剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
你看 在月球围绕地球公转时
You see, as the moon orbits the Earth,
它以精准的相同速度转动
it moves at the exact same speed,
这就是月亮总是以同一面
and that is why the same side of the moon
来面对地球的原因 懂了吗
is always facing the Earth. Got it?
很难记住
Hard to remember.
奥特姆 安妮 介意我把指挥官叫走几分钟吗
Autumn? Annie? Mind if I borrow Commander for a sec?
对了 奥特姆 记得告诉内特
Oh, and, Autumn, make sure you tell Nate
我不会忘记把巡逻车开去
I won't forget to bring the cruiser
参加学校的郊游 好让孩子们玩耍的
down to the school picnic for the kids to play on.
谢谢 警长
Thanks, Sheriff.
卡桑德拉·希里安指挥官 这是弗林·卡尔森
Commander Cassandra Cillian, this is Flynn Carsen.
希里安指挥官是我们当地的物理学家
Commander Cillian is our local physicist,
宇航员 还是电视明星
astronaut... and TV star!
"卡桑德拉·希里安 科学探险家"
"Cassandra Cillian: Science Explorer."
- 孩子们可喜欢她了 - 不要误会我
- The kids love her. - Don't get me wrong,
我参与的宇航局那十八次飞行都很棒
my 18 flights with NASA were amazing.
在成功地领导了
After leading
格里马尔迪环形山救援任务之后
the Grimaldi crater rescue mission,
我觉得 在地球上我能做更多有意义的事
I just felt there was more I could do back here on Earth.
- 格里马尔迪环形山 - 对
- Grimaldi crater? - Mm.
那可是在月亮上
That's on the moon.
没错 第三次去时 我还拿了这个小小的纪念品
Yeppers. Picked up this little souvenir on my third trip.
- 是马在叫 - 小马
- That was a horse. - Pony.
我还有小马
I also have ponies.
你是一个宇航员 物理学家
You're an astronaut, a physicist,
你教孩子们科学课 而且还有...
you teach science to children, and you have...
小马
ponies.
是的
Yep.
而且你们还一起聚在
And you're all here together in a bar...
这个藏书量非同寻常的酒吧里
which has an unusual amount of books.
是啊 这里算是我们的大本营
Yeah, well, it's kind of our, uh, H.Q.
- 没错 - 这是我们共同的财富
- Yeah. - We own it together.
哦 其实是我们和琼斯探员共同的
Oh, well, us and Agent Jones.
琼斯 琼斯探员
Jones? Agent Jo... Agent Jones?
联邦调查局 高级特工琼斯
Special Agent Jones, FBI
我负责西塞莉分部
I head up the Cicely Field Office.
我是个打破常规标新立异的人 但是我总能有所收获
I'm a rule-breaking maverick, but I get results.
我在本地的联络人是贝尔德警长
My local liaison is the by-the-book Sheriff Baird
我们一起联手 打击犯罪
and together, we fight crime.
你们都疯...
Have you all lost...
你们是都疯了吗 还是 我疯了
Have you all lost your minds, or... or... or... or have I?
- 抱歉 大家 我迟到了 - 莫里亚蒂
- Sorry I'm late, everyone. - Moriarty!
莫里亚蒂 好吧 现在一切都说的通了
Moriarty! Okay, now this all makes sense!
你好 警长
Hello, Sheriff.
我说错了
I'm wrong.
还是说不通
Does not make any sense.
这根本说不通 完全黑白颠倒
That makes no sense. That's the opposite of sense.
这太荒谬了
That's nonsense.
亲他 你在亲他
Kissing. You're kissing him.
用你的嘴唇 亲他
With your lips, you're gonna kiss him.
你为什么要在意我亲谁
Why do you care who I kiss?
你做了什么 你对她做了什么
What did you do? What did you do to her?
施了魔法吗
Something magical?
我约他出去过几次
I asked him out on a couple of dates.
我不会称其为魔法 但是我喜欢聪明的男人
I wouldn't call it magical, but I like a man with brains.
不好意思 先生
Oh. Uh, excuse me, sir.
我想我们之前没见过
I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
我是市长詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂
I'm Mayor James Moriarty.
我知道你是谁 教授...
I know who you are, Professor...
哦 现在是市长了 所以那是市长之吻
Oh, is it "Mayor" Now? It's Mayor Kissing.
莫里亚蒂市长
Mayor Moriarty.
没人觉得这有什么问题吗
And nobody has a problem with this?
- 没有 - 没人吗
- Nope. - None of this?
