剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
啊
Ohh.
你是那种人
You're one of those.
哪种人
One of who?
就是那些
One of those people
听信关于韦克斯勒的谣言的人
who believe all the nonsense about Wexler.
听我说 我不愿意戳破你的幻想
Listen, I hate to burst your bubble of delusion,
但魔法并不存在
but magic does not exist.
魔法在建筑中并不存在
It doesn't exist in architecture,
当然在这里也不存在
it certainly does not exist here.
不存在像魔法这样的东西
There is no such thing as magic.
啊
Ah!
和兄弟会中的一员聊了下天
Spoke to one of the brothers.
据说他们雇佣了吉祥物 但他从未出现过
Said they hired a mascot, but he never showed.
然后他问我是否能把定金要回来
And then he asked me about getting his deposit back.
- 太冷酷了吧 - 是的
- That's cold. - Yeah.
我也这样想 所以我偷了他的手表
I thought so, too, so I stole his watch.
要是早知道
If I had known this much wealth
大学里有这么多财富
was gonna be on display at college,
我就算花钱也要早点进入高等学府
I would have bought into higher education a lot sooner.
好吧 在你做这些事情的时候
Okay, well, while you were doing all of this,
有没有碰巧发现任何关于
did you happen to find any evidence
电涌或者吉祥物失踪的线索呢
of a power surge or a missing mascot?
好吧 我还没检查楼上
Well, I haven't checked upstairs.
我估计那些兄弟会土豪
Gonna guess that these rich frat brothers
不会将他们的宝贝公开
keep their electronics out in the open.
去 去 去
Go! Go! Go!
你知道我们要找什么东西吗
Do you know what we're looking for?
没有我们 只有我
There isn't a we. There is just me.
和我的朋友
And my... friend.
而且我没有说过魔法真的存在
And I am in no way saying that magic exists.
你有个小组能和你合作真是太好了
It's so great that you have a team to work with.
我也想要
I would love that.
或者你们称呼自己为小队
Or do you call yourselves a squad?
不 我们不这么称呼
No. No, we don't.
只是 你不能做你的研究或者什么的吗
Just, shouldn't you be doing your studies or something
别再浪费时间搞什么狩猎魔法了
instead of wasting your time with hunting magic?
噢 我的研究挺好的
Oh, my studies are fine.
在这学期开始前
I read every textbook from cover to cover
我从头到尾阅读了每一本教科书
before the semester started.
额 大学里除了学习还有其他的活动啊
Well, there's plenty more to college than that.
有赛前动员会啦 聚会啦 还有
There's pep rallies and parties and...
大学活动啥啥的
college things!
别低估大学
Don't underestimate it.
不是每个人都有机会有上大学的
Not everyone gets that experience.
是挺好玩的 但我一直注意到一些东西
It's fun, but I've always noticed things.
像我的粒子加速器上的电涌啦
Like the power surges on my particle accelerator equipment
或者是威腾的M理论怎么蕴含着
or how Witten's M-theory implies more
比标准的11维空间的超引力理论更多的解决方案啦
than the standard 11-dimensional supergravity solutions.
等下 你 你读过威腾的M学说吗
Wait. You... You read Witten's M-Theory?
我是说 全世界只有10个人
I mean, there are like 10 people in the world
能读懂它
that understand that.
现在有11个了
11 now.
但是一旦我注意到了什么 我就没法忽略它了
But once I notice something, I can't ignore it anymore.
我必须得尽我所能找到关于它的一切
I have to find out everything I can about it.
就像 像是用魔法吗
Like... like with magic?
所以你是在说魔法是存在的咯
So you're saying magic exists?
- 额 嗷 - 哦 抱歉
- Well... Ooh! - Oh. I'm sorry.
- 嘿 - 我的错
- Hey! - My bad.
嗷 额 好黏
Ew. Well, that's sticky.
是 肯定是这些房♥间之一
Yeah, one of these rooms, for sure.
看
Look.
哟 伙计 过来
Yo, man. Come on.
那一定是地下室
That must be the basement.
哦 嗷
Oh. Oh!
好了 现在到处都是黏糊糊的了
Yes, everything is sticky now.
不是有关于地下室仪式的谣言吗
Weren't there rumors of rituals in the basement?
