剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
No, I wanted to build something.
你建立了罪犯帝国
Oh, you built a criminal empire.
因为他们只让我建立这个
Because that's all they would let me build.
我问你 如果他们不让你呼吸你怎么办
I ask you, what would you do if they wouldn't let you breathe?
如果他们不给你打开任何一扇门呢
If they wouldn't let you open any door?
你只能靠你自己
You would make your own.
没错
Precisely.
在你和我的世界里
Both your world and mine,
都有奔波者和缔造者
there are those of us who run and those who build.
你和我
You and I?
我们是计划者 军师
We're planners. Strategists.
从长远来看 我们都是缔造者
We're builders, in for the long haul.
请告诉我 你的卡尔森先生是什么类型
What type is your Mr. Carsen, pray tell?
就是这里
This is it!
它应该就在这里
It should be here.
庙宇应该就在这里 它在哪
The temple should be right here. Where is it?
我开始在想
Yeah, I'm...starting to think
也许穿过宾夕法尼亚森林
that maybe walking through the Pennsylvania woods --
并不是寻找一座古代苏美尔庙宇的最好方法
not the best way to find an ancient Sumerian temple.
为什么它不在这 它应该就在这附近
Why isn't it here? It's gotta be here somewhere!
这里只有树啊石头啊苔藓什么的
It's just trees and rocks and moss and --
我又不需要森林 我需要权杖 权杖在哪
I don't need a forest. I need a staff. Where's the staff?!
冷静一下 我想也许你需要集中注意力
Look, calm down. I think maybe you need to focus?
我不知道我在哪 我通常都知道的
I don't know where I am! I always know that.
我需要知道我在哪
That's what I need to know.
雷
Ray!
打起精神来 雷
Come on, Ray.
上来这里
Come up here!
我要解决这个问题
I'm gonna solve this.
我现在就要解决它了
I'm gonna solve it right now.
我要自己解决了
I'm gonna solve it by myself.
开始吧
Here I go!
悔恨和太阳
Rue and sun.
开始吧
Here we go.
雷 看啊 起作用了
Ray, look, it's working!
雷 看哪
Ray, look. Yeah.
这有阳光
Here comes the sun.
很好 很好 它
Yes! Yes! Yes! It's...
它没什么用
It's not working.
为什么没起作用呢
Why isn't that working?
太阳和悔恨
Sun and rue.
悲伤 悔恨
Sorrow...rue?
悲伤 悔恨 就这么简单
Sadness, rue? Could it be that simple?
那群聪明的苏美尔人混♥蛋♥
Those clever Sumerian bastards!
快来 来这上面
Come on! Get up here.
-没用的 我们已经输了 -快来快来
- Oh, it doesn't matter. We're already defeated. - Come on. Come on.
这是个比喻 苏美尔人都是诗人
It's a metaphor. The Sumerians were poets.
对他们来说 太阳就代表着希望
To them, the sun was hope.
我感觉到希望 所以它才在发光
I'm feeling very hopeful, so that's why this is glowing.
悔恨代表着悲伤 就是你现在的感觉
"Rue" means sorrow, what you're feeling right now.
这是个眼睛 眼睛如何表达悲伤呢
This is an eye. How does an eye show sadness?
查拉图斯特拉庙宇
The Temple of Zarathustra.
知识权杖就在里面
The Staff of Knowledge is inside.
我就知道你能找到它
I always knew you'd find it.
元素谜题
Element puzzle.
土在上 水在下
Earth above, water below.
我们不该走快点吗
Shouldn't we go faster?
无端的草率会导致失误
Ah. "Unreasonable haste is the road to error."
贾德森曾经说过的 好吧
Judson used to say that. Okay.
好吧 这只有一条路
Okay. So there's only one path.
有些落脚点是安全的
Some of them are safe.
或不安全的
Or not.
代达罗斯建造过像这样的机关
Daedalus built something like this.
你听到了吗 重置间隔
Oh, you hear that? Reset interval.
