剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks for the pep talk, Jenkins.
还我土地 还我土地
Off our land! Off our land!
还我土地 还我土地
Off our land! Off our land!
警♥察♥就这么站着 袖手旁观
Police stand around, watching us,
这些暴行居然没被记录在案
while these atrocities go unmarked!
他们究竟贿赂了你多少钱
What did it cost to get you
让你站着他们那边 麦克雷迪警官
in their pockets, Sheriff MacReady?!
莱尔 如果你有你自以为的
You know, Lyle, if you knew half as much
一半聪明 你就是个天才了
as you think you do, you'd be a genius.
这又是谁啊
Oh, well, who is this now...
石油和天然气的走狗吗
Oil and gas lackeys?!
不是 我们是图书馆员
No, um, we're the librarians.
你们是州政♥府♥
You the folks the state
从考古协会请来的吗
sent down from the archaeological society.
就是我们 我们来了
That's us. We're here.
是的 我们是来考察坍塌一事的
Yes, we are here to check out the collapse.
乔克托族:居住在美国俄克拉何马州的北美印第安人部族
这里是乔克托族坟地 是神圣不可侵犯的
It's a Choctaw burial ground. It's sacred!
地底下是古老的部落工艺品
There's ancient tribal art under the surface,
他们亵渎了它
and they are desecrating it.
你们几个进来吧
You folks come through.
你们只能看到一个大坑
You'll see it's nothing but a big pit.
印第安人坟地
Native American burial grounds.
三个字 有 鬼 啊
Three words... Pol... ter... geist.
乔克托族甚至都不是原始住民
Choctaw's not even local.
-胡说八道 -是吗
- Nonsense. - Really?
因为他们从十九世纪就居住在这里了
'Cause they've been here since the 1800s.
额 我是指从远古算起
Uh, I meant from before.
我们到处都有些设备在运作
Uh, look, we've had equipment failing left and right.
然后那些抗♥议♥者就开始指责我们
Then protesters are to blame.
伙计们 往那个方向走就是了
Folks, just walk on that direction.
当地人是不是伪造了坟地
Did the locals fake a burial site?
为什么他们要拖慢施工进度
Why would they slow down their own dig?
你相信那家伙说的
So, you believe that guy?
那你下意识地相信那些抗♥议♥者吗
Do you automatically believe the protesters?
为什么要相信他们 除了我之外 所有人都在撒谎
Why believe either of them? Everybody lies... except me.
等等 鬼会说谎吗
Wait, do poltergeists lie?
嘿 你们的工头在哪里
Hey, where's your foreman?
我早上到现在都没见过他
I haven't seen him since this morning.
离这最近的酒吧在哪里
Where's the nearest bar?
你怎么会觉得
What's makes you think
我们能在这里找到工头
we're gonna find the foreman here?
-直觉 -很好
- Just a hunch. - Okay, great.
不如你告诉他 你是考古专家
Well, you tell him you're the archaeology expert,
我们需要他们停止挖掘 然后我们进到里面去
we need to stop the dig, and then we get in there
看看这事跟魔法有什么关系
and see what magic has to do with this.
我不觉得那样做能行
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna work.
为什么不行
Why not?
你来这儿干什么
The hell you doing here?
嘿 老爹
Hey, Pop.
希望你不是回来到处转悠打探
Hope you didn't come back here sniffing around,
要找一份工作 杰克 因为如果你是的话
looking for a job, Jake, because if you did,
那你就不走运了 我人员已满
you're out of luck... I'm all crewed up.
老实说 我还以为
Honestly, I thought
那个[坏爸爸]的故事只是掩护
the whole "Bad dad" Thing was just a cover.
嘘 我要一字不漏地听清楚
Shh! I want to hear every word of this.
我听到的这场麻烦是怎么回事
What's this trouble I've been hearing about?
那些抗♥议♥者找了我们一个星期的麻烦了
Eh, those protesters have been yapping at us for weeks.
现在他们想要我因为这个大坑而停工
Now they're trying to get us shut down over this hole.
州政♥府♥说我得再等等
State says I got to wait around
等到有靠谱的专家同意继续动工才行
and wait for some conservation eggheads to sign off on it.
我们就是专家啊
Well, we're the eggheads.
除非他们要求的是
Well, unless they're handing out degrees
挖洞和泡妞的专业资格
for digging holes and chasing women,
否则你算什么专家 儿子
you ain't much of an expert in anything, son.
这简直就是史上最精彩真人秀了 《斯通回来了》
This is like the best reality show ever... "Stoned again."
