剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
计划确实泡汤了
Apparently, it did.
-我们要做什么 -快跑
- What are we supposed to do? - Run!
拿给詹金斯
Get this to Jenkins.
等等 詹金斯是谁
Wait, who's Jenkins?
詹金斯是...
Jenkins is --
抱歉 我需要它
Sorry. I need this.
只需签个名 梦想均实现
One quick signature, and all your dreams come true.
所以...是如何实现的
So -- so how does this work?
非常简单
Well, it's very straightforward.
既然你已拿到契约
Now that you hold the Contract,
只需告知我你的愿望 然后签名就好
you simply tell me what you want, and then you sign.
但这是基廷的契约
This is Keating's Contract.
只要你签名 他的就作废
All null and void once you sign it.
基廷一家人都挺好
I mean, the Keatings were good clients,
但契约的持有权最重要
but possession is nine-tenths of the law.
所以 你有什么愿望
So what is it that you want?
山姆
Sam.
我高中毕业就入伍了
You know, I enlisted right out of high school.
我只想为这世界做好事 而我也做到了
I just wanted to do good in the world and I did.
我曾是个英雄
You know, I was a hero.
但现在媒体却说我睡了那个女孩
And now the press is saying that I'm sleeping with this girl.
警♥察♥想因谋杀罪逮捕我
The cops wanna arrest me for her murder.
我只想要回我的好名声
I just want my reputation back.
所以你想再次成为英雄
So you want to be a hero again.
你离他远点 小瑟
You leave him alone, Sess.
不准叫我小瑟
Don't call me that.
我想有所作为
I wanna make a difference, you know?
我觉得我能有所作为
I think I could make a difference.
你可以的
And so you shall.
你是个好人 山姆·登宁
You're a good man, Sam Denning.
一直是最好的
Always the best kind.
你只需在这几处写上你姓名的首字母
Now what I want you to do is initial here, here, and here.
然后在这里签名
And then sign there.
很好
Excellent.
山姆·登宁
现在呢
So now what?
你什么也不用做
Oh, nothing.
契约条款会帮你完成剩下的事
Terms of the Contract will handle the rest.
你的好运已注定
Your good fortune is assured,
任何反对你的人都没好下场
and anyone who opposes you will wish they hadn't.
面前有一个有所作为的机会 你就得抓住它
You see a chance to make a difference, you have to take it.
但要付出代价
There's a price!
你亲口告诉我 我能做的比自己想得要多
You told me yourself. I can do more than I think I can.
山姆 不
Sam, no!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
上校 我们有麻烦了
Oh, Colonel, we have a problem.
我知道
I know we do.
登宁签订了契约
Denning signed the Contract.
他将之据为己用了
He's using it himself.
那我说得没错 我们有两个麻烦
Then I stand corrected. We have two problems.
知道他为什么签订契约吗
Any idea what he's doing with it?
他说想做个英雄
He said something about wanting to be a hero.
这能坏到哪儿去
How bad can that be?
灵魂契约总会带来灾祸
Well, there's always a catch with a Soul Contract.
是施法者的魔力所致
The executor's power makes sure of that.
但...
But...
英雄须由灾祸成就
In order to have a hero, one must have a calamity.
图书管♥理♥员♥们在哪
Where are the Librarians?
这是另一个麻烦
That's the other problem.
职业小偷的建议是不要停下
Professional thief here advising that we do not stop.
你们逃出来了
Well, you escaped.
我还以为这次要永远失去你们了
I thought we'd lost you for good that time.
艾泽基尔说得对 这是个处处有暗门的迷宫
Ezekiel was right. This place is a maze of secret doors.
你拿到契约了吗
You got the Contract?
拿到了 但被登宁签订了
I did until Denning re-signed it.
44年一轮回的灾祸今天就要发生了
The 44-year disaster? It's happening now, today.
我们得阻止它
We have to stop it.
而且这次灾祸旨在造成最大限度的伤亡
And it will be designed to have the maximum pathos.
灾祸越严重 英雄越伟大
The bigger the disaster, the bigger the hero.
我知道在哪
I know where.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
市长竞选
山姆说镇上所有人都会参与投票
Sam says the whole town is coming out for this.
詹金斯和我去找他
Jenkins and I will try and find him.
你们仨弄清灾祸是什么并加以阻止
You three figure out what the disaster is and stop it.
又是这样
How typical.
为什么她总是负责简单的活儿
Why does she always get the easy jobs?
为什么我们要...
Like, how the hell are we supposed to --
你已经弄明白了吧
You've already figured it out, haven't you?
粉色线是临时测量标志
The pink lines are temporary survey marks.
他们打算从这里往下挖
That's where they're planning to dig.
橙色代表电♥话♥线
The orange is for telephone cables,
白色...代表煤气挖掘
and the white... is for digging over gas.
煤气公♥司♥
他们在修理煤气管道
They're repairing the gas mains.
契约的魔力通过巧合起作用
Contract magic works by coincidence --
利用已有事物与你作对
taking what's already present and using it against you.
煤气管道会爆♥炸♥的
Gas mains are gonna blow.
煤气管道建设是基廷竞选内容的一部分
The gas line construction's part of Keating's campaign.
而且管道正好经过小镇广场
Yeah, and it runs right under Town Square.
支路连接点应该就在这
Bypass junction should be down here.
我们得把煤气管道接到远离小镇广场的线路上
We'll divert the gas to another line, away from Town Square.
等等
Well, hang on.
卡桑德拉 你刚才说坏魔法能够生效
Uh, Cassandra, you said that the bad magic works
靠的是利用已有事物与你作对
by taking what's around and using it against you.
所以如果契约知晓我们试图阻止煤气爆♥炸♥
So if the Contract knows we're trying to stop it...
那它就一定会令煤气爆♥炸♥
It's gonna use the gas.
这就是职业危险吧
Occupational hazard, I guess.
真希望你没说出来
I was so hoping you weren't gonna say that.
在那儿 把它关闭就能切断煤气管道
There! We shut that off and we close the gas line.
拧不动
It's stuck.
这不是巧合
It's no coincidence.
是契约在试图阻止我们
The Contract's trying to stop us.
我们一起拧
All at once? As a team.
好 一 二 三
Yeah. One...two...three!
很好 快走
That's good. Let's go!
现在怎么办
What now?
小偷大♥师♥ 把那该死的锁打开
Master thief, pick the freaking lock.
好的
Sure!
给我找把焊枪就行
Just find me a blowtorch.
这是老式的锚杆机械
Listen, this is an old school bolt mechanism.
插销一锁就再也打不开了
The bolt sets. The end.
我们会没事的
Just everything's gonna be all right.
只会做些迷幻的梦
We're...just gonna have some really psychedelic dreams
然后死去
before we stop breathing forever.
精神可嘉
That's the spirit.
看那儿
Look at that.
是煤气的作用吗
Is that the gas?
难道我是唯一看到他的人吗
Hey, am I the only guy that sees that guy?
是的 不是 是的
Yep. No. Yeah.
不 确实有个人
No, that guy's real.
我确实在这儿
So very real.
这是次不错的尝试
And that was a good try.
这可不止是次尝试
It was more than just a try.
我们阻止了煤气泄露
We made the gas stop getting out.
不幸的是 即使你们阻止了煤气爆♥炸♥
Well, sadly, even if you have stopped this explosion,
契约的魔力也会引发别的灾祸
the -- the power of the Contract will simply cause
比如火车越轨或大坝倾泻
a train to derail or a-a dam to burst.
什么
What?
山姆想成为英雄
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表