feel this way.
- 但是我们得去做 - 坚持什么 警长
- We just do. - See what through, Sheriff?
那两个家伙可能早就走了
Those two are probably long gone by now.
或者 因为有人要摘花而迟到了
Or just late because somebody needed to pick flowers.
不是花 好吧 是花
Not flowers. Well, yes, flowers,
但也是原料
but they're ingredients.
正是我留下的地方
Right where I left it.
现在呢
Now what?
现在 得想法破掉这个虚假的陈述
Now... we have to break the false narrative.
你们每人都把自己的护身符
You each have to take your talismans
放到图腾柱脚下
and place them at the foot of the totem
然后讲自己的故事
and then tell your story.
真正的故事
Your real story.
我的名字是
My name is...
伊芙·贝尔德
Eve Baird,
我是名士兵
and I'm a soldier.
是名守护者
I'm the Guardian.
我是个小偷
I'm a thief.
不 我是个大盗
No. I'm the thief.
我是伊齐基尔·琼斯.
I'm Ezekiel Jones.
然后我收到了 图书馆给我的金色信
And then I received this... golden letter from the Library.
我 发现了魔法竟然是真实的
And I... found out that magic is really...
真实存在的
really real.
这改变了我的人生
It changed my life.
我是位图书馆员
I'm a Librarian.
那是我人生中最明智的决定
It's the best choice I ever made.
该我了
My turn.
先带我去你们图书馆
Take me to your Library before...
詹姆斯 你都做了些什么
James, what have you done?
詹姆斯 好吧 大家
Ah! James, right. Uh, guys,
还记得我之前说的跑路吗 来跑吧
know that thing I said about running? Let's do that.
詹金斯 我需要一扇门
Jenkins! I need a door! I need a door even more
比任何时候都更为迫切
than when I said I needed one before!
- 伊芙 - 弗林
- Eve! - Flynn!
- 伊芙 - 弗林
- Eve?! - Flynn?!
弗林 你没事吧
Flynn, you okay?
伊芙
Eve!
- 这里有什么事很不对劲 - 那是什么
- Something's very wrong here. - What the hell was that?
- 其他人呢 - 在这里
- Where are the others? - We're here!
- 好吧 - 我受了点小伤
- All right. - I'm a little bruised.
我至少落在了草地上 但我为什么落在草地上呢
I landed on grass, at least. Why did I land on grass?
我们怎么在这外面 怎么不是附属馆里面呢
Why are we out here? Why aren't we in the annex?
只是种...直觉 提醒你们一下
Just a... hunch, mind you,
我感觉应该同这个东西有关系
but I'm guessing it has something to do with that.
詹金斯 拜托
Jenkins! Come on, man!
但愿他还好
Oh, I hope nothing happened to him.
不用担心 我们来用侧门
That's all right. No worries. We'll use the side door.
- 还有侧门吗 - 我有扇侧门
- We have a side door? - I have a side door.
我一直有的 来吧
I always have a side door. Come on.
这简直完全不对
This doesn't make any sense.
很明显 我犯了些错误
Obviously, I made some sort of mistake
当我把大家带回来的时候
when I brought us back.
是的 偶尔我也会犯错
Yes, occasionally I can make a mistake.
虽然不经常发生
It doesn't happen very often, though,
但这不该出现在这里
but this is not supposed to be here.
这是个完全一样的图腾柱
This is the exact same totem.
但是爱丽儿说这只是个交汇点
Yes, but Ariel said that this is only a focus.
里面没有真的魔法
There's no actual magic in it.
是我救了你们 我破了咒语
I rescued you guys. I broke the spell,
我把你们带回来了 但爱丽儿走了
brought you back, Ariel's gone.
我们进不了图书馆
We can't get in the Library.
- 詹金斯在哪里 - 谁是詹金斯
- Where is Jenkins, anyway? - Who's Jenkins?
- 你说什么 - 我说这很奇怪
- What'd you say? - I said this is weird,
因为我破了咒语 所以很奇怪
and it is weird, because I broke the spell.
