剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
现在就为基廷竞选市长投票
霍桑市 新罕布♥什♥尔州
我得离开这
I have to get out of here!
快点
Oh, come on.
接啊
Answer!
接啊
Answer!
图书管♥理♥员♥
与恶魔契约
她不在这是什么意思
What do you mean she's not here?
我意思是她在其他地方
As in, she's somewhere else.
你说她刚出现过然后离开见朋友了吗
You mean, she just up and left to go visit a friend?
是的 有些东西你们应该更常充分利用
Yes, something you should all take advantage of more often.
詹金斯 起效了 它发生了
Jenkins, it's working. It's happenin'!
什么起效了 发生什么了
What's working? What's happening?
山羊吸血怪
Chupacabra.
你是说我们从鹿林村带回来的那东西
You mean that thing we brought back from Elk Grove Village?
是 詹金斯心肠很好
Yeah, Jenkins was kind enough to run a pipe
-从永恒之火的房♥间 -他求我这么做的
- from the room of perpetual fire... - He begged me to do it.
架管道直接到他实验室后面的烟熏炉
...straight into a smoker behind his lab.
准备好吃山羊肉干吧
Get ready for chupacabra jerky.
你在烧山羊吸血怪吗
Ew, you're cooking it?
不 是他要成功了
No, he is making it!
山羊吸血怪 他太棒了
The chupacabra! He's awesome!
这安全吗
Is that safe?
只要我们不让它变成第四阶段山羊
As long as we keep it away from the goats on level four.
-我们有山羊吗 -我们有山羊
- We have goats? - We have got goats?
霍桑报
年轻政♥府♥职员在市长竞选中失踪
霍桑市 新罕布♥什♥尔州
Hawthorne, New Hampshire.
一个候竞选职员失踪
A young campaign staffer goes missing.
交通意外引发的实习生失踪之谜
谁想把贝尔德上校从朋友那接回来
Who wants to go fetch Colonel Baird back from her "Friend"?
我记得你俄克拉荷马远足没带她
I remember you took a jaunt to Oklahoma without her.
当然你也能处理这个新英格兰小城市
Certainly you can handle a small New England town.
很抱歉打断一下我对手的新闻发布会
I'm sorry for interrupting my opponent's press conference,
但是我们得谈谈这些议题
but we need to talk about the issues,
比如结束这脏乱的输气管道建设
like finishing up this nasty gas line construction
使我们市的停车状况恢复正常
and getting our city's parking situation back to normal.
当然 登宁先生 但我们不得不
Of course, but we have to ask, Mr. Denning,
问关于布兰迪·巴尔加斯
about the disappearance
一个非常年轻的竞选职员失踪的问题
of your very young campaign staffer Brandy Vargas.
我之前和其他记者说过了
Well, as I said to the other reporters before, um,
这是很不幸的状况
it's an unfortunate situation.
在我们获取更多信息
And until we have more information
及准确说法之前 我真的不便发表意见
and real answers, I really can't comment.
我与竞争对手意见一致
I agree with my opponent.
这位直接为登宁先生工作的
The disappearance of a young woman
年轻女士的失踪
who worked directly with Mr. Denning,
无论如何不会影响竞选
in no way impacts this campaign, nor should the voters
尽管警♥察♥在调查 选民们也不该认为
consider anything heinous in regards to my opponent,
我的对手十恶不赦
despite the police investigation.
基廷 这是卑鄙的手段
It's a cheap shot, Keating.
很抱歉一段无关痛痒的支持言论
I'm sorry an innocuous statement of support
从情感上影响了你们
affects you emotionally.
选民们应该记住
Voters should remember,
登宁先生现在正承受着
Mr. Denning is under a tremendous amount of stress
巨大的压力
at this moment.
别认为这就是他应付压力的反应
Don't think this is a reflection of how he handles pressure.
抱歉 我要走了 访问结束
Okay. Sorry, I'm out of here. No more questions.
基廷先生 非常感谢
Thank you very much. Mr. Keating,
你能详细说明你的计划吗
could you elaborate on your plan...
令人印象深刻的辩论技巧
Impressive debate technique.
-我给他展示过了 -是 展示了
- Yeah. I showed him. - Yep, showed him.
他让我想起了的阿什哈巴德的傻船长
He reminds me of that idiot captain in Ashgabat.
不不 你想的是那个在贾拉拉巴德的
No, no, you're thinking about the one in Jalalabad.
那个人啊 不中用的家伙
that guy. He was a tool.
他确实是
Yes, he was.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你打来我就来了 怎么回事
You call, I come. What's going on?
