剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
这就意味着 你当年参与那个展览建设期间
implying, of course, that you knew the museum
对博物馆很了解
when you worked on that display,
但在展览完成后就再也没有回来过
but never returned after it was complete.
有一个臭名昭著的故事 曾参与建设展览的
Infamously, there was one brilliant polymath
一位才华横溢的博学者
who worked on that display
在展览完成后不久就失踪了
who disappeared shortly after.
一个叫弗林·卡尔森的人
One Flynn Carsen.
那图书管♥理♥员♥那部分呢
The Librarian part?
修复珍本古籍要用到的蜂蜡
Ah, beeswax used in the restoration of rare books.
左翻领上 他工作时会无意间在那里擦手指
Left lapel. He rubs his fingers there absently while working.
再简单不过了 我亲爱的卡尔森
Elementary, my dear Carsen.
而你 我推测 是一位公爵夫人
And you, I deduce... are a Duchess.
-真的吗 -或者是位皇室成员
- Really? - Or the assembled royalty.
但你比他们都更要光彩照人
And yet, you outshine them all.
你管这叫推理吗
You call that a deduction?
她才不是什么公爵夫人 她就是个普通人
She's not a Duchess. She's an ordinary person.
你听她的口音就应该知道了
Her accent should've given it away like that.
那是我错了 你赢过我了 先生
Well, my mistake then. You have outdone me, sir.
你刚才想问这些文物的背景来历
You were inquiring about the background of some of the artifacts.
是的 请介绍一下 谢谢
Yes, please. Thank you.
读唇语没那么难 我也会
Lipreading's not that hard. I can do it.
那边那两个女人在说
Those two women over there --
"那些难看的绒绒球在哪"
"Where are the snuffy pom poms?"
"我从没在蓝莓杯子蛋糕里围绕过方形爱达荷州"
"I've never circled square Idaho in the blueberry cupcake."
小菜一碟
Nothing to it.
太好了
Yes!
超级风暴 还真不是开玩笑的
Oh, megastorm, not kidding.
这就是那台新声纳
There is the new sonar.
这是...风暴里传来的
It's...in the storm.
詹金斯先生 你听到了吗
Mr. Jenkins, are you getting this?
听到了 确实 非常奇怪
Yes, indeed. Very odd.
我从波形中找不到数学常数
There's no mathematical constant that I can derive from the waveform
没法推断出这是由什么引起的
that would give us a clue to what's causing it.
希里安小姐 帮我个忙
Miss Cillian, do me a favor.
把你的逻辑和数学暂时放到一边
Just put aside your logic and your mathematics for a moment.
为什么 我不要
What? No.
我喜欢我的数学和逻辑
I like my math and logic.
它们能让我晚上安心入睡
They help me sleep at night.
它们就好像是泰迪熊
They're like a teddy bear.
就好像一只等腰三角形和电子组成的泰迪熊
I mean, like a teddy bear made of isosceles triangles and electrons.
是的 是的 我明白 但只去听
Yes, yes, yes, I know. But just listen.
这声音在你听来是什么感觉
What does that sound like to you?
这声音听起来...
It sounds...
悲伤
sad.
正是
Precisely.
太好了 你找到你要找的了吗
Oh, good. Hey, did you find what you were looking for?
或许吧 我不知道
Uh, maybe. I don't know.
听我说 帮我个忙 好吗
Listen, do me a favor, would you?
你能帮我写一下象牙 玛瑙 石膏
Can you write down the, uh, relative densities
还有随便什么你觉得会有人拿来做象棋子的
of ivory, onyx, gypsum, any -- any -- any stone
石头的相对密度
you might think somebody'd make a chess piece out of.
这你自己也能查到
You could look this up on your own.
对 但你比网络搜索快多了
Yeah, but you're faster than the internet.
你知道的
You know that.
能不能帮我写一些
Oh, hey, uh, could you write down
意大利文化的东西
some Italian cultural...stuff?
比如某个你喜欢的娘娘腔作的画或诗
You know, paintings, poems by those poncy lads you like.
我正努力和一个意大利妞套近乎
I'm trying to make some headway with the Italian bird,
好弄到她的耳环 但我毫无进展
get a shot at her earrings, but I'm getting nowhere.
我们为什么不再一起合作了
Why did we stop doing this? Huh? Working together?
因为你总是对我指手划脚
Because you kept ordering me around.
我没 我才没对你指手划脚
I wasn't -- I'm not -- I wasn't ordering you around.
我是努力让你照原计划行动 琼斯
I was trying to get you to stick to the plan, Jones!
是啊 用对我指手划脚的方式
Yeah, by ordering me around.
而且卡桑德拉还总站在你那边
And then Cassandra kept taking your side --
什么 不 我只是努力让你们俩别再吵了
What? No. No, I just tried to get you two to stop arguing.