这不应该在这里
This should not be here.
詹金斯 弗林 詹金斯
Jenkins. Flynn, Jenkins.
高个子 戴领结 走起路来这样子
Tall guy, bow tie, walks like this.
类似不死之身 热衷整理
Semi-mortal. Likes to tidy up.
完全不明白你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
这咒语正在试图重新发挥作用
Oh. This is the spell trying to reassert itself.
我觉得它从来没有停止重新作用
I'm thinking it hasn't stopped asserting itself.
弗林 你也受咒语的影响了
Flynn, you're under Prospero's spell.
不 不 我把你们从普罗斯佩罗那里救出来了
No, no. No, I rescued you from Prospero.
你...我独自做到的
You... I did it single-handedly.
- 你独自救了我们 没有别人的帮助 - 是啊
- You saved us by yourself, with no one's help... - Yes.
你不记得詹金斯 图腾柱出现在这里
You don't remember Jenkins. The totem's here.
我们进不去图书馆
We can't get into the Library.
不 不 不 我救了你们 我同意普罗斯佩罗
No, no, no. I saved you. I agree Prospero's
正在想办法重新启动他的魔法
trying to reassert his magic,
但这与我无关 只跟你们有关
but it has nothing to do with me. It has to do with you.
总是跟你们有关的
It always had something to do with you.
我只是想不通 为什么这现在又要把你们带回
I just can't figure out how this is supposed to get you
- 那座小岛 - 是的
- back on that island. - Exactly.
你在想办法 这才是重要的
You're trying to figure out. That's the whole point.
- 你热衷谜题 - 是的
- You love puzzles. - Yes.
而这就是个巨大的谜题 最大的
And this one's huge... the biggest one.
太疯狂了 伊芙 你要...
That is crazy. Eve, are you...
弗林 对你而言
Flynn, your happily-ever-after
幸福生活就意味着有一系列无休止的谜题
is an endless series of puzzles and mysteries
等待你去解决
that you get to solve.
没错 但这一切发生时我根本不在这里
Yeah, but I wasn't even here when all this started.
是普罗斯佩罗
This is Prospero.
这全都是幻觉
This is all some sort of hallucination.
你们全都...全都被某些东西支配了
You guys are all... maybe even possessed by some sort...
- 伊芙 - 好了
- Eve? - There you are.
我也被咒语影响了 是吗
Ooh. I'm under the spell, aren't I?
是的
Yes, you are.
但是我根本就没有护身符
But I don't have a talisman.
你知道该做什么的
You know what to do.
我知道
Yeah, I think I do.
你好
Um... hi.
我是FLyyn 卡尔森
I'm Flynn Carsen.
我是
I'm the...
一名图书馆员
I'm Flynn Carsen, and I'm a Librarian.
我觉得是第一百六十七号♥
Number 167, I think.
自己已经孤独了很久
I was alone for a very long time,
然后我收到一封金信
and then I got a golden letter
向我展示了 那个完全不同的世界
that showed me that there was an entirely different world...
魔法
magic.
我本以为那就是我渴望的全部
And I thought that's all I needed.
但是
But, um...
现在我觉得我渴望更多
Now... I know that I need more.
并不像看起来那么简单
That was, uh... not as easy as it looked.
我们可以 只要...图腾柱消失了
We could, uh, totally just... Oh. Totem's gone.
难道...终于结束了
So that's... finally it. It's over?
只能这样检验一下
Only one way to find out.
詹金斯
Jenkins!
三周了
Oh. Three weeks.
我们全都被咒语影响了 看到你们回来真是太高兴了
All of us under a spell. So glad you're back.
普罗斯佩罗控制了我们三周
Prospero had us under for three weeks.
这三周普罗斯佩罗在做什么
What's Prospero been doing for three weeks?
弗林 看啊
Flynn, look up.
这些地脉
The ley lines.
他们在计划些什么
Why are they up there?
魔法的回路 变得更强了
The paths of magic... they're supercharged.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表