你说得对
You're right.
赶快 我们上
Come on. Let's go.
- 我们吗 - 是啊
- Us? - Yeah.
等等 我们不应该叫点后援吗
Wait. Shouldn't we call for backup?
不用 我可以搞定
No. I got this.
我可是个图书馆员
I'm a Librarian.
一个啥
A what?
那不是真的
That's just not true!
我 我 我 难以置信
I-I-I... Unbelievable.
你是在 你是在否认巨石阵的存在吗
You're... You're denying the existence of Stonehenge?
没 我是在否认那些瞎叨叨的人们
No, I am denying the havey-cavey woo-woo
认为它本质上是一个巨大的日历
people ascribe to what is essentially a giant calendar,
- 你个阴谋论的门外汉 -这 我是
- you conspiracy theorist dilettante! - The... I'm...
门外汉 我是门外汉吗
Dilettante? Dilettante?!
门外汉
Dilettante?
这个时候你不是该用手套给他一巴掌吗
Isn't this where you smack him with a glove?
你知道兄弟会的人
Did you know the fraternity brothers
戒指上有真的钻石吗
have real diamonds on their rings?
- 就像 - 嘘
- It's like... - Shh!
我们召唤古老的生命
We invoke the old ones.
我们召唤我们的造物主
We invoke our makers.
这东西太奇怪了
That's so weird.
好像这个墙是由某种缟玛瑙做的
It's like the walls are made of some sort of onyx.
整个地下室都镶着它
The entire basement's lined with it.
我们召唤我们的神灵
We invoke our gods...
啤酒乒乓
the gods...
之神
of beer pong!
好了
All right!
开始咯
Here we go.
上咯
Let's go!
我来给你解释点东西 好吧
Let me explain something to you, okay?
就因为你有一堆学位
Just because you have a dozen degrees
不代表你什么都知道
doesn't mean you know anything!
那一堆学位代表我学过那些
Those dozen degrees mean that I have studied things
你在农场做梦都没有的东西
that you never dreamed back on the farm.
两位
Guys?
我可是特聘教授 罗杰·班克罗夫特
I am Roger Bancroft, distinguished professor...
文学学士 文学硕士 哲学学士 哲学博士
B.A., M.A., C.Phil, Ph.D.
就算你活到一百岁 你个傻瓜
If you lived a hundred lives, your pea brain
- 两位 - 也不能理解我所知道的知识
- Guys?! - would never be able to absorb what I know.
然后我还知道你关于魔法的问题
And I know that your question about magic
是我听过的最蠢的事情
is the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
那是什么鬼
What was that?
一个触手怪
A tentacle monster.
一个 很大的触手怪
A...big one.
所以我们知道有触手怪
So, we have a tentacle monster,
没有找到吉祥物
no mascot,
有大学生在探索魔法的奥秘
college student probing the mysteries of magic.
关于看到怪兽的眼睛
And what did I tell you
我告诉过你们什么
about looking the gargoyles in the eye?
就好像喂了一只流浪狗 你将永远无法摆脱它
It's like feeding a stray dog. You'll never get rid of it now.
不要在胖墩面前这么说 詹金斯
Don't talk that way in front of Stumpy, Jenkins!
我们能不能把重点放在那只吃掉
Can we please focus on the tentacle monster
吉祥物和教授的触手怪身上
that ate the mascot and the professor?
我们还不知道他们是不是被吃了呢
We don't know that they were eaten.
严格来说 他们只是从空间中
Technically, they were just taken
突然出现的一个裂缝中被带走了而已
through a rift in space that appeared suddenly...
像他们那样的话
as they do.
这事 你说你和里昂小姐
That, paired with the power surge
一起追踪到的电涌
you say Miss Lyon tracked,
意味着有一个传统的召唤生物
implies a classic summoned creature
被从另一个空间召唤出来了 可能是洛夫克拉夫特创造的那个体系
from an alternate dimension... possibly Lovecraftian.
洛夫克拉夫特吗 霍华德·菲利普·洛夫克拉夫特吗
Lovecraft. H.P. Lovecraft?
对有着一个如此困扰心灵的人来说 真是个优美的抒情名字 不是吗
Lovely lyrical name, isn't it? For such a troubled mind.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表