-又要怪到她头上吗 -伙计 就是这样
- Blame it on her again? - Man, that's the whole thing.
不 我不是怪她 我是怪你们两个
No, I'm not blaming her. I'm blaming both of you --
-你从来不承担自己的责任 -伙计们
- You never take responsibility for your own -- - Guys,
伙计们 伙计们 我们又这样了
guys, guys. We're doing it again.
我们在图书馆里合作得那么好
We worked so well together at the Library.
为什么出来独♥立♥行动的时候就不行了呢
Why couldn't we do it when we were on our own?
就好像缺了什么似的
Like something was missing.
埃佐拉·普度塔号♥
The Isola Perduta,
它在沉没前曾在地中海的五个港口停泊过
it went down after visiting five ports in the Mediterranean.
所以它所载的货物奇妙地混合了十七世纪
So its cargo is a wondrous mix of European products
欧洲多个国家的物品
from the 1600s.
因此这样吨♥位的船光在地中海内来回航行
Which seems a little odd given the fact of a ship of this tonnage
就显得有点奇怪了
would just be tooling around the Mediterranean.
抱歉 我没看到任何不寻常的东西
Excuse me. I have not seen anything out of the ordinary
或者任何可能引起这场风暴的东西
or anything that could be causing this storm.
你或许该问问詹姆斯
You might wanna ask James.
他看起来非常了解情况
He seems very informed.
-沃思教授 那是一瓶朗姆酒 -是啊
- Professor Worth, that is a bottle of Rum. - So it is.
英国朗姆酒
English rum.
埃佐拉·普度塔号♥并不只在地中海内航行
The Isola Perduta didn't just sail the Mediterranean,
正如我所预料的 它还去过英格兰
it went to England as I suspected.
它上面有英国货物
It had English cargo.
这就能解释我们为什么在鉴别一些文物上
That would explain why we've had difficulty identifying
-遇到困难了 -你在鉴别一些文物时
- some of the artifacts. - Oh, you've had difficulty
遇到了困难
identifying some of the artifacts.
别太难过
Well, don't take it so hard.
我很高兴帮忙 这艘船的货物清单在哪
I would be happy to assist. Where is the ship's manifest?
在档案室 和其它的文物在一起
In the archive room, along with the rest of the artifacts.
抱歉 我不是故意要分散他的注意力
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to distract him.
他注意力总是分散的
Oh, he's kind of permanently distracted.
不管这些 你了解那副著名的米兰象棋吗
Anyway, do you know anything about this famous chess set from Milan?
了解一点 不如我们一边喝酒一边讲吧
A bit. How about I educate you over some drinks?
谢谢 伙计
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢你 泰瑞
Thank you, Terry.
你在聚会中间还要工作吗
So you're doing work during a party?
你可真是个敬业的家伙
You're one dedicated fella.
你的书掉了
Ah, dropped your book.
不 这不是我的 我在楼上外面捡到的
Oh, no, it's not mine. I-I found it upstairs outside.
把它放到失物招领处就行
Just leave it for lost and found.
你好啊
Hello.
绝对是我最喜欢的艺术风格
Absolutely my favorite art style.
我是洛可可风格的狂热粉丝
I'm cuckoo for Rococo.
你可比我预想的要有趣得多
You have proven far more amusing than I thought possible.
那我们去散散步 好吗
Well, take a stroll then?
你又变俗了
And you're predictable again.
哪怕一次 我希望有个男人能真让我惊喜到
Just for once, I want a man to genuinely surprise me.
我的伙伴们和我其实正准备抢劫这家博物馆
My mates and I are actually about to rob the museum.
你想来看看美国的罪恶吗
Would you like to, uh, see some American Crime?
公爵夫人
So, Duchess...
你和卡尔森博士一起工作吗
You work with Dr. Carsen?
现在是 以前我是和一支团队一起工作的
I do now. I was with a team before.
那你现在为什么不和他们一起工作了
Why are you no longer with them?
我不知道他们是不是还需要我
I'm not sure they need me anymore.
伊芙 你不能让别人来定义你
Eve, you can't let others define you.
你知道自己是谁 你知道自己的能力
You know who you are. You know what you can do.
放手去做 不用管什么后果
Do it and damn the consequences.
这建议很不错 詹姆斯
Great advice, James.
说到这个 我想我该去看看
Mmm, speaking of, I think I should go and see
你那位卡尔森博士需不需要什么帮助
if your Dr. Carsen needs any help.
我马上回来的
I shall return.
新闻 珍贵国际象棋被赠予博物馆
打扰一下 我有些问题想问你
Me escuse. Vorrei farle alcune domande. Eh?
我发现了本不属于这里的东西 这个箱子
Well, I found the thing that doesn't belong -- this chest.
1611年 有人在伦敦得到了这个东西
It was picked up in London in 1611
然后被运往罗马的一个修道院
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表