差劲的苏美尔陷阱
Sloppy Sumerian trapwork.
好吧 接下来我们这么做
Okay, here's how this is gonna work --
我会跳出去再跳回来躲避飞箭
I'm gonna jump forward and then jump back to avoid the arrow,
然后在重置的时候再跳出去
and then jump forward again on the reset.
你只要跟着我做
You do the exact same thing,
它就再也没有机会重置了
and it'll never have a chance to reset...
-只要完成第一次就好 准备好了 -不
- once we do the first one. Ready? - No.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
-该你了 -好吧
- Now you! - Oh, okay.
-该我了 -啊
- Now me. - Yikes.
该你了 很好
Now you. Good.
看到了没
See?
-是不是很有趣 -不是
- Isn't this fun? - No!
太吓人了
Terrifying!
还是温的 他们还没走很远
Still warm. They're not far ahead of us.
我很感谢你的热心 女公爵
I appreciate your zeal, Duchess.
只要让小阿里尔出来搜索
Just let little Ariel ferret out --
放回裤子里吧 英国佬
Keep it in your pants, English.
他们走这边了
They went this way.
快跟上
Stay close.
我就是这个意思 女公爵
Ever my intention, Duchess.
我心跳得好快 出了好多汗都湿透了
My heart, it's beatin' so fast, and my skin's all wet.
这是怎么了
What's happening?
你害怕了 雷
You scared, Ray.
深呼吸试试看
Just try to take a deep breath.
好的 元素 元素
Okay, elements, elements.
-下一个元素是什么 -看看你
- What's the next element? - Look at you.
你看起来好像玩得很开心
You seem like you're having fun.
是吗 好吧 我喜欢古代庙宇
Do I? Well, I love ancient temples.
你知道的 像这种庙宇方面的事
You see, the whole thing with temples is,
你就只需要尽情享受这整个事情的乐趣就好了
you just kinda gotta get into the spirit of the fun of the whole thing.
放轻松 玩得开心点
Just relax, enjoy yourself.
上次是你先走的 这次该我了
You went first last time. My turn.
等等 雷 雷
Wait! Ray! Ray!
那是我最后一个了 现在该怎么办
That's my last one. Now what?
现在已经没什么可做的了
Now nothing.
斯通先生
Mr. Stone.
就这样了 结束了
That's it. It's done.
按照它们发展的速度 我们只剩下几分钟了
At the rate they're going, we only have a few minutes left.
那然后呢
And then what, huh?
詹金斯 告诉我你还有备选计划
Jenkins? Tell me you got a plan "B."
是的 斯通先生
Yes, uh, Mr. Stone.
我有
I do.
火 这当然是下一个元素了
Fire! Of course that's the next element.
雷
Ray!
雷
Ray!
雷
Ray?
雷 你能别叫了 让我想办法吗
Ray, can you stop shouting so I can figure this out?
好吧 让我现在就解决这个
Okay, let me figure this out now.
陷阱就像弗林的家一样
Traps are Flynn's department.
这肯定有某种重置间隔
Must be some sort of reset interval.
我要问你几个问题
Uh...oh, yeah, I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions.
不行 我没有任何答案 我是空心的
No! I don't have any answers. I'm hollow!
所以我才需要那权杖 所以我才需要你
That's why I need the staff. That's why I need you!
没错 我也需要你 彼此配合才能闯过去
Yes, and I need you! We need each other to get through this.
雷 在你那边的墙上有没有凸出的圆圈
Uh, Ray, do you see, uh, any raised circles on your wall?
有 两个 不 是四个
Yeah, two. No, four.
很好 那些是控制盘
Okay, those are dials.
听到我的指令后 就把下面那两个
When I say so, turn the bottom two
向左转两下 明白吗
two clicks to the left. Okay?
好的
Yeah.
准备 开始
Ready? Go!
很好 现在轮到上面两个
Good. Now the top two.
准备 开始
Ready? Go!
我们做到了
We did it!
我们做到了
We did it?
我们是一个团队
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表