司顿 你不可能在十一个不同的系
Stone, it is impossible for you to prep, grade, teach
同时备课 教课 评分
courses in 11 different departments
还有时间睡觉的
and still have time to sleep,
更别说你还要保护世界遗产
let alone protect World Heritage Sites.
我们会为重要的事情留出时间的
We make time for what's important.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra...
你不可能去过月球
You couldn't have gone to the moon.
自从1972年以后就没人去过月球了
Nobody been to the moon since 1972.
又是一个登月骗局阴谋论的傻子
Another moon hoax conspiracy nut.
我打赌你根本不喜欢小马
I bet you don't even like ponies.
我喜欢小马
I adore ponies.
还有这家伙 高级特工
And... this guy? Special Agent?
他才大概十五岁
He's, like, 15 years old!
还是个澳大利亚人
And Australian!
他怎么可能进联邦调查局
How could he be in the FBI?
琼斯探员也许没那么打破常规 标新立异
Agent Jones may be a rule-breaking maverick,
但他确实在西塞莉分部做得不错
but he's done excellent work with the Cicely Field Office.
这个岛上只有两千人
There are 2,000 people on this island!
怎么可能有一个联邦调查局的分部
How could there be... an FBI Field Office?
在这里频繁发生从育空公路
Oh, it's a hot spot for smuggling art into Canada
走私艺术品进加拿大的案件
through the Yukon Trail.
什么 不
What? No.
不 什么
No, no. No. What?
是的 那就是我们一起工作的原因
Yeah, that's why we all work together.
- 解决艺术案件 - 因此才有这些书
- Solving art crime. - Hence all the books.
- 它们的作用之大 肯定会让你吃惊 - 没错
- You'd be surprised how much they help. - It's true.
让我...
Let me...
让我梳理一下
Let me get this straight.
你们在这里一起工作
You're all here working together,
修复从装满书籍的建筑里发现的古器物
recovering artifacts from a building full of books,
而且你们还完全不知道我是谁
and yet you have absolutely no idea who I am.
- 我不知道 - 不清楚
- I don't know. - No.
- 不知道 - 我不知道你是谁
- Nope. - I don't know who you are.
- 抱歉 老兄 - 抱歉
- Sorry, mate. - Sorry.
我需要去下卫生间
I need a bathroom.
詹金斯 我马上需要一扇门
Jenkins? I need a door right now.
那是女卫生间
That's the ladies room.
你是在说一个我从没听过的守护者
You're saying a Guardian I've never heard of,
三个不可能存在的图书馆员 以及莫里亚蒂
three impossible Librarians, and Moriarty
而他们都中了强大的咒语
are all suffering under a massive spell
而丧失了对你的记忆
to erase their memories of you?
没错 就是这样
That's it. That's it, exactly that.
这就像他们虽然看起来还是他们 可是其实他们不是
It's like they're themselves, but they're not themselves.
他们都在向我揭示不一样的生活
They're all leading me these alternate lives...
荒谬的生活 没错 荒谬
ridiculous lives. I mean, ridiculous.
甚至连莫里亚蒂也是 而我说服不了他们
Even Moriarty, and I can't shake them out of it.
这听起来像个自我强化的幻觉
This sounds like self-reinforcing delusion,
如果你是对的 我应该也是类似的情况
which if you are correct, I may be suffering under myself.
你越试图去打破他 这个幻觉就变得越强
The more you try to break it, the stronger it gets,
也就是说 你必须要一个人去了
in which case, you're gonna have to play along.
剪贴本让我们去找这个图腾
The Clipping Book sent us to find this totem.
这一定就是事情的关键
This has to be the center of it.
要么是仪式的焦点
Either it's the focus of a ritual,
要么可能是
or maybe it was the seal
某个古老诅咒的封印 无论是哪个
that kept an ancient curse from getting out. Either way...
无论是哪个 找到它 也许就能找到解决问题的方法
Either way, finding this may go a long way into solving it.
那正是他们在努力做的
Well, that's what they're all trying to do.
不管怎么说 他们还是在一起
I mean, despite everything, they're still coming together.
他们还是表现的像自己一样
They're acting like themselves,
不包括伊芙跟莫里亚蒂约会
except for Eve dating Moriarty,
这事我完全不能理解
which I don't understand at all.
卡尔森先生 所以
Mr. Carsen, so...
没错 合作 那是...
Right. Play along. That's...
那很棒 是个不错的主意
That's good. That's a good idea.
嘿 不好意思
Hey! Sorry about that!
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling much better.
显然你们的生活都井井有条
Obviously, your lives make perfect sense.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表