我们得找到布兰迪·巴尔加斯这姑娘
We need to find this Brandy Vargas girl.
因为如果你做不到
'Cause if you can't,
我的政♥治♥生涯在它开始之前就结束了
my political career is over before it even starts.
告诉我和布兰迪怎么认识的
Tell me how you met this Brandy.
和其他人一样她报名志愿者
She volunteered like the others.
她政♥治♥学专业想要熟悉熟悉情况
She's a poli-sci major, wanted to learn the ropes.
你知道 真是老掉牙的故事了
You know, it's the oldest story in the book.
事实上 老掉牙的故事还包括
Actually, the oldest story includes...
算了吧 伊芙 她只是个孩子
Oh, come on, Eve, she's just a kid.
另外 她不是我的菜
Besides, she's not my type.
你知道我喜欢的类型的
You know my type.
这话题以一个很好的理由结束了
Yeah, that ended for a real good reason.
为什么啊
Yeah, why was that?
因为要扯到我身上了
It'll come to me.
你和我做一样的工作
Come on. You did the same job as me.
事实上做的比你好
Better than you, actually.
真令人崇拜啊
That's adorable.
你知道我不得不问
You know I have to ask.
听着 我几乎没和她说过话
Look, I barely spoke to her.
我和她以及她的家庭没有任何关联
I have no connection to her or her family.
在赢了州队篮球比赛后我立马离开了市里
I left this town right after we won State in basketball.
六个月前结束任期我回来了
Then I came back six months ago after my last tour of duty.
本地长大 高中运动员 战争英雄
Local boy, high school jock, war hero.
依靠少很多的资源已经能赢得选举
Elections have been won on a lot less.
拜托 基廷是他家第♥四♥代♥政♥治♥家
Please. Keating's a fourth-generation politician.
他要打败我了
He's killing me.
霍桑是一座很棒的城市 这的人都很好
Hawthorne's a good town, you know, it's got good people.
这些年才开始衰落
It's just been corrupt for years.
我知道我可以改善
I know I can make a difference.
帮帮我
Help me.
我对你有求必应
I'm a soft touch for you,
但是我需要你提供所有你能给我的
but I need anything you can give me on Brandy,
关于布兰迪和可能已发生的事
on what might've happened.
我不知道发生什么了
I don't know what happened.
但是我和此无关
But I had nothing to do with this,
尽管媒体和警♥察♥都认为
despite what the press and the police think...
-怎么了 -没什么 只是
- What is it? - Nothing, I just...
不好意思 我得接这个电♥话♥ 失陪
Okay. I'm sorry. I gotta take this. Excuse me.
我是山姆 怎么了
This is Sam, yeah?
你们和我开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你们在这做什么
Hey. What's -- What are you doing here?
你又在这做什么呢
what -- Hi. What are youdoing here?
剪报本领我们来的
The Clipping Book called us. There was --
-为了一个姑娘 -失踪的布兰迪·巴尔加斯
- we're here about a girl that's - Missing. Brandy Vargas.
这就是我在这的原因
That's why I'm here.
等等 剪报本送你们来的吗
Wait, the Clipping Book sent you?
我们以为你是来见朋友的
Thought you were here visiting a "Friend."
朋友还是旧情人呢
Yeah, friend or a... friendfriend?
山姆·登宁 我们一起工作过 他是
Sam Denning. We served together. He's --
人人都觉得他杀了那个姑娘的家伙
The bloke that everyone thought killed the girl.
他没杀那姑娘
He did not kill the girl.
首先 是失踪不是死亡了
First, she's missing, not dead.
其次 我对山姆了解的比你们多的多
Second, I know Sam a lot better than you do.
-怎么了 -琼斯发现
- What? - Well, Jones found --
我黑进了你朋友的手♥机♥
I hacked into your "Friend's" Phone.
布兰迪·巴尔加斯失踪那天发信息给他了
Brandy Vargas texted him the day she disappeared.
我必须见你 现在 现在 现在 拜托了 老地方
那些人是要徽章还是要海报
Hey, those folks looking for buttons or posters?
-我们得谈谈 -好的
- We need to talk. - Okay.
我们的原则是什么 一直以来的那个
What's our rule? The one rule all this time?
-没有谎言 -但你刚对我撒谎了
- No lies. - And you just lied to me.
不是你想的那样
Not in the way you think.
现在你还撒谎说那不是谎言吗
Oh, now you can tell lies that aren't lies?
你真是政♥治♥家
Wow, you really are a politician.
听着 我是刻意接触了解她了
Okay, look, I knew her more than casually, yes,
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表