-《斯通时代》 -《斯通一家》
- "Stone age." - "Family Stone."
抱歉
- Sorry.
这两位就是专家 老爹
Here's your expert, Pop.
这位是
This is...
奥利弗·汤普森博士
Dr. Oliver Thompson.
博士 这位是我的爸爸 艾萨克·斯通
Doc, this is my dad, Isaac Stone,
斯通家族管道传输家业的掌权者
sole proprietor of Stone family Rigging and Pipeline.
-正是在下 -很高兴认识你 先生
- That's right. - Nice to meet you, sir.
雅各布是我们的现场助理
Jacob here is our field assistant...
人很好 就是迟钝了点
A fine man, if a bit of a blunt hammer.
这位漂亮小姐是 你的秘书吗
Who's the pretty little lady... Your secretary?
事实上 我是他在
Actually, I'm his expert
P波:地质学中远震检测的首波,从震源发出,一路不断折射传播过来的纵波
地理断层P波超声成像方面的专家顾问
in p-wave ultrasonic imaging for geographical tomography.
是吗
Is that right?
所以 你找到并且检测震源
So, you find the stuff, and you examine it?
那你做什么 杰克 开车吗
What do you do, Jake, drive the truck?
博士 我爸爸的公♥司♥正在为
Doc, my dad's company is laying the foundation
一条天然气管道奠基
on a branch of the natural gas pipeline
那要穿过
that's gonna be running through...
我们在一块新地开始穿透
We started breaking dirt on a new section.
安迪被吸进了一个魔法深洞
Andy got sucked into some sort of magical sinkhole.
魔法 抱歉
Magic? Sorry.
我们检测到这儿是红土壤
We got a line of red Clay here.
本该是坚实的土地才对
That's supposed to be solid ground.
我能想到最有可能的就是
Best I can figure is, those protestors
那些抗♥议♥者闯进了工地 搞坏了我们的检测设备
must've got in there and messed with our survey equipment.
这个倾斜度
Well, t-the angle...
你做什么
What are you doing?
你说他才是专家
You said he was the expert.
我想听听看他怎么说
I'd like to hear what he has to say.
好的
Yeah.
洞里都有些什么
Anything, uh, down in the hole?
一个旧煤矿的残渣
Remnants of an old mine.
当地的孩子们爬到里面 挖些通道
Local kids get down in there and dig tunnels
在墙上画点涂鸦 就这些
and write graffiti on the walls and stuff.
-什么类型的涂鸦 -我不知道
- What type of graffiti? - Ah, I don't know.
各种各样的垃圾 小孩子的玩意儿
All kinds of garbage... Kid stuff.
容我和我的助手探讨一下
If I could just confer with my associates for one moment.
奇怪的坟地
Weird burial grounds,
诡异的涂画 神秘的事故
creepy markings, mysterious accidents.
这怎么可能不是有鬼作怪
How is this not totally a poltergeist?
好吧 我们必须下到洞里 亲自看一看
Okay, we just need to get down there and see it for ourselves.
他不会很乐意让我们下去的
He's not gonna be too happy about that.
老爹 我们得到洞里看看
Pop, we got to get down there and take a look.
看看 你想干嘛
"Take a look"? What are you trying to do?
我想做好我的工作
I'm trying to do my job.
你的工作
Your job?
这就是你为之背弃家庭的东西
This the one you turned your back on your family for?
离开我们的土地
Off our land!
快点
Come on!
离开我们的土地 离开我们的土地
Off our land! Off our land!
离开我们的土地 -你要带他们到下面去
Off our land! - You're taking them down there?!
没有我们在场
You can't make a legal determination
你不能对这个地方做任何决议权
of that site without one of us present.
我不会让像你这样的混球到里面去的
Well, I ain't letting a punk like you in there.
批文上说了 部落监察员
The permit states a tribal observer
必须在现场监视
must be present for appraisal.
-是吗 -嗯哼
- Is that right? - Mm-hmm.
不如等你长大
Well, why don't you come back
不用裹尿不湿的时候再来吧
when you're not wearing diapers anymore?
够了 老爹 你不能和他说话
Just stop, Pop, you can't talk to him...
还记得你跟我说过 想要彻底
Remember when you told me you want to take somebody
打败一个人 你得近其身
to the ground, you bring them in close,
你得先控制住他们 现在你可能得那样试试
you get ahold of them first... You might want to try that.
你知道我从不让普通百姓到工地的
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表